It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American 3 Star General Rewarding Ukrankian awards to the Ukra soldier in hospital.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
American 3 Star General Rewarding Ukrankian awards Ukra soldier in hospital, Talks with Ukrankian General.

Well this is one surely interesting videos that i have seen thus far out of Ukraine and this is not something that you can fake so easily. Yes no doubly the video will be attacked here by some as either fake or propaganda. But after seeing this one.

Its clear that the American government had a more in hand approach on destabilizing the region. Just like they are trying there hardest to do still in Syria.

The video shows the general handing out the Ukrankian solider medals for his actions while in combat. While he and the Ukrankian general are apparently talking. This video.
I believe is after there was some news reports of American generals or senators visiting Ukraine a day earlier to the video release.

Yup This is going to the American Tax Payers

edit on 25-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ehhhh.. There is something not right.

This source claims the US General is awarding Ukrainian soldiers for doing a good job on committing genocide. Of course its in Russian. I love how 3 different Russian sources just decided to lie about and make up their own versions of whats going on.

American general awards medals to Ukrainian soldiers for genocide

U.S. General Awards Medals in Ukraine - The General said the medal is "a symbol of the US army in Europe" and is given "for excellence".

The awkward moment a #US general hands out medals to #Ukraine soldiers for killing #Donbas civilians
Now that the lies are done, here is the truth.

US military press release -
U.S. Army Europe commander visiting Ukraine

WIESBADEN, Germany - The commanding general of U.S. Army Europe, Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, is in Ukraine today as part of a trip to meet with Ukraine defense officials and U.S. embassy personnel there ahead of a robust schedule of bilateral and multilateral military partnership exercises and training missions planned for 2015.

The Army Europe commander's trip will include visits with the Ukrainian Minister of Defense and chief of Defense as well as the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, to gain a better understanding of the security situation in Ukraine. Ukraine has been a military partner of the U.S. dating back to the mid 1990s.

At an Army leadership forum conducted in Wiesbaden, Jan. 13-14, Hodges commented on the strategic importance of U.S. forces forward-stationed in Europe.

"Everything that happens in this part of the world the U.S. Army in Europe is part of that," said Hodges, addressing U.S. Army leaders gathered for the event. "It's exercises, it's relationships, it's capabilities, networks and allies and it is what enables our president to assure allies and deter potential threats."

The general's visit will also include a press engagement at the Ukrainian Crisis Media Center in Kiev, scheduled for 4:30-5:30 p.m. local.

Hodges finished a similar visit in Latvia yesterday. Latvia and Ukraine are part of U.S. Army Europe's 51-country area of responsibility.

What did the wounded soldier receive? A challenge coin.

He is the new commander for US Forces Europe and was on a tour visiting various countries and meeting with counter parts / government reps.

do you guys bother to do any research or are you that comfortable believing the lies and then repeating them?

edit on 25-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Its clear that the American government had a more in hand approach on destabilizing the region. Just like they are trying there hardest to do still in Syria.

I would say I am amazed at your total lack of any research skills, but it is something that you do on a regular basis concerning Ukraine.

The video shows the general handing out the Ukrankian solider medals for his actions while in combat.

What's amazing now is that Russian media even says they aren't medals, but coins that even you yourself can buy on Ebay.

And actually these coins are not even medals, they are unit coins for a coin challenge. The coins are the "NEW U.S. Army Europe - Sword of Freedom Challenge Coin. 60335." priced at $8.79 from ebay. In description of the coin it is stated: "This coin pays tribute to the tireless commitment and outstanding dedication to duty demonstrated by every member of U.S. Army Europe."

russia-insider.com...

You really are getting bad at trying to blame the US for everything, but you just totally missed on this one and even Russian media proved you wrong on this...Imagine that.

Just like they are trying there hardest to do still in Syria.

Wow you can't even keep Syria out of your own thread on Ukraine...Amazing. You do know that the US isn't the only country that is involved in Syria, yet you only want to focus on them...why is that?
edit on 25-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Well this is one surely interesting videos that i have seen thus far out of Ukraine and this is not something that you can fake so easily.

No, but it is easy to lie about the video and what it contains...such as this thread has proven.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I would say I am amazed at your total lack of any research skills, but it is something that you do on a regular basis concerning Ukraine.

Oh really is that right your claiming i lack any research skills when it comes to the matters of both Either Ukraine or the Balkans eh?

How comical for a person that has being either westren news outlets, wikipedia, Kievpost,NATO as sources you might as well just start working as news anchor for BBC rather then whom has not being researching.

You really are getting bad at trying to blame the US for everything, but you just totally missed on this one and even Russian media proved you wrong on this...Imagine that.

You really are getting bad at trying to blame the US for everything
Judging from your buddies on here and the desperate attacks you being trying to gain upon that dont follow your (We blame Russia and Putin on everything gang club.

You seem to be trying so hard. And desperately almost as if this your daily job, comparing the fact the majority of Americans dont even care about Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

do you guys bother to do any research or are you that comfortable believing the lies and then repeating them?

Oh you mean like you repeating Kiev's ministry dept of truth?
edit on 25-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Americans barley care about what goes on in our own country it would amaze me if anyone from the US cared at all about what happens in Ukraine at all.

You may get a few Americans that are like dude US needs to stay out of it, but I doubt there will be much more than that, from the status quo American.

Everyone is too busy struggling from check to check to give a damn about something happening on the other side of the planet that we helped to destablise yet agan.

It shocks me that our government is so worried about what other countries are doing while our country falls to lack of management, for example the government shutdown last year lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Americans barley care about what goes on in our own country it would amaze me if anyone from the US cared at all about what happens in Ukraine at all.

For some reason these two its like its their country. And yeah your right.

Everyone is too busy struggling from check to check to give a damn about something happening on the other side of the planet that we helped to destablise yet agan.

According to the two above its Russia that destabilize Ukraine yet they are forgetting the Pro EU protests and riots America EU helped to create in Ukraine.

At least Ukraine was slightly better off with yanukovych.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

For some reason these two its like its their country. And yeah your right.

According to the two above its Russia that destabilize Ukraine yet they are forgetting the Pro EU protests and riots America EU helped to create in Ukraine.
At least Ukraine was slightly better off with yanukovych.

Yeah no mass killings were going on, so much useless death, its really a pity.
When you see the pictures of masses of civilians just blown to bits and dead its really a no brainer, this is just pure evil.
edit on 25-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No, but it is easy to lie about the video and what it contains...such as this thread has proven.
So what is an American general doing in the Ukraine? Why would an
American general even take out time to visit this soldier at all? Of course American had
nothing to do with destabilizing Ukraine. Nevermind the fact that destabilizing
nations is what America does. Seems like your more interested in attacking the OP
rather than proving your point. Or maybe that is your point?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Research? No. It's from Russian media. We all know they never lie or make things up or twist or spin anything.

Just post anything about Russia. All the Russophiles will come running to explain that to you.

Come on, X. I thought you were better than this

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Research? No. It's from Russian media. We all know they never lie or make things up or twist or spin anything.

What's even funnier is the fact that Russian media reported what it was he was giving the soldier, the OP just didn't do his research well enough to learn the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
L O L

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oh really is that right your claiming i lack any research skills when it comes to the matters of both Either Ukraine or the Balkans eh?

Well let's look at your recent threads and see what your research has brought us shall we.

Remember Bosnia? The 90s Conflict? Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this.

So how about that research where you provided a video of a UN sponsored prisoner exchange yet tried to pass it off as something it wasn't. Great research there.

How comical for a person that has being either westren news outlets, wikipedia, Kievpost,NATO as sources you might as well just start working as news anchor for BBC rather then whom has not being researching.

But it seems Western media was good enough for you to use as a source in a thread...hypocrisy from you is astonishing. I have already shown in another thread your use of the western media as a source, but here let's refresh your memory shall we...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well we have the Guardian, CNN, and Reuters all which btw are western media outlets, so for you to say something about someone using western media is laughable.

So pretty much anything said from you is about as relevant as John McCain and what he says about anything.

So next time you bash a western media source you might want to make sure you haven't used them as a source.

edit on 25-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join