It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Body Cam Video of Muskogee Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Sorry.

The pastor told the 911 operator that a young lady came into his church during a wedding had he heard on her speaker phone that a man had a gun and was threatening to kill her. Then he says he's here. I need a police officer here and I got to stop this. He hangs up and she calls him back for a description of the man and tells him they're dispatching. He describes what he's wearing and his race and says now he's walking toward the edge of the parking lot with another young lady. The other female was inside. She gets his name.

He says there he (the officer) is at the corner. She says he may be waiting for backup. He then tells 911 after being asked about weapons that he said he has his gun. And that he showed the girlfriend the gun yesterday. The 911 relays the info to what I aassume is the dispatcher that he has a gun and is standing in the parking lot. Then the pastor says the police officer is coming now. Then the pastor says the police have contact and the 911 operator says okay I'm going to let you go now.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

So still no clear evidence that he had a gun but we do have the extended time period of the call that shows there was not a danger at the time of the call other than the man was near. No verbal threats or violence of any kind. It is safe to say the situation was not all that dynamic and no one knew if he was armed nor did he threaten anyone. he said she said

The officer did not even have probable cause to detain and search the person.

thank you for the commentary and sorry i do not agree with everyone

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He told her on speaker phone in front of the paster that he had a gun and was going to kill her. That there's a threat. Corroborated.

ETA:

Walker, Sgt. Mike Mahan said, had threatened his ex-girlfriend repeatedly throughout the day, telling her that he “had a bullet with his name on it.” The woman was inside the church when Walker arrived, and police arrived shortly thereafter.
“When officers got there, they asked to talk to (Walker,)” Mahan said. “A (female) witness said that he had tried to hand her a gun, but she wouldn’t take it. When officers began to pat (Walker) down, they felt the gun, and he started to run away.” [Source]

edit on 1/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Oh i missed that. it does change the situation if true.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It does. I know you can't/won't watch the video. It is intense, but it looks to me like it was a pretty unavoidable situation. The guy really shouldn't have run.

And I should have/would have put more information in the OP, but I was mobile at the time. And watching the Atlanta plane bomb threat situation too. My bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

There should be no reason what so ever that they can not release the second footage and drive the nail in this.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What I am saying is even Cameras cannot adequately relate all that is going on. Cameras can miss things if not in the field of view.

I have no issues if people want to discuss what occurred and form their opinions / views after the fact. I am merely stating there is a difference in watching something from the comfort and safety of your own home as opposed to being the one in the situation.

I am saying the video cant be used as a 20/20 hindsight ability.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well at this point i will not post anymore truth about the subject because i do understand what happened and what the officer is going through. Being empathic does have its advantages. For the sake of karmic justice and my agreement to give those involved a chance to learn i will not share. It is however a two way street that justice travels. I do not have much hope for the situation because lies begets lies and the energy from such never finds rest unless harnessed. Abuse of the system by anyone is a danger to us all. I think the officer needs our prayers as well as the dead mans loved ones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join