It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banshee, new season.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Man.. how I love that tale. Still do love the series but last night when i watched s3e3 somethig happened that unpleasantly surprised me. Nola Longshadow died in a vicious fight with the bodyguard of Kai Proctor. Not only was I dissappointed that this colorfull Nola charcter died but also because it was a little stupid of her to confront that bulldog with a fistfight....alone.

I enjoyed her appearance (quite the looker) and charcter in the series and just can not think of a reason to let her die in the series. Hopefully it was all a dream... you know how that can go in the movies.

On the otherhand it was a pleasant surprise to see an other character be introduced. Now I am talking about the actor Denis O'Hare. I know him from True Blood and American Horror Story. He is a FBI agent in search of the missing FBI agent that investigated Rabbit and ended up dead.

Anyways, ... great series, great actors and always looking forward to the next episode.

What do you guys think of the recent developments..?

edit on 25/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Banshee is one of the few shows I watch it has some refreshing acting. I was sad to see the character go but that was one hell of a fight. If she had just used her guns she would have made it but to get her throat torn out was something. The big honcho dude is going to be pissed both her and his brother are dead but I really want to see how the main character answers about the arrest recording.

In the recording they said he has no identity no prints or anything came back so I wonder if he was mixed up in some alphabet agency before and went rouge he also knew some standard procedure about interrogation and turning tables. I wonder where he learned that.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah.. I expected her brother to hear the news in this episode... we will have to wait how he will end the bodyguard. Allthough... maybe we are in for a surprise. We still do not know much of the bodyguard besides he is a survivor of a sick torture.

This taped intorrigation of Hood can take the story anywhere the writers want it to go.. I am sure they will take it into a interesting direction. Anyways, a lot going on in that 3rd episode.

Thx for your reply.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
C'mon guys.. I know you visited this thread, give me your thoughts on this episode
. I refuse to belief that nobody else think this is a great tv-series...or this particular episode to be epic.

I love this episode so much that after deleting it I re-loaded it.. I just needed to see that vicious fight again. Now a day later, I seriously recent the writers for killing Nola Longshadow. Why couldn't they just put her in the hospital ...or something. She is... correction was.. such a beautiful, colorful and strong woman that she qualifies to be the mother of my children any day.

Anyways... episode 04 will promise to be interesting.. Proctors bodyguard will probably expect the giant indian on his doorstep next.

edit on 26/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Never heard of it.
Whats it about?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Never heard of it.
But it sounds magnificent.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

@ boymonkey74 and beansidhe

O yeah.. if you love crime, thriller with some justified brutal violence from time to time you are in for a treat.

It is about a thief with a good heart who is trying to hide for a very powerful kingpin. At a certain moment he takes the opportunity to take the identity of a small town sheriff. But that small town is not a sleepy town.. to say the least.

IMDB Banshee

top topics

join