It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered, And It Is Not What You Think

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

god how much money was wasted to find out that bordem and un happiness leads to addiction or drugs
i could of told them that .
every ex addict knows bordem is the first step to relapse

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

It's not always about feeling good.

In the case of LS D it can be as simple as experiencing something unique, new, weird.... You can take a trip and never leave the farm

Mix that with periodic use of MJ and you get a roller coaster ride that bounces from chaotically hilarious to smooth weirdness and back again.

edit on 29-1-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I kind of wish everyone had the opportunity to drop at least once in a safe and controlled environment. I think if you are a healthy and mentally stable person you can get a lot of value out of the experience. I wish I was in the position that I could still use it once a year to remind me of my reality. I have doubts that real 25 is still available, although I am told it is. I know a lot of what is sold as real is research chemicals. I have never used the RC's but I doubt it is the same experience. 1995 to 1998 was a great time for expanding your mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Why do you think it's not still around? Not a sound assumption. The chemical composition is not lost in time. Demand ensures it's supply.

We used to imagine dropping it in the public water supply as kids for funzies, believing it would be an overall good for the area. Yea, well once you experience large festivals with people who are on hard mind-altering substances... you see the place when the lights go on... you see the regular ambulance picking up a serious freak-outer... yea, not a good idea.

I don't think it's for the majority, I think the positive experience would be had by perhaps less than 20% of the population. It takes a lot of qualities within an individual that most lack. I think it should remain as it is, underground to most.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I am sure it is probably still around in small circles, I didn't exactly word that correctly. I know the composition doesn't change but the ability to manufacture on a grand scale isn't chemistry 101 exactly. I know a lot of the people that manufactured in decades past have either died, gone to prison, or quit for the most part. It was abundant back then, and to my knowledge isn't as much now. Why risk life in prison manufacturing when RC's can come close to serving the same purpose, and are grey area legal? Especially when people just starting wouldn't know the difference. Even in the 2000's I would get liquid that wasn't nearly as good as what I got on blotter in the 90's. We have probably doomed this thread to 404 land with this direction, or at least will for sure if we continue.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join