It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More insight on The Living Water and Holy Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If God is Light, then satan (which means adversary/opposer in Hebrew is darkness).
If "our God is a consuming fire" then satan is coldness.

It was comparing Fire and Water and talking about which was a deception and really of God but I figured something out.

Ice symbolizes satan not fire. Ice represents the hold satan has on humanity in coldness and darkness. Water represents The Holy Fire melting that ice by turning it into water - Forgiveness.

This is how "The Living Water of Forgiveness of The Holy Spirit" and The Love of The Fire of The Holy Spirit are BOTH true.

The Holy Spirit is the love and the fire and as you receive Love you become free/forgiven/saved ("baptised by the living water") but as water (forgiveness) connects with the fire (love) it turns to steam (air/movement/change) which becomes One with the Fire love.

I prayed for wisdom on this topic and learned more and more.
This is The Truth of the four elements and how they relate to God.

Here is a summary:

Fire - God/Love/Light
Air - Moving from feeling Forgiven/Saved to feeling Loved
Water - Forgiven
Ice - lack of God, love, and light

So, it is Fire vs ice not Water vs Fire

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Well if that's what you believe all power to you.

It fits in with Dantes Inferno.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

" it is Fire vs ice not Water vs Fire"

It is "you" preparing them for a imaginary war.

Ice is evil now? How does ice link to darkness then to satan? Ice is still water you know.

You seem to be shifting to temperature and states induced that are all natural.

Who is fighting what?

edit on 23-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Just because something is natueal doesn't mean it's of God. Pain , darkness, and death is not of God's Holy Spirit of Fire.

Saturn is darkness and represents death and the underworld in some mythology; and hell fire (Dante's Inferno) represents what happens to darkness entities who reject light.

Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Fire of Holy Spirit pours from Heaven to Earth.

"Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done"

When people receive Love then it is Light but to those who love darkness it feels like a "wrath" of God and hell fire.

Heaven is warm love
Hell is cold loneliness
Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Argme. Take it from someone who's seen E.T before in real life. That mythology stuff is over inflated.

Take your eyes off the text and just look at the world for a second. Shadows are everywhere.

I'm not saying don't abandon spirituality. But the whole evil bad thing has always been about moral alignment.
The reason why hatred and such exist among us humans is because they are required and completely nessisary. Now i know your going to be asking why. the reason is because of our species needs to protect itself well hunting for food. we can't just let ourselves die wouth out knowing the reprodussions of predators. Which predators are completely nessisary to the ecosystem.

You can't take these texts literally or you will go insain.

I like insainity. But not when it's people seeking a better truth and an understanding of our planet Earth and their purpose here on Earth. If it wasn't for these thing, like our violence. We wouldn't beable to hunt for our food and many people would die during the cold seasons when harvesting fruits and plants was nearly impossible.

Just take a step back from it all. Cold also keeps the shape of this planet, If the ground below us was warm. Houses wouln't exist.
All these plants and animals. if such complexity can exist our planet would have to be attuned to a completely different type of life. And things that hang around for to long are boring. Why would someone want to be a stump for all eternity? Dwelling somewhere that isn't really defined as a place you can travel to.

The Universe is pretty epic if you think about it. Just reading all the stories humans can make up and have made up from now to the distant passed is extrodinary. Look at all the ruins. Our continent line tells a history of it's own. I think you are overthinking things to much. Because cold also preserves our food. Polar bears love the cold.

The scary truth about the god and evil entities could be literal for E.T. In that case that would be more relevance to our lives as humans here on Earth.

We also sleep in Darkness too, I Sleep with a blanket cuz i like to be warm xD but i don't think anything in the universe that is neutral can be described with morality.

Only intention can be regarded as evil or good. Sure cold might seem evil, But it is a state of being. A very important one. Without it nothing would be supressing the heat from the sun
Colors wouldn't really exist because well all the matter we reconize now relies on being solid for the most part.
We should be more worried about alien invaders than catching a chill. But that's just my oppinion.

Morality is always everything. It is always the defining feature that judges someone or something as good bad awful decietful dangerous useful. All of these things we interprit with morality. But we are consious beings of a advanced sentience. A rock is not a consious being of Advanced sentience. So There's a clear difference. A rock does not define morality. We do. Therefore the Universe is completely blind and mindless. It just does. And as matter releases it's hidden energy. The power of the blind god. The Universe, is seeped into all ov existance. As H.P lovecraft would write

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

There are no hunters in Heaven. Not necessary.

I understand that there are hunters on Earth though but there is also death and pain on Earth.

People sleep at night but are Awake in The Light and Day.

I hope humanity wakes up.

The war god is not The Pure (One True) God.

Mercy, Love, Forgiveness, and Peace are not of war.

The intention of Light is to shine for the world (share wisdom/love) .
edit on 23-1-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Angels are made hunters. They are the warriors of god used to slay and subdue evil.

The holy books make clear reference of this.
en.wikipedia.org...

Powers or Authorities The "Powers" (lat. potestas (f), pl. potestates), or "Authorities", from the Greek exousiai, pl. of exousia (see Greek root in Eph 3:10), appear to collaborate, in power and authority, with the Principalities (Rulers). The Powers are the bearers of conscience and the keepers of history. They are also the warrior angels created to be completely loyal to God. Some believe that no Power has ever fallen from grace, but another theory states that Satan was the Chief of the Powers before he Fell (see also Ephesians 6:12). Their duty is to oversee the distribution of power among humankind, hence their name. Paul used the term rule and authority in Ephesians 1:21,[9] and rulers and authorities in Ephesians 3:10.[10] He may have been referring to the rulers and authorities of humanity, instead of referring to angels.

Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world--he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Daniel 10:10 And behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 And he said to me, "O Daniel, man greatly loved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for now I have been sent to you." And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, "Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. 13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia, 14 and came to make you understand what is to happen to your people in the latter days. For the vision is for days yet to come."

Lol just cuz it sounds like warhammer 40k

edit on 23-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Death does not come from God only the gift of eternal life. Death comes from sin.

Jesus heals not kills. Wickedness runs away from Light to be in outer darkness, like demons of darkness run from Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Thank you for your comment..... IceHappy (Ice) is not evil and his only desire is an ice-cold processor and computing done silently!!!!!

Life is what we make it! Try leaving only footprints... Treat others as one wishes to be treated.... Respect our planet.... Do these simple things and a bit more then it does not matter what lies next... a way station before our new journey born again same soul different body Or judgement day. One should not dwell in negativity rather being of a forgiving nature is the way forward. How can one expect to be forgiven if one cannot do the same!?!?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Well said.

It's freedom time now!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yes the color red represents life and blue represents death.

The evidence for this is that when you die you turn blue.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Notice how life begins as soft/fragile (babies for example).

From this, we can conclude that the essence of life is soft and warm which is why the body turns cold and hard at death.

There are some many hints for those who seek The Spirit of Life.

Life is warm, life is gentle, life creates/expands,

death is cold, death is hard, death destroys/harms

Weakness (gentleness) is strength (Life/Healing/Power)
Strength (hardness/toughness) is weakness ( dead spirit/energy)

It makes since why Jesus said not to think as the rulers of this world but the true greatest and first is the servent of all.

top topics

join