It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fracking or construction of an underground complex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do you think the recent earthquakes are due to thawing underground ice pockets or fracking destabilization of the bedrock or underground drilling,c4 etc? Definitely could be natural tectonic causes for the earthquakes/tremors. This could explain the sinkholes appearing all of a sudden(could for the most part be naturally occurring).

We all know about the Denver airport underground complex/Ozark complex and such. What do you think?

Maybe for a planned nuclear war scorched earth scenario ?
edit on 22-1-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I saw some videos of underground cities which include CIA related TV channel stations. People show pics / claim there would be trains connecting such cities all around the globe. Some people even claim research would be done down there or the elite hides from the outside beings trying to get rid of them in the future.

Let's say this planet is a cell in a big body and the system a virus, which was enforced by the infected conquering the uninfected areas. Let's say those in power have befallen the planet, using the inhabitants to leech from it rather than keeping it intact.
Of course, it will fight the virus.

Now become aware, get rid of the virus and help other cells with the immunity which we have learned, my friends! 3 minutes working time a day and a hate free world await, full of love for everyone and everything!
edit on 22-1-2015 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Personally, I think Team Obama is still quietly marching toward "creating a catastrophe" so they can declare Martial Law. Ebola and the Immigrant Run across our southern border died out. And stoking a Race War started in Ferguson, Missouri, just succeeded in creating more racial tension toward police. And this Winter's practically worthless flu vaccine (which left out the worst virus) is letting more people die, but has yet to deliver that Ebola level of hysteria.

But nuclear crises or unexplained environmental explosions? THOSE could deliver a surprise catastrophe - if brave guys can't get a handle on them fast enough. I've created a few discussions on ATS to elaborate on my theory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE EXPLOSIONS IN BEND, OREGON?

DID OBAMA OR SHADOW GOVERNMENT TRY TO NUKE OUR OWN COUNTRY (IN 2013)?
edit on 22-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I believe something enormous is going on underground. Granted earthquakes can happen, but for frequent tremors and earthquakes to be happening specifically in the Midwest certainly suggests something much more than fracking. It's known that there are multiple D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Base) in the US, specifically the Midwest and West Coast (California) and who knows how big they are. It would be nice to able to see one in person...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
It's known that there are multiple D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Base) in the US, specifically the Midwest and West Coast (California) and who knows how big they are. It would be nice to able to see one in person...

I would LOVE to. There's just something incredibly exciting about underground structures and caves and whatnot.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Fracking has been going on in parts of Australia for 50 years.

What earthquakes are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Did you miss it? apparently all this is fracking related

I don't buy it but it makes a great cover story

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

All the sinkholes opening up are mainly in Florida, where they are pumping out more and more fresh water until the aquifers collapse.

And I don't suggest going looking to get into a Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.). If it is a Deep Black Ops secret - you won't be allowed to leave.

Better if you check out the miles of tunneled out salt mines under Missouri, where they store Big Rig trucks and massive amounts of emergency survival supplies. Some guys ride ATVs down there, especially in winter. (But if you see a big symbol/seal on the floor - do NOT go past it.)

top topics

join