It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not just "awareness". We're the likeness of CREATOR - we create thru Prayer/Beliefs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
When you Pray , Light shines from you creating what you want. Many people who died can testify that prayer is powerful and in some cases you can even pray for someone to be Healed and they'll return to their body from being dead even saying that they heard their prayers on the other side.

Yes, we are consciousness but we are so much more! We are the image of Creator , the likeness of Create. We create. This is why beliefs can change reality (like the rice water experiment many people are doing and posting all over YouTube).

"As a man thinketh, so is he."
"Ask and it is given."

"Whatsoever you ask for believe you receive and it shall be"

"with Faith, all things are possible."

Visualize, Prayer, keep your Faith alive for Joy for all. Keep praying that all may have Joy. The human mind may not understand the "how" but The Spirit of Creator within you does.

I pray that you all have Joy, for Love is Joy shared with others.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I believe in power of prayer as a chant, vibration that something out there may here and respond to. Aliens perhaps?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Sorry but what you are saying is partly modern psychology and ancient magical beliefs. Logically you can't do something until you that had the idea to do it in the first place and one only needs to look at a situation to think of a solution. Sheldrake's morphic resonance is a fascinating and clever hypothesis and probaby explains a lot of memory we all tap into.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
When you Pray , Light shines from you creating what you want. Many people who died can testify that prayer is powerful and in some cases you can even pray for someone to be Healed and they'll return to their body from being dead even saying that they heard their prayers on the other side.

Yes, we are consciousness but we are so much more! We are the image of Creator , the likeness of Create. We create. This is why beliefs can change reality (like the rice water experiment many people are doing and posting all over YouTube).

"Ask and it is given."

Visualize, Prayer, keep your Faith alive for Joy for all. Keep praying that all may have Joy. The human mind may not understand the "how" but The Spirit of Creator within you does.

Peace

S&F

Very well written and easy to understand. Only a child of God came make this type of revelation. Continue your walk with Christ and keep your faith.

Everyone who follows the above formula will have a personal "one on one" meeting with Christ.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"Ask and it is given."

Peace

Wow that is some weird Christianity.
Can you back any of that up with scripture or is that a new faith movement thing.

Not being to offensive but what?

What if we ask something God doesnt want for us, what if we pray the Lords prayer and ask that Gods will be done then we pray against something of Gods will.

The sermon on the mount made it very clear those suffering in pain were the blessed, I dont think you understand what you say
Where are we taught that God sent the Spirit as a creator, I thought He was sent s a helper

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

When you Pray , Light shines from you creating what you want.

This is a false statement and the crux of the problem that religiously minded people create in a modern society. If you actually believe this is true, then you are the biggest problem in your life.

Many people who died can testify that prayer is powerful and in some cases you can even pray for someone to be Healed and they'll return to their body from being dead even saying that they heard their prayers on the other side.

Really? If you actually died, you dont "come back". Those who claim they "died and came back" did not actually "die". Therefor they just "heard", with their live bodies, words that people were saying.

When a person is in a near death condition, their bodies are producing a large amount of hallucinogenic compounds. This cocktail of chemicals can induce any number of feelings and visual and auditory hallucinations.

I am not familiar with this. I will check it out.

This isn't even the correct quote. I'm pretty sure you don't even believe this.

Faith is actually what stands in the way of actual progress. Nothing is possible with faith.

Read; ignorance is bliss. You must be extremely happy.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'll have to disagree that prayer can bring anything if you ask for it, there's really no proof for that. I do agree that we are the exact likeness of the Creator though, we are his image and we are made in his image, meaning our image is his. We are One and the same, though the Creator is greater than any one person.

When someone walks into your room, you both see the same image (room), only from different perspectives. The fact there are "other" images goes to show that God is greater than any one person, though we are all the One image, the ONLY BEGOTTEN image or Son of God. One image (Son), many perspectives.

The Son is the loaf, and we all share the one loaf, which is the image.

John 14
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

We are all One, THAT is what Jesus was trying to tell us, not that he had to die to forgive sins. He taught that only we can answer for our sins by forgiving others of their sins against us.

Jesus is a metaphor for what we all are and can become if we just realize it first.

S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I'll have to disagree that prayer can bring anything if you ask for it, there's really no proof for that. I do agree that we are the exact likeness of the Creator though, we are his image and we are made in his image, meaning our image is his. We are One and the same, though the Creator is greater than any one person.

When someone walks into your room, you both see the same image (room), only from different perspectives. The fact there are "other" images goes to show that God is greater than any one person, though we are all the One image, the ONLY BEGOTTEN image or Son of God. One image (Son), many perspectives.

The Son is the loaf, and we all share the one loaf, which is the image.

John 14
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

We are all One, THAT is what Jesus was trying to tell us, not that he had to die to forgive sins. He taught that only we can answer for our sins by forgiving others of their sins against us.

Jesus is a metaphor for what we all are and can become if we just realize it first.

S&F

So what is it that your trying to become? Trying to realize?

Do you think you have the potential to be a perfect human? What does that look like? Like jesus?
edit on 22-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

What you really are inside, which is a unique expression of the Creator.

You always hear religions talk about light right? How it is good and darkness is bad? Well, where does any indication of what light is come from? The image of light your brain creates that makes up your vision. That is "the image of God, light of the world, light of life", not some guy who died on a cross 2,000 years ago.

Christianity and the bible have hidden our true nature and amalgamized it into a fictional man named Jesus. They took the power that we have and gave it to a symbol of death. Yes, you are Jesus, that's what they're hiding.

ETA: My 7,000th post!

edit on 1/22/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What you really are inside, which is a unique expression of the Creator.

You always hear religions talk about light right? How it is good and darkness is bad? Well, where does any indication of what light is come from? The image of light your brain creates that makes up your vision. That is "the image of God, light of the world, light of life", not some guy who died on a cross 2,000 years ago.

Christianity and the bible have hidden our true nature and amalgamized it into a fictional man named Jesus. They took the power that we have and gave it to a symbol of death. Yes, you are Jesus, that's what they're hiding.

ETA: My 7,000th post!

So why not adopt a more scientific outlook and drop the religious rhetoric all together? Why use jesus as a symbol/metaphor to describe the light that is created by chemical reactions?

How do you relate photons to the metaphor of your "inner light" which is just an expression of your personality?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Photons are both particle and wave, I am both body and Spirit. I am the light and so are you, we all are.

The reason I use the bible is because it's an easy reference to compare my ideas to. They made it obvious by calling Jesus the image and light of the world. We are all that light. I'm also tired of the lies that are propagated in the name of "God" in the bible and other holy books.
edit on 1/22/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So, we are the image and likeness of God but there is no power in the word? God creates through word/thought and we are told with faith, we can do the same and move mountains.

Either God is The Creator or not. Either we are The Creator's image and likeness or not. Someone with the likeness of the Creator but does not Create is not truly the same likeness.

To not believe in prayer which is creating through the word/thought is to say you are not the likeness of the Creator and to remove your own spiritual power.
edit on 22-1-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well, I'm not against the idea, I just haven't seen any solid proof for it personally.

God creates every second of every day, as do we. Just by the act of observation, we create the world around us. No prayer is needed to create or move mountains in my opinion, unless praying is just another word for observing. My personal opinion is that praying is meditation, which is why Jesus said to do it alone and in secret inside your "room". This means to step inside yourself and meditate on yourself. The church has changed the meaning from meditation to talking to a god that doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yes, it's about focussing within:

"Where your treasure is,there is where your heart will also be."

" A good man out of the treasure of his heart brings forth what is good."

This is why married men are told not to carry infidelity in his heart because that will set him up for failure.

Metaphor about keep positive things in the heart (in you Awareness and Intentions):

"If your right hand causes you to sin, chop it off."

"It's better to enter the kingdom handicaped then to go to hell with both."

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

How the bloddy hell would you know that for christ sake mate, you only know what you have been taught to belive is true

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

And how exactly do you know this?

If you think I am assuming and it's wrong to assume then why assume things about me?

If you want to know if this is true then I hope this wisdom is revealed to you and understood. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join