It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Pics :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Hell yeah. And if anyone wants to lose weight go there for a month in the heat, al that walking and climbing and eating their healthy delicious food. You'll be a picture of health.
Gotta say its my favourite food.
I love THai and Vietnamese, but Middle Eastern/Mediterranean food is my numero uno.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh I love your pictures.

I too went to Israel back in the summer. Had a blast. Was there for seven days and went to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and The Red Sea. WAS AWESOME!!!!

Here is a couple of pictures below. I went to Qumran for Mothers Day.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Awesome!

Tel Aviv plays, Jerusalem Prays.
I love Tel Aviv! Looks like Bondi Beach in Sydney

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

HAHA! That statement is so spot on. Tel Aviv does play. My first night in Israel was in Tel Aviv. I couldn't believe all the partying that awoke me from sleep at 2am.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Very interesting! Must be more, while looking at this by yourself...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why do I love Israel?

Traveled around the world, I've been to many so-called "holy places". Their beauty evoked in me a storm of ecstatic feelings. But in Israel, I really felt the tangible presence of God. And it happens all the time - when I'm looking for a place to park when I cook dinner, hang to dry the washed linen or stand in a traffic jam. And - even in those moments when I kept going the way we pay our phone bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join