It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Many American Poeple Just Can't Understand - Our World is Taught to Hate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I DO NOT HATE, I CARE, I HAVE LOVE, I DON’T DEBATE HATE, THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, NOT #AceNews - DON’T HATE! Please

I will leave the title above, and say again “Majority of Americans WILL NOT debate these images” Many will dismiss them as fabrication, many will be too scared, some to dumb. I know a TON of American people and I love them as friends, they are switched on, they know what is REALLY happening in ‘Fascist’ and ‘Police State USA’ To BLINDLY say “America is not Fascist or a Police State’ is ignorance, but what is worse is to deny ignorance. So if you REALLY want to know what Fascism is what a Police State is, take SECONDS to read up on the NEW USA…

YOUR CALL AMERICA. I OFFER 2 LINKS AND MANY IMAGES ‘YOU’ WILL BE STUBBORN ABOUT :-( ALL I SHARE WAS DONE BY AMERICAN PEOPLE

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

~~~~~~~~~

What are your military saying? Who is being asked to 'wake up' Are they saying "Stand up, we stand with you" ?
The World does not want to hate, American's I speak to believe all Jews hate all Arabs. Religion I respect, although it kills this planet. But the sooner we learn to be WITH each other and not against and stop believing Fox News and the likes the better. I did this in an article where I write and many Americans didn't believe this, do you?

People in religion are quick to credit God….Why not here?

HISTORY REPEATS, IRONIC HISTORY, AND WE STAND BACK, ALL I CAN DO IS WRITE, WHAT CAN ‘WE ALL DO’ ?

How can anyone's God be involved here? I don't hate, I love, I educate, I educate myself. I am above nor below anyone. Religion does this, the images above show people, people like you and I don't want to hate. Time to give something else a chance because Religion is a problem, but it is the people within Religion who cause problems, NOT ALL!!! But look at our World today.
Imagine an Alien Species made contact and sat at a table with World Leaders (Stay with me here) and learnt that 93% of our populous believed in a God, a God of love and peace (Stay with me) Would that Alien not think "Earth must be really peaceful" But it's the complete opposite. Why is this? Can we point to Religion? Education? Evil? If someone in Religion wants to attack me you only prove my point. I don't hate. I see things I don't understand and try and see sense, sometimes I can't. We see individual acts of kindness, we see love, but on the a World stage we are lost and this video around 75 years ago is as relevant today as it was during WWII.

Our World wants peace, we are fooled to hate, fooled to hate each other. Yet many of us in this forum/website know this already.
Again I can't hate. I am just a disabled Scottish lad who sits at a chair and now looks at the World through confused eyes. I don't understand the soil I stand on any more, I don't get the people I used to. It's not my disability, I still have my mind, so I use it. I want to spread love. I will get bashed for this, again, proving my point, but I would rather if you don't like this, don't reply, if you reply with hate, try not to hate. Lets give this a chance here. Then we may start, hope starts somewhere, love has to begin somewhere, trust must be given a go, peace must be given a chance. I have been on this site 10 years now and over the years I see fights and arguments and uneducated people all over the place and it's gotten worse.

Give ourselves a chance people, where can we start to change?

A song of peace I sing often being half Scottish/Irish, I get hated for it. But I don't feel hate because I can only feel hate if I choose. So I choose to not accept hate.

Shauny

edit on 1/23/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

The term "terrorist" is quite fluid by design.
Whatever moral or ethical lines the state is willing to breach to neutralize it's enemies can be easily extended to it's "friends".

So be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The term "terrorist" is quite fluid by design.
Whatever moral or ethical lines the state is willing to breach to neutralize it's enemies can be easily extended to it's "friends".

So be careful what you wish for.

The only think I wish for is Peace my friend. Nothing more, nothing less.
I understand oppression up close and personal. Many who don't guess.
I don't hate Israel for example, I want (Like 90% of Countries on Earth) Palestine recognised as a state, free these people.
But sadly these words will be used to hate. This is what we do as a species.

Thanks for your comment

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lets be completely realistic...

This will not change the mind of a Zionist...

Those inspiring photos will do nothing but cause them to froth at the mouth...

I especially liked the Jewish guy with the little Palestinian boy on his shoulders...
Everything about that picture epitomises your search for real Peace & true Love...

I could show you other pictures that are more popular to them though...
& they epitomise pure Hatred & undeniable Supremacy...

S&F.

Peace Shauny!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think this is a beautiful thread. Spread love and peace. We don't have to hate. We choose to. Out of fear, usually. Fear of people who are different from us.

(My family is Scotch Irish.)

edit on 1/23/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

S&F.

Peace Shauny!

Thanks man...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All this because of a couple of 1500-3000 year old books. Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I think this is a beautiful thread. Spread love and peace. We don't have to hate. We choose to. Out of fear, usually. Fear of people who are different from us.

My family 'Hails' from Limerick. Came to Liverpool and then up to Edinburgh, settled here turn of last century (ish)

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Sorry BH, but I can't resist... so pardon my pedantry:

The proper term would be Scots Irish.... scotch is something you drink.

(it's a little pet peeve of mine)

Back on topic:

The only enemies we have are the ones we create for ourselves.

We are a species that's capable of so many wonderous things, and yet we choose to waste that energy on hate, bickering, and pounding the drums of war.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
All this because of a couple of 1500-3000 year old books. Ridiculous.

Sometimes I debate (Friends) people I know from America.
One is an older woman, really nice person, I call her a friend.
I asked her "Do you believe in Noah's Ark Story in full"
She said 'Yeah" I have too!
I replied "How did 2 Polar Bears get to Iran? How did 2 Kangaroo's get to Iran?" I could have went on, you know the story
Then she said "well it's just a metaphor"
So I said "When I post "Imagine, John Lennon" and people hate it due to 'Imagine there's no heaven' can I say it's a "Metaphor"?
She didn't know what to so. So yeah, she knows through us speaking how closed her mind was to the World. These days she thanks me for opening her mind up, but she still believes in Noahs Ark, and I MUST respect that. I would in anyone. We must start respecting each other, no matter how stupid we think we all are!

Imagine that world my friend

This version here 'Playing for Change' I was part of, I wrote for, for a while. War in Egypt stopped the end game..
But it was brilliant fun connecting with people. I know Will Smith said this of Bob Marley in 'I am Legend' but he was right>

He had this idea. It was kind of a virologist idea. He believed that you could cure racism and hate... literally cure it, by injecting music and love into people's lives. When he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, a gunman came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. When they asked him why - He said, "The people, who were trying to make this world worse... are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness."

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Of course this is an Anti-Israel Thread.

I honestly don't care what you guys do over there. Im in Canada and It's not like Canada and the Us are gunna duke it out anytime soon.

It's great to see some propaganda about peace. But lets be honest here.
There's way to many people in that area of the world that don't lead peaceful lives. Yall are gunna have to hunt down all the rowdy trouble makers and stick them in prison. I think they have prisons right? I wouldn't think they would be full considering how many people get murdered there because of non-conformity and stupid actions.

You guys can fight to the death if you want. Just don't drag the rest of the world into it. We are getting really tired of this # and quite frankly. Pretty sure they are considering just leveling the whole place if this drama continues. Lot's of countries are pissed off at the middle East right now.

I'd say watch your step because you are walking on Egg shells.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Sorry BH, but I can't resist... so pardon my pedantry:

The proper term would be Scots Irish.... scotch is something you drink.

(it's a little pet peeve of mine)

Back on topic:

The only enemies we have are the ones we create for ourselves.
We are a species that's capable of so many wonderous things, and yet we choose to waste that energy on hate, bickering, and pounding the drums of war.

I live in Edinburgh and say 'Scotch/Irish' and nobody cares
Probably because we are drunk on Scotch

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I feel the same as you mate !
Some great work put into this inspiring thread.
Thanks for sharing with all of us in search of peace !

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

It is not 'Anti Israel' it's 'Pro Peace'
Walking on egg shells? I don't really understand your answer my friend.
You Canadian/Scottish? or just Canadian?

You know Scotland invented Canada right?

The first two Canadian Prime Ministers were Scottish.
www.goodreads.com...

Sorry, I am an info freak

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Thanks a lot

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I live in Edinburgh and say 'Scotch/Irish' and nobody cares Probably because we are drunk on Scotch

Oh I know... lots of people pronounce it as Scotch and pay it no mind. It's just a little pet peeve of mine probably because my uncle Aubrey hated it so much and drilled it into us from the time we were babes... so I carry on the tradition in honour of him.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let's be honest. It won't change the mind of the Wahhbist Muslims, either. The so-called Zionists are not the only ones being taught hatred.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

I live in Edinburgh and say 'Scotch/Irish' and nobody cares Probably because we are drunk on Scotch

Oh I know... lots of people pronounce it as Scotch and pay it no mind. It's just a little pet peeve of mine probably because my uncle Aubrey hated it so much and drilled it into us from the time we were babes... so I carry on the tradition in honour of him.

To your Uncle Aubrey

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
it would seem hate is easier than love....i do hope one day we the people find peace and love it would make all of our lives so much better....

good thread..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's not towards you OP, But some of your content brings in the anti-semits that make the whole debate about israel and palastine. or something or other and mentioning zionists?

The link about zionists defenantly brings in the anti-Israeli folk into this thread like the couple comments.

They will quickly pass off all the blame to the other party.

my point is i don't care about the blame game. These people will lie to further their political and religious agendas.
Take a look at the conflict that lead the destruction of Gaza last summer for proof of that violence.

I really hope peace does come. But come on man. That's an Oxymoron. You cant ask for peace yet push a muslim agenda xD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join