It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is USA full of monsters recently? But, the rest of the world is just unknown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seriously, even Canada has less problem with them. So much random creatures pop out since after Bigfoot. I have to think USA is ultimately cursed. There is a lot of hybrids..

www.cleveland.com...

Can't find any article about this stuff on Google for 2014+. Scientists run about, but they aren't caught because evil men kept letting them free. Why are gangs leaders being jailed, but not scientist?

news.nationalgeographic.com...

This leads to a conclusion on jails in US like Stanford.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Stanford is creating mice with human brains? I'm ahead of them on that subject. Oh, I guess I am a human with a mouse brain.

So they will have to condition this mouse to fit into society now. He will be required to attend school.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ohio has always been a hotbed for paranormal activity and UFOs. The legends aren't bad either - Melonheads, anyone? I've seen a couple of strange things, myself. No centaurs, though.

It seems like an interesting thing to ban, though. I don't know how preemptive such a thing would be. Seems more like one of those things that you'd work to legislate after the fact - perhaps when information leaks that something shady is going on.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

There's going to be a huge increase in sightings in Colorado since the legalization of Marijuana,

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I have to think USA is ultimately cursed.

US as a matter of fact is cursed, there isn't much time left. The fact that cryptids are all over US is one of the signs

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My money is n the US having n over active media, happy to report anything and plenty of tv hours to fill.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There are lots and lots of sightings of leprechauns and that sort of creatures in Paraguay, and Argentina's northeast region. I met a guy who was from Paraguay, and he recalled seeing a little creature on top of a tree once when he was a young boy. If you go to those places, people are absolutely sure those beings exist.
Maybe the information doesnt reach worlwide attention, it makes me wonder what other accounts from other places we get no information at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555
care to elaborate further? you got me interested.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Hi Rukia, would you mind checking your private messages, I've sent you a wee question!
Ta,
G

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
gotcha ^_^

Sent a reply. Lemme know if you have any issues finding a video stream. I'll try to find a good link for you as well in the meanwhile.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Stanford is creating mice with human brains? I'm ahead of them on that subject. Oh, I guess I am a human with a mouse brain.

So they will have to condition this mouse to fit into society now. He will be required to attend school.

Would 'mouse school' help prevent mice from being caught in mouse traps?
edit on 1/25/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
'Monsters' make ALOT of money in the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Thanks Rukia!
(It hasn't arrived yet... must be "lost" in the ATS ether!!! LOL)
I will keep checking...

G

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: rickymouse

Would 'mouse school' help prevent mice from being caught in mouse traps?

No, it would teach them to believe in consumerism, capitalism, and the economy as it is right now. They would start working and buy nuts and berries from the store even though they live where there are plenty outside.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg
Ohio has always been a hotbed for paranormal activity and UFOs. The legends aren't bad either - Melonheads, anyone? I've seen a couple of strange things, myself. No centaurs, though.

It seems like an interesting thing to ban, though. I don't know how preemptive such a thing would be. Seems more like one of those things that you'd work to legislate after the fact - perhaps when information leaks that something shady is going on.

Well maybe the good part of Ohio lol, I'm in the NW part and there's a whole lot of nothing going on up here. Send some of those monsters up this way, would really break up the boredom.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I will pm you

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You are assuming that foreign countries experience less paranormal and unexplained occurrences. There are hundreds of millions of people who still don't have internet access or smart phones. Plus there are hundreds of foreign legends and tales westerners don't know about and never will.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

hm ill try again

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

I will pm you

Could you pm me as well with the same info?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I wondered about the same but I figured it's perhaps a cultural thing. There's more of a culture in the USA about UFOs and cryptids and such, however these subjects have far less meaning outside that continent, at least as far as I know. So there's more of a culture around it, meaning it's more of a 'possibility'' whereas in other parts of the world, nobody ever thinks about beings such as Bigfoot or strange alien things so it's far less of a 'concept' to them. Mothman, Bigfoot, chupacabra etc... all USA. When it's more of an actual option, real or not, it's also easier to talk about sightings, if only anonymous online. And I think hallucinations, dreams etc are also influenced by the time and culture in which one lives.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join