It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm new here, read my introduction please, it's tough being the new kid!! :-p

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
from Gingerstone on Sunday, January 25, 2015
Hello, I'm Damien, I''m 33 yrs old, 6ft 5' athletic build, pale skin, no soul, ginger hair!

That's the superficial out the way, I love conspiracies, aw man!! Seriously you just don't know, n the thing is....I'm good at getting other people to believe them, I once convinced the full house I was living in (about 15) there was bromide in the water, just because I was on medication which prevented from 'showing up'

I'm just new so understand I will put my foot in it, I have foot in mouth disease.... I'm good with me gob,silver tongued cavalier!!! a real mass debater, enjoy incest, necrophilia and other country pursuits...... I'm joking, incest gets boring after a bit, n I'm too lazy to dig another hole.... Sisters are heavy!!! ;-)

I do enjoy ferreting rabbits... Got some cool pics I'll put up!!! Beautiful scenery, I love musicals, Les miserables is my favourite "on my own pretending he's beside me......." Beautifully haunting... , followed by Oliver! I like near them all apart from Cats, :-p boom I just think it's creepy, favourite books?? I love Orwell, aldous Huxley, Dickens, Shakespeare....I am an educated fool. Just getting my act together.....

My real talent is poetry.... I'm good at it, I will get a bit up tonight, any feedback be great! Take most things I say with a pinch of salt unless I begin with "I am being serious here....." Cos I dunno how to stop myself being daft sometimes!!! N if I'm coming across as a bit sarky, erm, offensive sarky, just let me know.... Cos I dunno where the line is.... Or it'd be gone by now!!! (Sniffle)

One love, jah bless, free Tibet.....on greyhounds horses n roulette!!! Wahey!!

edit on 25/01/2014 by Gingerstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gingerstone

Get out while you can.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ive been kind of kidnapped..... Lol cheers natalia! reply to: Punisher75

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If you would like I can call the Cops for you, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" on the interwebs LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ive been kind of kidnapped

It does seem like that once you become a member.

Thanks for joining the best Conspiracy Theory site on the old interweb...your life will never be the same again.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

If you would like I can call the Cops for you, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" on the interwebs

The Cops can't help you once you have become a member, and the description does fit a many on ATS...myself included.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Welcome.

I'm confused though.

What makes you think this is a conspiracy site?

(How much does he know?)

More importantly,

Who told you it was a conspiracy site?

(He may know too much)

Sir the sole purpose of this site is to share kitten pics.

(A little lie should throw him off the trail.)

The only conspiracies discussed here involve warm milk and yarn.

(Yes, feed him disinformation)

What lies in the shadow of the statue?

A. My cat.

Who is John Galt?

A. My cat.

Fill in the blank: The ____ must flow.

A. Cats.

Ok I've got to go. Today is "Dungeons and Kittens" day with the guys.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I knew it, I've already been tugged for my poetry, I try man..... Racism against fingers is rife...lol, it's tough, with no soul I've no moral compass to work with, Im flotsam n jetsam. Doing it double bubble treble pebble..... Gingers, see even autocorrect thinks I'm a nob lolol
edit on 25/01/2014 by Gingerstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Failte.
Thats Irish for welcome..

Welcome to your new addiction, coz thats what this site is. Addictive

If you're asked, you didnt see me....

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You're one of those red-haired giants.
I thought my people got rid of your kind.
Oh, well...I'll try to get along.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yay!! Lovely intro my new friend !! Glad you joined.
Enjoy!!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aye, bound ang gagged with a gun to my head..... I had a choice I suppose. Peace lol

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can you tell me what the little flags n trophies mean... N the Lightning strike, I like lightning n bohemian rhapsody just popped into my head, my train of thought..... Is funded! Momma ooooooohhhh!!!! I love space exploration.

(post by Gingerstone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Love them pic, it's me aged 4... Yeah, I'm tall,...a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

On the bottom of this page click on the terms and conditions, it will help you out.

top topics

join