It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good Friend of mine was murdered yesterday by an Illegal immigrant.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I used to manage a gas station called Quiktrip here in the US some of you may know what I’m talking about. Yesterday a good friend of mine who I trained and worked with for two years was murdered working the overnight shift. He was murdered by an illegal immigrant over a pack of smokes. An illegal with a criminal record that was allowed to stay in this country on probation. My good friend Grant was 21 years old I don’t think I ever saw him without a smile on his face. Now he’s gone. It’s unreal. The guy didnt even give my friend a chance just executed him.

www.azcentral.com...

Im glad we have the death penalty out here in AZ.
edit on 23-1-2015 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That sucks.
Condolences to the family. Never easy to lose a loved one.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
Man, I am sorry for your loss. I live in Phoenix too, and when I seen the article I just knew that it was an illegal. God it just Makes me so mad... This is the governments fault. Arpaio should just say screw the Feds and start rounding them up.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So sorry about your friend. This illegal got probation, why did the judge let him go?

"Altamirano was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder, armed robbery, burglary, unlawful flight and misconduct involving weapons because he is a prohibited possessor. Court records show Altamirano initially was charged with burglary in 2012, pleaded guilty to an amended charge of facilitation to commit burglary and was placed on probation for two years. A court document said he was born in Mexico and was in the U.S. illegally. A judge had ordered notification of U.S. immigration officials."

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Sorry for your loss. I can understand how angry you are about this. In the UK we seem to be letting in murderers without any checks and giving them the right to live here with a passport.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Our politicians don't look at them as illegals.

Only future voters.

So sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear that. The politicians who pass the laws don't interact with us, so they don't have to deal with the consequences. Your friend matters, much more than the lives of those who come here just to sponge off the system.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thats very sad, Im sorry. Does AZ have the death penalty ?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Loss of life is tragic and irreversible.

At times like these, emotion will rule the human mind. On a longer arc, it illustrates the dire need to elevate the value of all human life.

Things that devalue human life and net out to more killing and despair.
1. Vigilante killing
2. State killing
3. Corporate killing
4. Dehumanizing/enslaving/oppressing/sniping/bombing/torturing broad groups of people based on the actions of individuals.
5. Incarcerating more people. (The US is trying and it clearly isn't working.)
6. Glamorizing killing as an honorable profession.
7. Fantasy killing for pure entertainment.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. Shocking to lose someone so suddenly, and so senselessly. I understand your outrage.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
Man, I am sorry for your loss. I live in Phoenix too, and when I seen the article I just knew that it was an illegal. God it just Makes me so mad... This is the governments fault. Arpaio should just say screw the Feds and start rounding them up.

Wow, that is sad. What part of illegal is OK in this country. Poor!friends and family.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear about your friend.

Also understandable about your anger towards the system at the moment.

My condolences.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It is sad but it could have been done by a legal citizen just the same.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that! such a shame when humans dont value life, all for what? pure ignorance is all I can say. There is good in the world, that is all that counts.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
when I seen the article I just knew that it was an illegal.

Of course... because no US national would ever senselessly murder someone would they?

edit on 23/1/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Peace

This made me LoL!

It *could* have happened at any other time & been committed by anyone else. This is how you defend lax immigration laws?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

and that`s the worst part, politicians make laws that we the common people have to live and die by while the politicians sit up there in their ivory towers completely immune to the affects of the laws they make.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Peace

You are right it could have. I just cant help but think that if this man was deported months ago when he was originally found to be commiting crimes and illegal my friend Grant would be alive today.

I mean just the fact that he was commiting crimes is strike one. Being an illegal and committing crimes should be strikes two and three right there. When he plead down his conviction and the courts saw he was illegal they should of held him and deported him right then and there. Not turned him loose on the assumption that immigration will handle it.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Peace

One difference if the killer was legal they would still be dead but
if the illegal wasn't here they would be alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join