It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever recorded...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Have any of you ever left a camera recording in your room while you slept? If you have, have you seen anything that didn't belong?
I never felt like I was ever being watched, I just thought maybe I should record myself 1 time but the fact that I have never ever seen of felt anything before... Then if I finally see something on camera? That'll screw me up so much... I'd never go to sleep.. atleast with the lights off, anyways... Have any of you done this?

Or if not in your room, maybe your living room, or any other area

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

i do this from time to time but for a different reason possibly. Whenever i get any new recording gear for the ghost group i always set it up in my room for a few nights before i take it out for use in the field. I like to get a feel for how it looks/sounds inside an environment that I'm familiar with and know what to expect in regards to sounds and stuff. On occasion i have heard and saw a few things that i can't explain away as naturally occurring. But I'm also a sensitive so I'm kinda use to different things lol

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
i do this from time to time but for a different reason possibly. Whenever i get any new recording gear for the ghost group i always set it up in my room for a few nights before i take it out for use in the field. I like to get a feel for how it looks/sounds inside an environment that I'm familiar with and know what to expect in regards to sounds and stuff. On occasion i have heard and saw a few things that i can't explain away as naturally occurring. But I'm also a sensitive so I'm kinda use to different things lol

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i don't mean to "bump" my thread but really? no body else has ever recorded anything? not even too afraid too admit it? i was expecting more from this site

top topics

join