It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a holiday ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
With all the idiocy rampant in the world picking up .. getting more disgusted .. along with the darker side of my nature from my younger days returning ... time to take a break from all of it for awhile .. heading off to the mountains to get away from humans along with clear my head and get my darkside back under control ..

Later .. and remember...
1. always question authority and the official story ..
2. dont let the bastards grind you down ..

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
With all the idiocy rampant in the world picking up .. getting more disgusted .. along with the darker side of my nature from my younger days returning ... time to take a break from all of it for awhile .. heading off to the mountains to get away from humans along with clear my head and get my darkside back under control ..

Later .. and remember...
1. always question authority and the official story ..
2. dont let the bastards grind you down ..

I envy your ability to get away and control your darkside. I'm stuck here in the SW entertainment capital surrounded by beautiful women and BS. It's a nasty job but someone's gotta do it? Like they say "no rest for the wicked"...
edit on 24-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Have a good trip.

I also envy you for ability to get away from it all. I sure could use a place in the mountains now and then for some me-time.

See you soon.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
its great that you have the ability to know when your darkside is getting unstable, But I think you should be conscious of you still need your darkside. Just in a moderate level. So I hope you don't totally banish it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Feel the dark side..... let it in...

Have fun and enjoy yourself. Life is too short to spend it worrying.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Take care of yourself expat.
It's good that you know what you need to do and have the drive to do it. I hope to see you back soon.

new topics

top topics

join