It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien trade?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Okay so I am watching Unsealed and they mentioned a trade and in a way it could make sense, did the government make a trade to allow aliens to abducted humans in exchange for the alien's tech? Is that why the government doesn't do anything about abductions? Because they agreed to it and staying out of it?

I don't know if any body brought this up or how dumb it sense to you all... It was just a thought

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Yes this has been talked about endlessly in blogs and forums for years now.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Ok, sorry, obviously I havnt seen em. So since I brought it back up... What do u think? Real trade or no?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If it were so, what would the aliens want humans for?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
who knows... Government might or the alien might have lied or never said why, maybe eat us.. space zoo, alien/human hybrids, pets, space lovers, find that perfect human to represent the human race? Who knows

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
supposedly the aliens that gave us e.t. tech like human and animals , must be something they need for survival

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev

who knows... Government might or the alien might have lied or never said why, maybe eat us.. space zoo, alien/human hybrids, pets, space lovers, find that perfect human to represent the human race? Who knows

If there exists an Intergalactic Alien Race capable of FTL travel currently visiting us, they wouldn't need the government to "allow" them to do anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hmmm. Well, and this is just my opinion, I actually believe that it isn't ET or IDB phenomenon. I read an interesting article once that suggested that the cow mutilations were used as a way to track certain poisons and radiations, and that the military can and does use it to keep track of certain things in the US. I know they have satellites now that can track these things so I am not really a believer in that. However, the US Military has a track record of experimenting on its populous. I personally believe that abductions are an easy way for them to track certain biological and genetic curiosities, if they are happening. What they are tracking, I have yet to stumble across in my meanderings..... Perhaps attempting to genetically modify us against something they perceive as a threat? And yes it has been talked about, but hasn't ETs UFOs and everything else we chat about on here?..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

If there exists an Intergalactic Alien Race capable of FTL travel currently visiting us, they wouldn't need the government to "allow" them to do anything.
ya true, thats what I would think too, or maybe they only agreed to it to not cause too big of a panic, very simple tech for us... And quiet abductions for them, we don't fight them... We get tech

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

pets ... ahaaa haaaa .. I like it
Thinkin of it ... Id like a human for a pet ... but theyre sooo messy and stupid .. and all they do is eat .. # .. and talk # ... and eat more .. and cost $$$ .. i just put myself off now .. as cute as some can be .. theyre too much trouble

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkGameGod
Hmmm. Well, and this is just my opinion, I actually believe that it isn't ET or IDB phenomenon. I read an interesting article once that suggested that the cow mutilations were used as a way to track certain poisons and radiations, and that the military can and does use it to keep track of certain things in the US. I know they have satellites now that can track these things so I am not really a believer in that. However, the US Military has a track record of experimenting on its populous. I personally believe that abductions are an easy way for them to track certain biological and genetic curiosities, if they are happening. What they are tracking, I have yet to stumble across in my meanderings..... Perhaps attempting to genetically modify us against something they perceive as a threat? And yes it has been talked about, but hasn't ETs UFOs and everything else we chat about on here?..
ya exactly... Everything has been talked about

But ya... Who knows what they want, that's if these abductions are even real, if aliens are fake ... Just stories then... Well that sucks...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

pets ... ahaaa haaaa .. I like it
Thinkin of it ... Id like a human for a pet ... but theyre sooo messy and stupid .. and all they do is eat .. # .. and talk # ... and eat more .. and cost $$$ .. i just put myself off now .. as cute as some can be .. theyre too much trouble
come on... U really don't want ur own personal princess Leia slave?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkGameGod

was just listenin to steven greer .. am sure a heard him just say that all ET races visiting us are nice .. and the darker abduction stories we hear of, are the US military or whatever agency .. abducting their own .. to make it appear there are darker alien races at work .. tho if true, i suspect, thats not the reason theyre abducting people .. but have a darker sinister reason . but dont mind people thinking its down to UFOs that half of us dont believe in anyway .. we can argue about that and even if some do suggest TPTB doing it to their own, well who's gonna believe them when so many dont even believe the UFO aspect ... so who cares ..
but personally .. im on the wall ... its a very high wall .. and its gettin cold and windy up here ... brrrr

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Lets assume its true their is an Alien race that is interested in abducting humans . Its unlikely we have a say just like a shark or other animals that are less capable than Humans have a say on what we do to them.

The best case for us is that they actually try to communicate with us but more importantly we are ABLE to communicate back with them in advance ways. Either wise , just like animals in this planet we would not fare to well to an advance life form that we can't communicate with.

A more interesting question to me is: if they are here and are far more advance than us to a point that we are helpless against them. Would it be beneficial to tell the public the truth?

Would it be better for the public to know that they and their kids are being abducted , experimented on and their is nothing that can be done to prevent it? Or would the ignorance is bliss argument be a better approach for humanity?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ok, sorry, obviously I havnt seen em. So since I brought it back up... What do u think? Real trade or no?

Its a pointless question if you ask me. Its almost like discussing what unicorns have for lunch. Until a unicorn has been discovered who can tell?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Would it be better for the public to know that they and their kids are being abducted , experimented on and their is nothing that can be done to prevent it? Or would the ignorance is bliss argument be a better approach for humanity?

Ya knowing about ur abduction isn't good... from what i read about abductions... It ruins the persons life and their children and other decendents, so ignoring it... Never knowing it... Seems to be for the best... Sad but true

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Its a pointless question if you ask me. Its almost like discussing what unicorns have for lunch. Until a unicorn has been discovered who can tell?
true but you took ur time to reply to this right?
questions now until we actually meet and ask them ourselves

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There's to many If's. If aliens exist and if they are visiting earth and if they are landing and if they are abducting people and if the government knows about it and if they are covering it up..what could be the reason?

id just like to know the answer to any one of those 'if's'.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I will give you a flag for your thoughts and their direction but no star for your scant OP.

Our ATS archives are filled to the brim with astounding information, discussions and links to your query.

That said, an older and most respected member had an interesting thread long ago that gives this link which may be an interesting read for you:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

originally posted by: William One Sac

This is a very intriguing thesis written by someone named Martin Cannon. It asserts that a large number of people who purport to have been abducted by aliens are actually recalling a hypnotically induced memory.

The thesis only explains a certain percentage of abductions, Cannon admits that himself. However it is a fascinating article, I highly recommend it. It is a few years old, and since it was published Cannon has interestingly enough gone on to rebuke his own claims, and tried very earnestly to get this writing removed from all web sites.

The thread by William One Sac (RIP)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did revise the link as the one he gave was now a 404

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There's to many If's. If aliens exist and if they are visiting earth and if they are landing and if they are abducting people and if the government knows about it and if they are covering it up..what could be the reason?

id just like to know the answer to any one of those 'if's'.
we would all love to know the truth... Too many ifs like u said, that's why I don't the Ancient Aliens show anymore

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join