It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a Pic of your Pet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stevenbond

Man, reading through this thread made me sad. I am so sorry about Richie. He really shows personality in those pics. Looks like he's in deep thought in that last one. I gotta hug one of mine now.

Here's Papi

and Lola

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is Oliver

I first got him when I was a young child wondering around. I thought I was cool at first by kicking him all over the place. Then I had picked him up and wanted to see how far I could throw him. Sometimes he would pretend he was superman and fly and beat up villains (cans) I set up on the fence. I took him for walks in my pocket because a few times when I met people on the street he was eager to meet them and lick their forehead. I had to stop him a couple of times from trying to jump into peoples cars. Sometimes he was just wanting to go see how other people lived in the houses they had. Amazingly I would stop him form entering. But then later I grew up I found out Oliver wasn't it's real name it was Sharon

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Is Blue a Morgan?

Beautiful horse.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Is Blue a Morgan?

Beautiful horse.

No, he was a Quarterhorse/Criollo cross- Kaia is a Quarter/Barb cross.
Blue was from a polo horse and a reiner, so was really good for roping, reining, and other cowhorse disciplines.

Kaia is good for all that, but also has a great ability for classical dressage and endurance, which makes her rather interesting for someone like me, who likes to do different disciplines!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi Guys,
These are my dogs... Bosworth & Rodney. Bosworth I got with a friend who was buying his sister, and I couldn't leave him. Best thing I ever spent some of my student loan on. Bo-Bow is his sister. They are Bedlington Terriers and Rodney is a bedlington Whippet cross who I rescued last August.

Bosworth (or Bosworth Butler if he is being posh or stroppy)

Rodney, when we just got him, and then 2 pcis of how he has filled out, not just in fur...

And Bos' sister who is a blue bedlington, Bos is a liver...

Bit dog picture mad, Don't look at my facebook, if pictures of dogs annoy you!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What a stunning Rottweiler!! Handsome devil. My friend has a female rottweiler name Zeta. She is gorgeous, and soft as you like, but boy can she be stubborn!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

The bear looks like 'Help! Get this dog off me!'
And Casey looks like ' Mum, bog off, this teddy is mine, not yours!'

So cute

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
Hi Guys,
These are my dogs... Bosworth & Rodney. Bosworth I got with a friend who was buying his sister, and I couldn't leave him. Best thing I ever spent some of my student loan on. Bo-Bow is his sister. They are Bedlington Terriers and Rodney is a bedlington Whippet cross who I rescued last August.

Bosworth (or Bosworth Butler if he is being posh or stroppy)

Rodney, when we just got him, and then 2 pcis of how he has filled out, not just in fur...

And Bos' sister who is a blue bedlington, Bos is a liver...

Bit dog picture mad, Don't look at my facebook, if pictures of dogs annoy you!

Those dogs are amazing, I wish I had dogs like that...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I love bulldogs!!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thats Sonja

and Tyson who passed in December 2012

now both of them on the couch

Outside in their play pool,

Sonja just loves splashing, Tyson was gentleman loved the water but Sonja just took over when playtime started

However Tyson would get upset at her every now and then

Until he peed Sonja off and accidentally told her off a little hard and she showed him who's boss.

As you can see she just leaves her face there and taunts him.

Tyson was 65 Kg and almost twice her size but she scared the poop out of him when she stood her ground and wouldn't take being told off anymore, Poor Tyson disappeared in one of the bedrooms for an hour or two, I think he got a shock at how tough a smaller female could be and put him in his place.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Chibi

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
My Cody just got a new baby

He picks it up by the back of the neck to carry it around, licks it clean everywhere like it was a puppy, and protects it jealously. He also sucks on it's ear, which is a bit weird.... but very cute.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Cody has such a precious face! So gentle and sweet-looking!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asala

I am glad I am not the only person that puts seasonal bows on their dogs. Bos always has an Easter and christmas bow on this collar. Very dandy.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

I hope you weren't planning on making a trifle in that bowl!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Since I am handicapped right now, I found a girl to exercise my horse for me. We've always done more cowhorse work, but it is fun to see how much she enjoys other disciplines like dressage and jumping as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have 3 dogs which is about as much as I can handle.
This first dog is Azilia. She is German Shepherd mix. I picked her out of the dog shelter right after my wife and I rented a house for the first time.

This next dog is named Jonah. He is admittedly my wife's favorite. He is a pretty big dog but wouldn't hurt a fly. I bought him while I was drunk and my wife was pretty unhappy. Didn't take long for her to tell me to keep drinking because I had made such a wonderful decision. He is a mutt extraordinaire. His pop was a Great Dane and German Shepherd mix and his mom was a Pitbull/Yellow Lab/Akita.

Our final dog is named Justice. She is a Pitbull that belonged to our next door neighbors. When we moved in, Justice broke through our wooden fence twice so we kept her. She is a sweet dog with children and most people but the only dogs she like are her pack mates. She is hell on wheels but we have grown to adore her.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Such an adorable Muttley Crue!

*Bum Bum Tisch*

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Those are some fantastic looking dogs. I'm curious if those are common in the UK because I don't believe I have ever seen one in the states.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Those are some fantastic looking dogs. I'm curious if those are common in the UK because I don't believe I have ever seen one in the states.
a reply to: harvestdog

Rodney is more common as he is a Whippet X Beddlington. However Bosworth my Bedlington is not very common. Although very popular in China. In the 70s a Liver disease nerly wiped them out, they are used for ratting and going rabitting in the UK. Mine isn't trained for that.

Saying that though his sister lives across the road from a pair. They are more seen in the far north of England in Northumbria, as that is where they are originally from.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join