It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plants Communicate Using An Internet Of Fungus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

I am aware plants have an intelligence and I am also aware that they communicate with us. Thanks for the book will check out the Cosmic Serpent. Looks right up my street... Done Sheldrake already.

Anyways take care and thank you for your reply..

purp..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Rupert Sheldrake actually spoke last year about this on a TED X event but was then silenced, censored and whitewashed along with a similar talk by Graham Hancock (revisiting his Supernatural theories), just by discussing these findings. There was a huge backlash of course, but it seems this is the fringe and so possibly the right way forward if we are to discover a new intelligent natural science, not in outer space but on our doorstep.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Yes there is a scientific arrogance when it comes to studying certain faculties. Knowledge spreads fast and wide these days and the old pillars will fall in time... We dont need to look so far to find great intelligence its question of trying to understanding..

kind regards

purp..

edit on 22-1-2015 by purplemer because: :-)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've read about people who drank their urine after ingesting a certain mushroom. It was either to "replenish" the experience or to bring it down.

I can't post a link to the book since it deals with substances that are against the T&Cs.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

If you could PM me the name of the book if thats ok. I like to read about plants and the such...

happy days..

purp..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This could explain the psychedelic effects experience from ingesting some plants, people are getting connected to a hub of the plant internet. That would make mushrooms like a ISP hub. The question is why has it taken so long for human race to be discovering this, all mabey it was all known thousands of years ago but through some cataclysm the knowledge was lost.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hi Purp....great thread

fascinating knowing plants communicate like this....this is why our forests are so important,as they grow the fungi multiply and the more communication is possible.....

the plant world is much more complex than we realize...i am not sure if you saw this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but is also pretty cool ...
edit on 22-1-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Honestly, the very fact that certain plants and mushrooms are banned makes me think they know a lot more than they're telling us. Prohibition goes beyond the surface, something tells me a lot of the ancient knowledge hasn't been lost, most of the indigenous knowledge is still preserved, although suppressed and kept only for the few.

Maybe it's not related but seeing how spores are sent out into the air maybe that's one of the methods the network establishes itself? Not only through growing physically and being transferred by water, animals and the like, maybe that's one of the purposes of spores too?

Anyone ever hear the theory that cancer is caused by a fungus? Perhaps it's this network's way of thinning the herd or reacting to activities that are harming it?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Anyone ever hear the theory that cancer is caused by a fungus? Perhaps it's this network's way of thinning the herd or reacting to activities that are harming it?

ever heard of these suckers ?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh yeah

Haven't seen these mentioned in a long time.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Hello glad you liked the thread. I got given some Chaga just a month ago. It is a powerfull healer or so im told. The best thing to do with it is pulp it into a powder and then leave it in a strong alchohol (96%) the best and make a tincture. It is found on silver birch if i remember correctly. Im sure you could get some yourself if you wanted..

A picture of my Chaga. May put a thread up in near future on how to make tinctures..

Happy days
purp..

hey Purp: SandF
I'm in the land of Chaga; It is not hard to find on the birches if one has good pics like the one you provided, or if one buys some raw from a supplier, and from that, knowing what it looks like, then one can then go and finds some.
The finding of some in the fall means walking through and on all the dead leaves in a forest which releases many beneficial constituents from the decaying plant life...barefooting is allowed as the soles of the feet absorb from the leaves as does the dust on the skin and the inhalation of the vapours.
After the leaves fall it is a little easier to spot as well

edit on Thupm1b20151America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: anonentity

I've read about people who drank their urine after ingesting a certain mushroom. It was either to "replenish" the experience or to bring it down.

I can't post a link to the book since it deals with substances that are against the T&Cs.

The whole thing, the banning of certain plants, probably has something to do with dumbing down. The fact that certain plants give the users shared hallucinations must be a bit of a giveaway. To the true state of things. Life is probably one of many real/hallucinatory states.

Theirs a plant in the Amazon where if the locals get lost they can ingest it and leave their body, and get above the tree canopy to orientate themselves. To find their way back to camp. The interface of this real internet, must be in the way our brain is setup. It would take us a lifetime. To find out what one of these plants could do. I just take my hat off to these people for proving that their must be other ways of gaining knowledge with a survival value. Instead of Universities waiting for a hand-out from some rich dude, to prove some nasty chemical is safe enough for the population to eat. because it only kills a few people in a million , to make them more money than they need.
edit on 22-1-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This whole thing may be bigger than what we are contemplating now. Imagine if this form of plant internet is connected to the ley line grid/nodes which are a area of research in themselves. Then imagine if planets are able to connect via some not understood method, then the whole universe could be wired up like the internet. The possibilities are amazing to consider.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another point I wanted to make as related to the cases of people in rural areas going mysteriously missing ( Covered in the missing 411 books). These people when found dead or alive always have their shoes missing. Bare feet make a better connection to the ground. A lot of people mysterious go missing around berries bushes. One recent case I read about was woman who picked different varieties of mushrooms for a hobby, she vanished.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Does it alter your mind?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

As a barefooter (all weather) in a rural area I better be careful

Jokes aside, David Paulides brings up many good points. I think the entire universe is connected, and it goes beyond this plane of existence. The ancients and as anonentity pointed out, the various indigenous cultures on this planet, knew more about this planet than we do. I believe these entheogens could revolutionize our culture and they would enlighten us in ways that would deeply affect every living lifeform on the planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

As a barefooter (all weather) in a rural area I better be careful

Jokes aside, David Paulides brings up many good points. I think the entire universe is connected, and it goes beyond this plane of existence. The ancients and as anonentity pointed out, the various indigenous cultures on this planet, knew more about this planet than we do. I believe these entheogens could revolutionize our culture and they would enlighten us in ways that would deeply affect every living lifeform on the planet.

Exactly my conclusions we are in some type of shared hallucination, which is just one of an infinite number of environments. Here's one from a guy that ingested one of the favourite of the old time Witches. www.erowid.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Ted speech I watched a few years ago about fungus. Very interesting stuff - Paul Stamets.

blog.ted.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Mabey it will turn out to be a case of nothing we (humans) are doing is new, mabey everything we are doing nature already provides a system to do it, internet, instant travel portals, etc. We are only now going through a phase of rediscovery which could see some astounding break throughs over time. I realise this is highly speculative.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hi Hope

Thanks for the reply. Hope you good. I agree the forests are important. I enjoy gardening and have adopted a no till approach to planting vegtables. I try not to disturb the ground and add layers above.

Thanks for the thread link..

Kind Regards

Purp..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join