It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is everyone? Spiritual ascension might be the answer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Where is everyone? A timeless question posed by modern society. If the universe is so large and expansive with an incredible amount of probability of there being extraterrestrial life within our galaxy alone, then where the hell are they? Well today I propose to you a possible answer - they have spiritually ascended. Think about it. If you are so advanced that you can travel the stars, then odds are you are more enlightened, not just technologically but spiritually too. With this comes a superior knowledge of the higher planes and dimensions. If people such as the Buddha can become enlightened here on Earth then you better believe everyone in an advanced civilization can. Why travel the stars, when the next frontier has always been spiritual?
edit on 24-1-2015 by genma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a sort of universal government in place that prohibits them from directly interacting with us.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Or it could be that we are not very nice...

And Earth is the last place any advanced species in our galactic neighborhood wants to be.

CdT

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

99% of the mass of the universe (we are not talking 'dark matter'
and 'dark energy here') is in the form of plasma, the 4th state
of matter, mostly in the form of star-stuff and ionized gas
streams.

It's my personal opinion that the universe may be teaming with life;
just very little of it in the form of physical life forms.... and
I don't mean 'spiritual life forms'; there is plenty of room for
the laws of physics to support non-physical beings.

And yes, there are a dozen other reasons.. humans are pyschotic
killers with delusions of grandeur.. space is vast... radio signals
drop off into 'noise' very soon... etc etc etc.

But you know what? (I'm adding this as an edit); sure why not!
Maybe all the advanced races 'ascended themselves' with
technology; humans would do it if they could. The universe
has been around a long time, and our world is relatively
young and our species younger.

Maybe everyone else besides us rude younger species are
floating around somewhere as space-nannites or group
intelligence.

Kev
edit on 24-1-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

edit on 24-1-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: oh why not!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There's always the possibility that we are "owned" by a greater malevolent intelligence. Like farm animals; to stupid to know that somewhere down the line, they will be consumed, digested and eventually flushed down into the septic tank of time and space.

We are being raised and bred for our capacity to produce "loosh" for an intelligence beyond our primitive comprehension.

Or perhaps we are somewhat sentient game pieces, manipulated and moved in a cosmic board game of chess [thats what the wars we fight are] by beings that have no emotion, no compassion....only "the game". Sometimes we are given glimpses of the score board but "our" reality translates the score board as being a brown shoe.
edit on 24-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Where is everyone? A timeless question posed by modern society. If the universe is so large and expansive with an incredible amount of probability of there being extraterrestrial life within our galaxy alone, then where the hell are they? Well today I propose to you a possible answer - they have spiritually ascended. Think about it. If you are so advanced that you can travel the stars, then odds are you are more enlightened, not just technologically but spiritually too. With this comes a superior knowledge of the higher planes and dimensions. If people such as the Buddha can become enlightened here on Earth then you better believe everyone in an advanced civilization can. Why travel the stars, when the next frontier has always been spiritual?

Why are you equating technological advancement with spiritual enlightenment? The opposite seems more likely. The likelihood that there is life elsewhere in our galaxy in no way implies that it is advanced technologically or spiritually (afterall, spiritual enlightenment is a very elusive term) or remotely similar to us. It may be bacterial, for example.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"I wager 5 quatloos on the newcomers" -Star Trek
"Loosh" - Robert Monroe

My Olaru, these thoughts are darker than I remembered
coming from you.

I can understand the reason for your opinion however.

Kev

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

"I wager 5 quatloos on the newcomers" -Star Trek
"Loosh" - Robert Monroe

My Olaru, these thoughts are darker than I remembered
coming from you.

I can understand the reason for your opinion however.

Kev

Quite so...

Reaching that age when all your friends are sick, dying or dead; tends to bring out the darkness...I got a statue here of the Virgin of Guadalupe and she is beginning to "glow"...curious!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I've spent over a year researching whether humans are food or not
and I have a nuanced point of view. But if you have your Cranky
On, I don't want to mess with it.. you've earned it.

;-)

Kev

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I think you would find extraterrestrials all along the spectrum of a dozens of different parameters and most possible combinations of them.

If they are highly advanced though, I'd bet that their science is advanced and broad enough to encompass both things such as different planes and dimensions as well as consciousness itself. They could have technology interacting with subtler planes and energies.

It would also in my view be almost expected for spiritually advanced individuals(or alien cultures) to have certain spiritual abilities.

For one, I would expect such ET's to have powerful subtler bodies(Solar body, Diamond Body, Rainbow body) able to sufficiently energize the physical body in a powerful enough manner to be able to "spiritualize the matter" and thus perform seemingly miraculous abilities.

These doctrines exist even here on Earth and our ancient history is filled with these systems and techniques and the stories of the abilities of spiritual masters and sages.

They would probably be able to separate from their physical body to journey higher or "other" planes pretty effortlessly.
I would probably expect telepathy and even more advanced and varied "intelligence gathering" abilities. Reading the thoughts of a human for them would probably be as easy as plucking the thoughts straight from the mental plane/body.
I expect they could view future events and different time-lines as well as certain trajectories with some impressive proficiency.

I hear a certain species is intelligent in the extreme, their mind like a supercomputer of calculating steel. The equivalent of the proportional difference between a human and an animal.

The very advanced ones would essentially be godlike in difference to the average human.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My opinion on this is humans can only comprehend life as is on earth and wouldn't be able to spot extraterrestrial life if it was sitting,standing, floating, or just there in front of your face. Let alone spot it somewhere in space.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Rcindica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

There's always the possibility that we are "owned" by a greater malevolent intelligence.

Your right on the money..the Annunaki have always been in control of Humans/lulus.

They are responsible (imo) for the majority of UFO sightings (not all)

I fully support that there are intelligent species benevolent and malevolent and everything between and that there are many layers of existence..it is just that we are (intentionally) locked into the range of what is known as visible light and therefore are unaware (for the most part) of the other realms,except for the rare few that can access these other realms of existence.

I would say there may well be a crossroads in development at some point,leaving a choice between technology and spirituality and furthering one or the other,at the expense of the other.

I also believe there is a greater war at hand and this is also playing out here on Earth between two factions,as it has been since before The times of Atlantis and Lemuria.

I would also contend that an individual or race,can be higher up the dimensional ladder than humanity is currently and still be malevolent..as we have been locked into 3rd dimensional reality for the moment and ages past (although there used to be a golden age) although there is much to suggest this is changing,I.e children being born with extra DNA strands etc.

The law of one is a highly recommended read,as this outlines how the universal law of non interference is very much adhered to..even by the Annunki filtering down to the elites in charge of Earth..interesting how ''they' always manipulate humanity by psychology and deception...it is always 'us' asking for it (if you catch my drift) classic examples would be how we are duped into phoney wars and legislation?? To me this says they comply with this 'law'-Here is the AMA from ATS featuring an individual named the HiddenHand,a self proclaimed Illuminati insider,again very interesting and relevant,There are a few points I disagree with, but that is not of consequence to the relevant info:
www.illuminati-news.com...

Here is a priceless link imo, His info encompasses all
relevant areas and examines the greater picture.It is a long read but a must read and He is still updating.

wespenre.com...

My long two penneth..

edit on 25-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great post! you have summed it up excellentlya reply to: TheLaughingGod

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Or it could be that we are not very nice...

And Earth is the last place any advanced species in our galactic neighborhood wants to be.

CdT

You are somewhat correct. The being called earth has taken a different path than all the other beings like him. Usually they always kill off most people in order to keep populations low and maintainable but he has found mercy for us and has let all those that are created in the outer reaches of dna live. It is up to us to give back to him for the gift of a place to live.

In short everytime our dna pattern is grown on other planets they always kill us off because of our mingling ways.

new topics

top topics

join