It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suspicious Death of Cyber Security Executive, Don Pyle.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: orangebear

I also noticed on the zilliow zestimate site the house 936 childs point road. Annapolis. had no hits for 5 years. ..until Jan 11, one week before the fire

When I looked, it showed at least a couple page views every month for the last 12 months.

It doesn't show up on the graph because the scale is 1-6000, but if you slide across the timeline, it shows the views for each month.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know an update on this?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

www.wbaltv.com...

how is this possible?!?!
edit on 28-1-2015 by jmessy because: incorrect link

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A Christmas Tree???

I didn't see that one coming.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmessy

www.wbaltv.com...

how is this possible?!?!

A Christmas tree?

In the third week of January?

Who leaves their tree up that long?

Everyone knows they're fire hazards.

This guys supposedly a genius?

That's unbelievable.

Literally.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Even geniuses have to pick their battles...

Sources close to the investigation tell the 11 News I-Team that Sandy Pyle was known to keep her Christmas tree up long after Christmas. Investigators believe the tree's lights caused the fire.

But, yeah... that's a LONG time for a tree to be around after the holidays. And to have lights still on... yikes.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Even geniuses have to pick their battles...

Sources close to the investigation tell the 11 News I-Team that Sandy Pyle was known to keep her Christmas tree up long after Christmas. Investigators believe the tree's lights caused the fire.

But, yeah... that's a LONG time for a tree to be around after the holidays. And to have lights still on... yikes.

Not to mention that there wouldn't be a scrap of evidence to prove the theory.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yeah, given the description of the fire, the number of firemen needed to respond and the post fire pics of the property - how the hell could they possibly know it was caused by a tree/lights? Exactly what would be left to indicate that?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This is a stretch but, could be plausible.

Say this guys house was wired with all this fandangled smart technology like he can record the game at home from his cell in france, or open garage doors, turn on lights, pre heat the oven, etc all at the end of his cell phone. If his fire alarms would also be rigged that way so that when he was not home if an alarm went off it sent a wifi message to his cell phone (I know his phone was probably with him in the house, bear with me for a moment here) and the alarm message specified what part of the house, when, and maybe other info. If the alarm was sent over the internet/cell service regardless if it was sent and the phone was in the house or not it went through cell towers, maybe the ATF was able to retrieve that sent data and with correlating testimony from friends and neighbors or people that go into that house perhaps they are hypothesizing based on that. If so no light need left at the scene. It all still seems stinky to me either way, just trying to think outside the box

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sorry wrong op.

edit on 28-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Then all of that tech bears the repeated question...then how the heck did *no one* make it out of the house alive?

Not to mention the readily available at Lowes/Home Depot plug timer that is used in suburbs everywhere to turn Christmas lights on and off. Why go to bed with the lights on a brittle Christmas tree?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oh I agree with you, I am just trying to figure out where they get their bullsh1t from and make it plausible. Alright roll with it, say the devices are hooked up to the net to warn people of their house full of CO2 or its on fire, etc. Can't the same tech be shut off remotely as well? If again big speculation here on my part IF CO2 was involved in copious quantities they couldve already been out, or maybe they were just outright poisoned or strangled fire consumed their flesh who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Don Pyle was the new visionary for Sciencelogic which has lots of government computing contracts with letter agencies.
Hard to believe the latitude is the exact same as stated in the old CIA Kryptos puzzle solution?
The house must have been built before the Vigenère_cipher was broken or is it a freak coincidence?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm with you Kosmic. A manual light timer costs all of $12 at the hardware store. To say this ultra rich tech-savy guy was unaware of light timers would be a stretch. Not to mention he probably had newer fuse protected LED lights. That from my knowledge are next to impossible to start a fire with. They draw like 2 watts per string and burn cool. It even says on the box its safe to run something like 30 strings together.

Found this interesting.

Investigators said the fire started in great room of the house and that the 15-foot tree was in area with 19-foot ceilings. Sleeping areas were connected to that area of the house.

As if to try and answer any questions why no one made it out alive... I'm still not buying it. What about window exits?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I'm guessing that house had multiple stairwells too, based on the square footage.

I'm having trouble digesting the tree story. It also doesn't explain the two booms and fire shooting up through the roof top.

The tree could be the source, but something else happened after that to make things go south so quickly.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We need to have this investigation reopened. These people were murdered. I week before there deaths a major hacking of government sites. He knew and found out deadly information

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

You know Jan 11 was the day Gov sites were hacked. We need to find out who were the 5 people that viewed this home.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am the mother of two of the children killed. I can not believe the disgusting nature of most of the replies. I just wanted to ask if anyone in the thread truly believes my children are still alive?

a reply to: mister.old.school

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There were French doors to balconies on every bedroom. The handles were impossible to open by a child. Had to match them with a repeated movement on both handles to unlock. My 6 and 8 year old children would not have been able to get out without help. You’re saying they were not asleep and died trying to escape though, right? a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What do you mean by “viewed” this home? a reply to: Kimcliftrn

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join