It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department to recommend Darren Wilson not face charges...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't know about anyone on ATS, but personally, charging or not, 250 pound or not, 6ft 3 or not... Brown would have unconscious after running into a headbutt or a right hook...

LMAO....You don't fight much, do you Charlie?

Size is not important, as much as some people here would like to think or make out... Especially when it comes to a teenager.

Not always....but it is a factor.
The reference (again) to Brown being a "teenager" is absolutely irrelevant and you know it. He was an adult. Plain and simple.

& anyone 28yrs old and above will know if they have big teenage brothers or aquantances, that theyre a soft target.

Well, I'm 30 and I will just plainly state that, in this case, you are full of it.
"soft targets".....yeah.

Perhaps where you grew up/live.
Not where I come from....not even frikkin' close.

LOL again at this ridiculous comment. (you can do better than that Charlie....and you know it.
)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

How exactly does "just a badge and a gun eh?" or anything else in that comment in any way respond to my asking about due process and the Fifth Amendment?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ummm, body in morgue riddled with cop bullets 'not evidence', got it.

Yeah, from reaching into a patrol vehicle for the officer's weapon and then charging at said officer as all THREE autopsies corroborated.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shhhh...

Your facts are getting in the way of a good CT scandal and the drama that some LOVE....
Go away!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Had plenty that's how I know teenagers are soft targets.
Especially since he barely had the strength to muscle a 5 foot store clerk... Even more so...

Where I grew up we're taught to hit the biggest & baddest first...
Not to s# our pants and shoot them...

I'm not "full of it", & there is nothing ridiculous about it...
If a grown man is scared of an unarmed teenager... & he has a gun...

Man whatever...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Guess you missed this:

Teen kills class mate with single punch.

Why the hell would anyone in law enforcement want to get into a physical confrontation with anyone when you can be killed by one blow to the head?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Tell me Augustus, how far away was Brown when he started to "charge like a footballer" at Officer Wilson?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Close enough that he was killed in a justified homicide as found by the Justice Department.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Especially since he barely had the strength to muscle a 5 foot store clerk... Even more so

Really, you got that from the video? LOL Ok....

Where I grew up we're taught to hit the biggest & baddest first... Not to s# our pants and shoot them...

I don't believe in "fair fights"...You attempt to take my weapon and I WILL shoot you. That's about the jest of it.
Claiming he was "unarmed" is sanitizing what actually was going down in the moment. It doesn't take long to become armed if he was to have got a hold of Wilson's weapon.....pretty clear cut.

Live by the gun, die by the gun. He made his bed and is laying in it.
I won't support criminal scum to protest a rising police state. It's frikkin' counter productive and it invalidates you any time you actually claim abuse of power when there is actually abuse of power.

If a grown man is scared of an unarmed teenager... & he has a gun...

....umm humm.
Another internet badass trying to tell everyone what is a viable threat and what isn't (like I said, you can do better than this crap, Charlie)

Had plenty that's how I know teenagers are soft targets.

Yes, all teenagers are "soft targets" because they are all alike....

Yeah....whatever.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

You've said, repeatedly, that unless something is introduced into court during a trial, it doesn't count as evidence.

'Evidence' is presented at trial, both sides having a chance to review it with expert testimony before a jury selected by both sides. Not in every case either, don't put that on me. I am only discussing what happened in Ferguson.

Due process? Fifth amendment? Meh, who needs 'em!

Just a badge and a gun, huh? When all we have is "officers" enforcing the law, the result is a police state. And a bunch of resulting cover up.

Did you take an oath to uphold the constitution when you "swore in"?

If "evidence' is enough to convict, then OJ and Caycee Anthony would be in jail for what they did.

But OJ went to jail for being stupid and trying to steal trophies, of himself, that someone else had bought.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

beyond that...

A) a grown man was scared of a grown man. both were physically and legally adults.

B) LE is not trained, nor expected, to get into cage fights with people

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No honestly, how far was Brown from Wilson when he started charging at him...

It's relevant to where I'm going with this.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LE is not trained, nor expected, to get into cage fights with people

Apparently, this needs to be repeated to some here about a billion and a half times.

This "expectation" by some people....frankly, it's f'n absurd. (and I say that as one who rallies against a LOT of abuses of power)

This simply wasn't one of them and the people defending Brown here are invalidating themselves......they don't even see that though.
It's f'n sad....tbh.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

beyond that...

A) a grown man was scared of a grown man. both were physically and legally adults.

B) LE is not trained, nor expected, to get into cage fights with people

And if Wilson did get into a physical fight, then he would have been charged for beating Brown up.

Either way, they have to prove that Brown didn't instigate the shooting. Everyone knows that when you walk down the middle of the street and a cop asks you to get off the street, you get off the street. Simple.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I suggest if that aspect is so concerning to your point you analyze the three autopsies and get back to us.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
When you charge somebody that has a gun you might get shot. He charged, he died.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah, from reaching into a patrol vehicle for the officer's weapon and then charging at said officer as all THREE autopsies corroborated.

You were there and saw this? Or just obligingly believe whatever the state tells you? I doubt both very much. The only thing left is complicity to cover up a crime.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You were there and saw this? Or just obligingly believe whatever the state tells you? I doubt both very much. The only thing left is complicity to cover up a crime.

When did Michael Baden and the Justice Department start working for the state of Missouri?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

If "evidence' is enough to convict, then OJ and Caycee Anthony would be in jail for what they did.

Another squandering of the justice system. At least it made it to court. Same in Rodney King case.

Government is learning, eh?

shhh (whipsers)… never, ever go to trial again.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wow, you must have had an amazing vantage point when this all went down. Why haven't you mentioned you were an eye witness? Unless........this is just another piss poor version of arm chair quarterbacking.

I guess as long as you have the version of what happened firmly implanted in your mind, nothing about facts, or truth will get in your way. hands up! Don't shoot!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join