It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suspicious Death of Cyber Security Executive, Don Pyle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
While Science Logic COO, Don Pyle and five of his family are still considered missing, we may presume all have been tragically killed in the horrifying fast-moving fire that consumed his Annapolis, MD mansion. Several reports indicate that friends and family believe they were in the house at the time of the fire.

The four-alarm fire rapidly consumed the 16,000 square foot home, and required 85 firefighters to bring under control. Despite a rapid response, thanks to a home alarm system, arriving firefighters found the massive home fully involved, and rescue attempts had to pull back due to heavy structural damage. Just minutes after the 3:30 AM security system alarm, neighbors described the fire as "like an inferno," with flames that "seemed to shoot straight up."

While officials do not currently suspect foul play, 15-20 ATF agents are being brought in to aid in the investigation, and the property is currently classified as a crime scene. All that remains are steel beams and masonry structures.

On the surface, one would typically feel sorrow for the family and friends of those who lost their lives in this clearly devastatingly inescapable fire. However, my cherished readers, the thinking conspiracist might see more to this story. Even more so, given the information I'm about to share.

Some of my fellow esteemed ATS members may recall that I maintain contacts within various levels throughout government, as well as the private industries that liaise with government agencies. One such contact, who is involved with "cyber security" consulting for sensitive agencies reached out to me, briefly, yesterday. My source intimated that several senior people involved in similar security consulting positions are, "freaked out" (their words), over what some are calling the murder of Don Pyle.

Don Pyle is no ordinary technology executive. Just three months ago, he accepted a position at Science Logic as both COO and Board Member. Mr. Pyle's initial areas of focus were to shepherd Science Logic's ongoing global expansion, as well as lead the sales and marketing efforts.

For those who may be somewhat unfamiliar with corporate structure, it's typically the task of the COO (Chief Operating Officer) to implement product and growth strategies as defined by the CEO (Chief Executive Officer). So Mr. Pyle's responsibilities as spelled out in the press release are quite typical. However, in technology companies, it's common for the COO to be intimately versed in the operation and design specifics of the company's intellectual property and trade secret software -- in addition to functional and operational specifics of major clients, such as the Department of Defense. You see, Science Logic is The only IT Monitoring company on the U.S. Department of Defense Unified Capability Approved Products List.

With sorrowful deference to Mr. Pyle, his family, and loved ones; this conspiracist sees three alarming aspects to this tragic event.

1 -- Fresh Eyes: Mr. Pyle, being the experienced senior executive that he is, most certainly would have fully emersed himself in the company's technologies and customers. With the fresh eyes of a clearly intelligent and detail oriented "outsider," the probability that he may have discovered "that which aught not be discovered," is rather high.

2 -- Rapid Fire: The reports of the rapid and violent nature of the fire would cause any observer to consider an accelerant of some type. Especially when considering the eye witness reports, and that of firefighters.

3 -- ATF Involvement: It is known to many that the CIA, NSA, and DIA have agents embedded in the ATF and FBI. Involvement of up to 20 ATF agents in the investigation of a fire at a private home is astonishing. Special Agent William McMullan will oversee the investigation into the potential use of accelerants.

While I'm not often given to speculation; given the meteoric acceleration of international cyber warfare, and Science Logic's firm position on the front lines, one is left to consider the possibility of a deeper story here. One that involves murder by parties as yet unknown.

Admired co-conspirators of ATS, do you see the same alarming aspects of this tragedy as do I?

edit on 21-1-2015 by mister.old.school because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well at least he wasn't suicided like Banksters that manage to shoot nails into their head using a nail gun. Or like the witness against the Argentinian President who had just employed a large security force to protect him, turns around and kills himself.

Fire is a good choice
well done for thinking out of the box this time .
edit on 21-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very sad story - I thought it was funny there were a decent number of ATF agents investigating a suspicious fire of a tech. executive.

It sounds like human remains have not been found, but that Don and his wife were supposed to have been home with their four grandchildren.

Think it could be possible he played a Machiavelli and faked his death?
That would've made for a great story. Unfortunately, I don't think that is the case here. Thank you for sharing this story - it was a nice write up

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As a firefighter..
I'm curious. A very educated man. Who I would assume take great pains in protecting his home, and sensitive software/hardware. As I'm sure he had a home office.
Bad electrical wires is possible. But not likely, for Mr. Pyle would need up to date electrical to service his computers and wifi routers.
A 16,000 square foot home is huge. Once engulfed in flames. It would not take long... say 15-20 minutes( based off personal experience).
Do you happen to know if Mr. Pyles home was draft friendly. Lots of windows ?

Fire as you know need 3 basic things.
Heat.
Fuel.
And Oxygen...

So I have to assume at the rate which the structure burned.
The fire had a significant amount of oxygen flowing in... since its winter. I don't imagine that the windows were open. But heat from fires do break glass.
The home could have lots of clutter to fuel the fire.

Now.. I have seen a 5000 square foot home become fully engulfed and fall in 5 mins..
But it was packed with hay and kerosene.... training purposes..

There is a thread on this.
But the points you brought forth are thought provoking..

S&F

I'll follow to see what the IT guys/gals say.

Add on... I also am curious of this fire because of all the cyber warfare playing out at the moment.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

And since the FBI is on scene... it will be hard to pin this on north Korea.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Aha!

Here me out. Gas line. The flames were shooting straight up.
Not all gas leaks explode outward. But act as a blow torch.
Did fire crews mention shutting off the main gas line to the home?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The remains of two identified victims have been recovered.

Nothing about them being children announced.

My sympathies to all concerned.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mister.old.school

Thanks for the info. It does sound suspicious imho. Looking forward to see what this turns up.

Some pictures can be found here

Gutted: The house, which still needed water poured on it, was ravaged by the flames. Only some of the stone core remained, along with some twisted metal frames

Picturesque: In 2008, Pyle revealed that the house had been built to be a combination of a castle and a beach house

Here is an interview with Don Pyle, from October 12, 2014
Full interview link

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I've been unable to locate any information about a gas line as the suspected cause. However, if that were the case, an actively open gas line, would not the fire department have evacuated nearby homes?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Pretty sad a regards to the family. Bumping this up because of the lack of replies, which is needed, however can understand the issue, presented as an "accident" and lack of info. Oddly suspicious, regarding what he was involved in, IMO. Hope to find some updates.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I suspect your only protection is if you think you are going to be at risk of this kind of thing happening to you - because of what you know - is to keep a dossier hidden which will be released should anything happen to you. I cannot think of any other way in which people can protect themselves when they simply know too much.

What gets me is that we never seem to get to the bottom of these hideous slayers and we have too many doors to knock on these days from which they have come out from.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
A 16,000 sq ft mansion and it burns down in minutes because grandmas meat loaf was over cooked. Fire burns so bad no remains of 5 humans are found. 20 ATF agents, the people who burned branch davidians in a similar fire, take over the investigation. Yeah, totally not foul play (sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It's a shame he didn't just go to Florida and hang himself in his mom's shed. Sad if indeed they find him and his family were in there.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sciencelogic had a good PR team.

Pre-built best practices and Smart Action™ runbook automation

Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.

Doesn't look like that castle design was very functional, but it still could have fetched several million to pay off debts in a bankruptcy.

More value burned as a False flag?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In a 16,ooo sq. ft. house, you would think that someone would make it out. If a fire starts in one area it doesn't just immediately engulf the entire house...plus there was an alarm system.

Which leaves one to wonder, were the occupants already dead when the fire started?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Once I read that, I began to wonder the same thing.

And, since it is likely arson, one wonders if someone at the scene was looking for a possible arsonist, as I have heard they are often near the scene to admire their handiwork.
Unless the fire was only set to cover the murders.

Strange days indeed....

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
In a 16,ooo sq. ft. house, you would think that someone would make it out. If a fire starts in one area it doesn't just immediately engulf the entire house...plus there was an alarm system.

Which leaves one to wonder, were the occupants already dead when the fire started?

One of my first thoughts - this isn't some row house where a downstairs fire could trap every occupant - this was a sprawling home, and seems difficult to imagine a sequence where all 6 people could be overcome and killed by fire, smoke or carbon monoxide in a home with (presumably) operating smoke/fire detectors.

I'd think it a bit unusual to have a natural gas hookup - I'd think (but I don't know) that utilities would avoid buried natural gas lines on ground so subject to flood, saturation, and shifting - my wife's aunt owned a waterfront home in that area, and water infiltration was a constant issue.

No real facts to offer, just this never smelled right - honestly, my first thought was "inheritance" not covert ops - but what do I know?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yet another suspicious death.....how interesting...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
They quoted this thread over at PrisonPlanet.com:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

I'd think it a bit unusual to have a natural gas hookup - I'd think (but I don't know) that utilities would avoid buried natural gas lines on ground so subject to flood, saturation, and shifting - my wife's aunt owned a waterfront home in that area, and water infiltration was a constant issue.

Looked like they built on top of a typical Maryland sand dune, at least 20 feet of elevation to pass zoning?
Best practice they lay housing slabs over thick reinforced high pressure concrete embedding.
I'd prefer a modular design with several structures built on separate slabs for 16,000 sq ft.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This thread should be front page. This is unimaginable.

80 flags and barely a page of responses. Clearly I am not alone.

Edit: I didn't see it was already front page.
edit on 22-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join