It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96
Pretty tough for the left to play the sexist card if Palin runs.

So her qualification is that she has ovaries?

What were Obama's qualifications when he announced his candidacy, Trep? I ask that seriously...

I fail to see the point. Obama was unproven. Palin IS a proven...... If her only qualification is that she's a woman, good luck. I'm looking for more than that from the GOP.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What were Obama's qualifications when he announced his candidacy, Trep? I ask that seriously...

I fail to see the point. Obama was unproven. Palin IS a proven...... If her only qualification is that she's a woman, good luck. I'm looking for more than that from the GOP.

Hows that living in Canada?

Proven by what ?

A biased media that has epic double standards when it comes to right, and left ?

6 years have proven what an ultimate failure 'hope' and 'change' has been.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

LMAO, so she's the GOP's version of Jesse Jackson. I see exactly what you're saying. Pandering candidate is pandering.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Caribou Barbie is hoping to run for office again
only if she can find another politician worth tanking.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Dude, I'm not endorsing the woman. I think she was once a fine piece of eye candy and I'd vote for her in a beauty contest, but that's about it. Remember, she cut and run on my state, leaving us with that oil puppet jackass Parnell midterm. I'm just saying that she could run on her ovaries and have pretty much the same business getting elected on that as Obama had getting elected in 2008.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Caribou Barbie is hoping to run for office again
only if she can find another politician worth tanking.

McCain tanked Palin.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hows that living in Canada?

You have a point with that?

Proven by what ?

If you really want to go there... a quitter and a loser. She IS hot though.

A biased media that has epic double standards when it comes to right, and left ?

6 years have proven what an ultimate failure 'hope' and 'change' has been.

Excuse me. I have to go get some cheese. This won't be complete without it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If her only qualification is that she's a woman, good luck. I'm looking for more than that from the GOP.

Your lips to God's ears.

You know, I look at the top pols in any real party that's out there, and I wonder what happened to the days prior to me coming along when you could look at the slate and think, you know, those guys are all pretty good.

Where are the Kennedys? Hell, even Bush I and Clinton look good compared to the last few crops. Are we out of decently educated, skilled politicians with a bit of common sense, much less some wisdom?

Man, I'd love to see some people running that would make you look at them and say, "I'm going to have to give this a lot of thought - they're all good" instead of "Geez, it gets down to a clown or an idiot again - is this really the best we have?"

I vote Mike Rowe for surprise president. (waves scepter)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

McCain tanked Palin.

That entire ticket was a big ass white flag surrendering the presidency to Obama, Neo. I do agree that McCain was the reason the ticket ultimately lost because, well, RINOs suck and the voter base knows it. He's a marginalized liberal Republican who should have been forcibly retired 15 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can't believe that some posters here really think she has a chance in hell to win a presidential election. She has to be the most incompetent politician ever to take center stage. It's alarming to think people would really vote for her.

Flyers Fan is right-on with this statement...

She won't run. She can't win and she knows it. She's just doing her schtick and playing with the press to stay in the news and try to somehow stay relevant. At this point, she's just a pundit .. nothing more.

She's simply a publicity whore. She can't stay out of the spot light. Once she got a taste of being a celebrity, she became addicted to it! If she can't write her thoughts on her hand she ends up talking gibberish. It's bad enough the republican party got behind Jeb Bush. The only way he could win is if he changed his last name.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

McCain tanked Palin.

That entire ticket was a big ass white flag surrendering the presidency to Obama, Neo. I do agree that McCain was the reason the ticket ultimately lost because, well, RINOs suck and the voter base knows it. He's a marginalized liberal Republican who should have been forcibly retired 15 years ago.

I am starting to think the right intentionally threw the last two elections.

For the same reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I say let her do it. It might actually be a smart move. The left (and the establishment) in this country hates her soooo much that she might draw their fire while the serious challenge gets ignored until it's too late for them to be destroyed.

In other words let her be the stalking horse for the real candidate.

c'mon....you righties can't get past the fact that she is so unqualified, most of the GOP wouldn't even vote for her....it doesn't have anything to do with "hate", that's an emotion....it's her incompetence to run any organization effectively. she couldn't even stick around for 4 years instead of quitting after 2years, to be governor of a entire state that had less than 900,000 people. there are mayors of many, many cites, with much larger populations, that have more responsibility and been more competant.
edit on 24-1-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

McCain tanked Palin.

For the same reason.

Ever consider that the RNC might just be incompetent, didn't even research the electorate and political trends and infact were just fools, working from an antiquated model, punting and hoping for the best?

Think anything has changed? btw the RNC is writing my pay check.
edit on 24-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Failin' Palin is a gift to late night comedy.

I hope she stays in the spotlight as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Clearly, we, the nation, need someone outside the D.C. machine mentality. In both parties.

Trouble is they don't get the air time from that same machine. We really don't know if Palin or Carson or anyone else would make a good President.

It's almost like selecting a first round pick in the N.F.L.. One has no more than hope that it works out.

At least Bush had a series of blindsiding events no one could predict. Obama's agenda was never articulated directly to the voters other than 'change' otherwise he'd probably never been elected in the first place.

Personally, I'd guess Giuliani would have probably made a very good President. Baggage not withstanding.

Palin resonates largely due to her contempt of the whole D.C. machine. A valid and shared view. Having articulated that view repeatedly, we will never know if she would have made a good President or not.

Perry gets my interest, yet being a good Texas leader doesn't translate to national prowess...just as G.W....

I pass on any that endorse 'needing to do something about global warming' and anyone that supports amnesty in any form. Lastly, anyone that see the Military-Complex problem as being solved by reducing the military rather than addressing that very complex instead, is also 'disqualified' on my list.

Bye, bye, Bush, Romney, Paul....

No one who is electable fits my personal views. NO ONE.

Benevolent dictatorship anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

McCain tanked Palin.

For the same reason.

Ever consider that the RNC might just be incompetent, didn't even research the electorate and political trends and infact were just fools.

Think anything has changed? btw the RNC is writing my pay check.

Hardly incompetent.

Something else going on behind that veil.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Failin' Palin is a gift to late night comedy.

I hope she stays in the spotlight as much as possible.

If you ask Letterman, he LOVED Clinton. Said it was his best. Too bad he's retiring. Although I have faith in Colbert.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Clearly, we, the nation, need someone outside the D.C. machine mentality. In both parties.

I definitely agree with this.

Enough of the GD politicians, and lawyers.

Someone who puts country above their own ambitions.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think Palin is keeping up with the positive image and exposure.

I predict she runs for Congress or the Senate in the future.

In the meantime, she draws salaries and fees from media commentary, and keeps the Progressives in an itchy twitchy mood.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd love to see Palin as Secretary of State.

And watch her critics heads explode!

She would do a better job than Clinton, and Kerry.

edit on 24-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join