It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray State movie released uncut and raw

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi ATS, I just finished watching this documentary mainly after hearing about David Crowley and family's untimely death. I honestly had an awakening experience after watching it. Frankly I think anyone who does watch it cannot deny the current reality of the state of American and world affairs any longer. Here is the link, if any fellow atser's would care to help. www.allnewspipeline.com...
I would love to know what others think.
edit on 22/1/2015 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not so good at embedding, if any fellow atser's want to help.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Once again, thank you for the heads up! Unfortunately, I cannot watch it right now, but I am downloading it already.

Looking forward to discussing it later.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Excellent, I can't wait!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CottonwoodStormy
I'm not so good at embedding, if any fellow atser's want to help.

EDIT: well, I can't either lol.

EDIT AGAIN: there you go! You have to add only the code after the v=, not the whole link. I had tried that with your url, but it didn't work... maybe it's been removed?

edit on 22/1/2015 by LukeDAP because: added video now

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

That's ok, I'm sure someone will come along who does, I am bubbling over after watching it. I feel like a new person honestly.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Nevermind...Luke beat me too it

Couldn't get the first one to imbed.

edit on 22-1-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you!!! Well if you go to the all news pipeline website link I posted, there are 3 copies of it in case it gets removed.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CottonwoodStormy

From your source:

With this once-free country rapidly going the way of the most evil dictatorships of all-time, please share this story/video with everyone you can... we are simply running out of time....

Nice publicity stunt. "Watch the video or you will all be enslaved! "

We advise you to do as we did, download the video to your own computer

In other words, break the copyright laws by distributing free copies of the movie.

The brand new video below just released on the YouTube channel of Truth Seeker is being censored and has already been removed from YouTube several times.

That is, removed for copyright infringement. But hey, let's call it a conspiracy, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

This thread is for atser's who want to watch the movie and discuss thoughts about it. Please don't derail my thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good. It will get out after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I am in agreement, this needs to be spread.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Any chance of letting those of us who know nothing about this story a bit of a heads up about exactly who David Crowley is and what this movie is about?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sure.

But for the record, I am justified in discussing the validity of the source which you yourself provided in your OP.

But hey, I guess it would be way too inconvenient indeed to you. Thanks for your most gracious reaction to an excercise of my freedom of speech.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Hi! David Crowley was an independent filmmaker, and honestly I knew nothing about him until I saw in the news of his death, along with his wife and child, all shot. Then I found the movie released on all news pipeline and watched it. It is about America being a police state already technically, and where it is heading with the laws that have been implemented at present. There is so much psychological information and persepective on how we have evolved to not even being aware of how enslaved we really are. This film calls for a peaceful revolution, and points out in detail where society is amiss. It's an excellent thought-provoking documentary.
edit on 22-1-2015 by CottonwoodStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Any chance of letting those of us who know nothing about this story a bit of a heads up about exactly who David Crowley is and what this movie is about?

Cheers.

There's a thread about his (very suspicious) death, here: Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Because surely movie producers are normally immune to death.

It must be a conspiracy. Let us accuse the government for every single evils of the world. So much for "innocent until proven guilty".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Honestly swann, you seem angry, and looking for a fight. What are you afraid of? That the truth might set you free? Or are you a troll? I would prefer a peaceful discussion of the movie here, and you haven't even watched it. This is not a discussion about David Crowley's death, its about his MOVIE.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the overview and thanks to Luke for the link to the other thread.

I'll have a good look at both a bit later when I have more time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join