It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama IRS Shares Private Financial Data With Foreign Tyrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
According to this wild article, the IRS has somehow given authority to foreign "authorities" to look at bank accounts in U.S. banks.

Something to do with some apparent "treaties" or "agreements" with the Obama Administration based on possible "authorities" granted in The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act apparently is a law passed in 2010 (not surprising).

Lots of links in the story and if true, is extremely alarming.

I know that many will agree with these policies because it can only help catch criminals and expose the rich who might be avoiding taxes.

Agree until they become the victims that is. Especially from a witch-hunting, fraudulent or, erroneous "inquiry".

To comply with unconstitutional pseudo-treaties negotiated by the Obama administration without the consent of Congress or any semblance of constitutional authority, the IRS announced that it will be sharing private financial information on U.S. bank account holders with foreign powers. No warrant is needed for foreign governments or tyrants to peruse the sensitive information at will — including brutal communist regimes and possibly even criminals or hackers. The embattled federal tax agency announced the controversial move in a press release last week. But the latest data-sharing scheme, while troublesome to critics and lawmakers, is merely one important part of a much broader global taxation regime now being quietly imposed on humanity by the White House and its radical allies around the world. Obama’s lawless “Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act” (FATCA) is the model for it all.

Under the new data-exchange scheme unveiled by the Internal Revenue Service last week, any foreign government that has signed an unconstitutional “Intergovernmental Agreement” (IGA) with the Obama administration has automatic access to the private financial data of its residents with U.S. accounts or assets, including Americans. No warrant or even suspicion of wrongdoing is required, crushing the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution while upending centuries of Western legal protections for the right to privacy. Of course, the FATCA statute underpinning the whole privacy-shredding scheme provided no authority to the IRS to even collect that information from banks — much less to share it with foreign governments and potentially dangerous dictators.

Obama IRS Shares Private Financial Data With Foreign Tyrants

FATCA

Is This Actually *REAL* ?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.treasury.gov...

Nothing unconstitutional about it...

Took me 2 seconds to find that out...

What a wasted article spread.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well xuenchen, I have read recently of The US Government having signed an agreement with The Chinese Government specifically in an effort by the Chinese to recover monies stolen by corrupt officials who have relocated with their families to The US and having bought luxurious properties here as a way of laundering said monies. It's interesting you coming up with this thread as it confirms some of my previous readings and here is a thread I wrote previously as to this issue. Your thread does tie some interesting topics together. Good Thread and S&F
Arjunanda www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com... a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
www.treasury.gov...

Nothing unconstitutional about it...

Took me 2 seconds to find that out...

What a wasted article spread.

Since a widespread fraud involving an un-apportioned direct tax on wages/labour is in place, do you really expect anyone to believe anything the IRS or the US government does is not unconstitutional, fraudulent or criminal ? LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah its real.

The FACTA was created for people with 'swiss' accounts.

But what it did is screw people who work abroad that are still US citizens.

Since this country was created people have had foreign accounts, and worked abroad.

The FACTA needs to go.

If they were seriously about 'money' leaving this country they would stop giving billions to terorrists, and dictators around the globe.

new topics

top topics

join