It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, world leaders head to Saudi Arabia to offer condolences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The King was over 90 years old. They should just have a party and be done with it. I am fairly certain that his family is rather happy about it in many ways.

Why the world leaders have to travel all that way, putting everything else on hold for a ninety year old that died is a bit beyond me.

Was not 'untimely' or 'unexpected' was it now.

But hay, any excuse for a get together. I wonder if Obama is going to be cracking jokes and laughing at this one.

We all die, it is a fact of life.

P

Maybe Obama will get the new king an iPod with speeches on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I recall that Obama made his first phone call to King Abdullah as soon as the election results verified his election to the POTUS. Obama immediately felt he had to call a foreign ruler to receive congrats and now he is going to the memorial to show his support. What about Paris? What about the General that was KIA during his term?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yak.

Obama, Bushes lead US tributes to late Saudi King Abdullah

"As a leader, he was always candid and had the courage of his convictions," Obama said. "One of those convictions was his steadfast and passionate belief in the importance of the U.S.-Saudi relationship as a force for stability and security in the Middle East and beyond."

Though allies, Abdullah and U.S. leaders had their differences. Abdullah pressed the Obama administration to be tougher on Iran and to show greater backing for the mainly Sunni rebels fighting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Obama said he "valued King Abdullah's perspective and appreciated our genuine and warm friendship."'

What a crock.

What so they flung a few fighters at Syria lately? Stability and security in the Middle East and beyond? Who wrote this drivel he spews?

Yes. be tougher on Iran, my little proxy puppet.
edit on 1/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
To put in it Christian terms. The whores of Babylon coming home to their master to pay respect.

Mammon(money) talks and matter, objective truth do not.

I wish they would change but they wear the beast of corrupt Babylon proudly doing everything they can for others to join in and wear it.
edit on 24-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: ~Lucidity

suspect the security bill will be terrific especially if ISIS could get themselves into saudi for this guest list of despots all together.

Your point is quite correct in my view and would refer to a lot of other countries where interference from foreign governments has happened recently. However old our leaders get they never learn from their mistakes.

ISIS is a CIA asset so I would think Barry would be safe.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

sadly you`re probably right, blame a dead guy who can`t defend himself while making yourself look honest and straight forward.In fact that`s one of the first things I thought when I heard that he had died.I thought, I bet now they will come out with some kind of "new" evidence that shows the dead king was secretly behind the 9/11 attack and nobody (who is still alive) was involved or knew anything about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why the bleep can't we limit foreign travel for the government to diplomatic meetings they need to be there for?? I'm more than willing to excuse foreign trips for damn rallies or funerals if it comes out of their own personal funds, but not out of our tax money. Effing stupid for either situation, I'm not happy paying with tax money we supposedly don't have for a trip abroad for a kumbaya rally, or an ass-kissing funeral.

edit on 1/24/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is he scheduled to witness a beheading?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey obama supporters and sympthizers please post in this thread and explain such actions in terms other than oil because there is plenty of oil in other places like africa and the us.

Better hurry cause some of the peasents are begining to take notice.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is this the thread where we get to say, "I told you so?" No significant US presence at the Paris rally against Islamic terrorism, but the Saudi King dies ... and, "Damn! Send Joe Biden there stat!" (at least last I heard they were sending Uncle Joe.)

I knew this was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What a joke all these "world leaders" are. Don't they know that they have no credibility? What a farce!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
How predictably pathetic...

at least he didn't hold hands with the king like George bush did. of course, the king made ole' "W" and Cheney, a lot of money

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The good news is...

They'll all be riding their bicycles and rowing their canoes over there to save the planet from their carbon footprint.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
according to Hadiths made by various Imams... the reappearance of the Mahdi is closer than ever because the Mahdi returns after the King Abdullah of Arabia dies....

an Islamic military commander will also soon enter the saudi kingdom by way of the nation on the south border instead of the north border that is being secured with a 600 mile security ditch-fence protection zone....
oh yeah the invasion will be coming through Yemen to capture Mecca

our Muslim leaning oval-office-occupant has got a great deal of interest in this King transition, and he better be there pressing the Arab flesh because all hell is soon to break loose there on the largest sand desert in the world, way before BHO leaves the WH living quarters vacant

the death of King Abdullah might be the missing event for the 2nd Red Horse of War to go forth...
with ISIS penetrating into the Saudi desert from Yemen instead of Iraq or Kuwait areas

stay tuned folks
edit on th31142214720324532015 by St Udio because: swap words in final sentence ...use 'into' instead of 'from'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join