It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man attempted to board plane as woman found with knives taped to body after killed by Officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So, did anyone hear this one. On the same day as the attacks in France, seems that a man named Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed attempted to board a plane as a woman ( he tried to pass off a womans ID as his to purchase a ticket) was refused, and was subsequently shot by police.

Now, the part of the story that I cannot confirm is that he was dresser as a female muslim in a burqa. Seems he tried to use a female ID to purchase a ticket so 1+1 tells me he was in a disguise. CAIR has been veroy vocal about searching a female Muslim that it should only be her headdress. Al Qaeda has listed this as a way for men/lonewolf attacks to occur. Was one actually stopped?

Another suggestion was could this have been a way to stage an attack on returning servicemen/women?

They found more knives, disposable phones, computers, gas masks and bomb making materials in his car that was illegally parked. That tells me that he was not coming back. He left it....but he was not able to buy a ticket so he returned. He had a standoff with officers and was killed.

Of course, the MSM that did report on it made him out to be crazy but could this have been a foiled lone wolf attack ?

“The man initially spoke with the officer then suddenly produced a knife and lunged at the officer, attempting to stab him,” the Port Columbus International Airport said in a statement. “The officer fired at the suspect, who momentarily dropped to the ground and then got back up and continued advancing towards the officer. A backup officer responded at which point the suspect quickly moved towards him with the knife forcing the officer to retreat backwards towards the terminal entrance where a third officer was positioned. The third officer shot multiple times, striking the suspect, ending the attack.”

www.nydailynews.com...

What are your thoughts ATSNN?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good shot. If true, that nutter was up to no good.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Seems like a big deal.

Not sure why this hasn't been reported on a larger scale.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The airlines are struggling as it is...take notes,......but keep it under your hat......

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Could have been a lone wolf attempt...

There is the possibility the planning was done by a group rather than the contemplations of one man.

Also the idea of only searching a headdress is a foolish one and dangerous if people start buying into that.

As long as it's a female who does the search then it's far from against Islamic teaching...

That is a ploy by terrorists to make it seem immoral to check for weaponry...
It would be idiotic to buy into that just to appease people's sensibilities.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I had to read that title 5 times to understand it was a man dressed as a woman!

Initially I thought they found the man trying to board the plane as a woman with knives was killed, or something

edit on 25-1-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, it sure sounds like a terroristic attempt, but who knows if he was affiliated with any major group. It's possible he just came up with this on his own.

I'm sure that the big terrorist groups are starting to get a fan base. A bunch of terror groupies running around trying to go with a bang. That's a scary thought.

I can't believe this hasn't been all over the news.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, did anyone hear this one. On the same day as the attacks in France, seems that a man named Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed attempted to board a plane as a woman ( he tried to pass off a womans ID as his to purchase a ticket) was refused, and was subsequently shot by police.

Now, the part of the story that I cannot confirm is that he was dresser as a female muslim in a burqa. Seems he tried to use a female ID to purchase a ticket so 1+1 tells me he was in a disguise. CAIR has been veroy vocal about searching a female Muslim that it should only be her headdress. Al Qaeda has listed this as a way for men/lonewolf attacks to occur. Was one actually stopped?

Another suggestion was could this have been a way to stage an attack on returning servicemen/women?

They found more knives, disposable phones, computers, gas masks and bomb making materials in his car that was illegally parked. That tells me that he was not coming back. He left it....but he was not able to buy a ticket so he returned. He had a standoff with officers and was killed.

Of course, the MSM that did report on it made him out to be crazy but could this have been a foiled lone wolf attack ?

“The man initially spoke with the officer then suddenly produced a knife and lunged at the officer, attempting to stab him,” the Port Columbus International Airport said in a statement. “The officer fired at the suspect, who momentarily dropped to the ground and then got back up and continued advancing towards the officer. A backup officer responded at which point the suspect quickly moved towards him with the knife forcing the officer to retreat backwards towards the terminal entrance where a third officer was positioned. The third officer shot multiple times, striking the suspect, ending the attack.”

www.nydailynews.com...

What are your thoughts ATSNN?

Well, that was dumb.

Didn't anyone inform him that he had to go through that body check thingy? The last time I flew, I was in a wheelchair being pushed through the airport by employees of the airline company...Porter Air for those who want lower flights into Canada, they made me stand up to walk into the x ray machine. The airline employee couldn't help me at that moment. This was Chicago Midway.

My thoughts? He parked the car for someone to pick up later.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You don't know the depth of American liberals...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You don't know the depth of American liberals...

And those same liberals tell us we can't use the word stupid anymore.

Sorry, but the doofus in the above mentioned OP was stupid. To think he wouldn't get caught so spend all that money and time gathering all that equipment, just to try to board a plane with a knife, thinking he wouldn't get caught?

In all that planning, he didn't take into account that air line security is going to catch him.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

From now on just aim for the guy's face .It saves rounds and they'll just let him GO later...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I wonder if this man was just the courier of these knifes for others that may have boarded legally . The authorities are sure to be looking at that angle . Several people armed with knifes has 9/11 attack written all over it .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Christmas, 2015: Seth Rogen and James Franco release a comedy about a dumb man who decides to attack an airplane, dressing as a Muslim woman and hiding everything beneath the burqa. The hidden items will include: a knife, a homemade bomb (that will probably look like something out of a cartoon), a Justin Bieber picture (autographed), a "Terrorism for Dummies" book and a Twix bar, cause we all know airplane food sucks.

You heard it here first, folks.

new topics

top topics

join