It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Things and Multiplicity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That I perceive a situation or fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism
Can any thing appear to exist outside (your) perceiving?

Even if you think of another time or place or situation, it appears as perceiving.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There is no inside or outside perceiving. Perceiving is an action. Actions contain nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

There is no inside or outside perceiving. Perceiving is an action. Actions contain nothing.

It is what is - which isn't.
The true reality of all things appear as perceiving - which is not a thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They appear as things. How can something appear as perceiving?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They appear as things. How can something appear as perceiving?

Appearance and seeing is one.
Can you separate noise from hearing?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

One what?

Can you separate noise from hearing?

Yes. Sound is waves moving through a medium. Hearing is these waves hitting the ear.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

One what?

It is not divided and has no boundary - it is one without a second.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That's right. There is no boundary in seeing because it is an action, not a thing. Therefor it is not one. So what thing is seeing?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So what thing is seeing?

Have a look and see for yourself.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't need to. I already know.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thought / awareness is the spirit of conception - as in a mother conceives a child -- it is life.

Before you knew, or conceived of, the meaning of 1, before you conceived your understanding of it, you saw only a shape (because you had already conceived shapes), but once you "saw / conceived" its concept, your conception of it now / its conceptualization, your very awareness changed, and became your conception of 1 [as it is now - now you no longer see just a shape.]

It is like those memes which say, "it can't be unseen."

Awareness is conception. "good" concept (re)production is this reality... been trying to tell you guys for years.

Good = love (what you love; what is just/good)
concept = awareness (conception; the translator)
re = image (what is conceived; the image; form)
production = desire (your will or ability or spirit)

Love
Father
Son
Holy Ghost

God is love.

The image you perceive is your perception = father and son are 1, just like the meme: the very thing you perceive is your perception, your image.

And they are one. It is an infinite loop. Awareness is a desire is what is seen is what is desired is what is seen...I AM.

p.s. When you guys are thinking and you run into "nothing" or "does not exist" you should know you have went off the path and you need to circle back to where you were before you got lost (so you can either go back and learn what was actually there in the "nothing" (learn what you could not see/conceive) or to go a completely different route.)
edit on 1/22/2015 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You write of speaking a notion or thought but we cannot forget about what is existing without word but with thought alone.

I would like to write an OP titled 'The secret of psychology.' The secret that we all communicate based on images that we portray from our thoughts (one of many forms of communication). I say 'portray' because it is not a thought of a word, but it is a thought more like a vision. It is a reaction in your mind to something. It is a perception. It creates an image 'in front of us.' Well in front of our attention, as if space had 4 corners and 4 directions, but anybody around ourselves can see it.

You have heard a person tell you ' I felt bad 'vibes' 'from' a person, or 'in' a place. I am a believer that it is real, a person is creating an image in their mind based on the reaction they have, and it could be a negative personal reaction, like he doesn't like the way another person dresses.

That is a secret of psychology because it explains why you can hypnotize someone. A person gives you about 20 or 30 feet to be able to read your facial expression when they encounter a human, and will judge them accordingly to their body language. If a person understands that fact, they cam simply wait until the person comes closer and they can ask any question and talk to a stranger. Because the word and soul is so powerful, any human, unless rushing, will stop and listen to the word which is said. Now is where the technique comes in, but you can open up the person if done right, and eventually you can hypnotize them, but it is the same process, from beginning to end, though I do not know it.

You can know when someone is thinking about you, and you can regard the context they are thinking about you in. You can understand the reason for all actions, that it is an emotional response from the soul. The trick is that people do not understand the soul is of righteousness, it is not of darkness, but it could be, and that is where people slip up - they start to have behavior based on darkness because they have not exercised the act of righteousness, not agreeing that righteousness is important enough. But righteousness is last, it is first - but it is last.
edit on 9Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:00:47 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoThu, 22 Jan 2015 21:00:47 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep
Thought / awareness is the spirit of conception - as in a mother conceives a child -- it is life.

Before you knew, or conceived of, the meaning of 1, before you conceived your understanding of it, you saw only a shape (because you had already conceived shapes), but once you "saw / conceived" its concept, your conception of it now / its conceptualization, your very awareness changed, and became your conception of 1 [as it is now - now you no longer see just a shape.]

It is like those memes which say, "it can't be unseen."

Awareness is conception. "good" concept (re)production is this reality... been trying to tell you guys for years.

Good = love (what you love; what is just/good)
concept = awareness (conception; the translator)
re = image (what is conceived; the image; form)
production = desire (your will or ability or spirit)

Love
Father
Son
Holy Ghost

God is love.

The image you perceive is your perception = father and son are 1, just like the meme: the very thing you perceive is your perception, your image.

And they are one. It is an infinite loop. Awareness is a desire is what is seen is what is desired is what is seen...I AM.

This is surely why I love creative writing

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Bleeeeep

If it is blatantly obvious I beg you to point it out. Take a video or picture of what you are speaking about. The thing is, the truth as you see it doesn’t involve seeing at all. Relate what you see, bleeeeep, so that others may see as well.

The interpretations/translations/formations are images of their awareness and their awareness is of their spirit/desire.

The trapdoors are interpretations/translations of what is in each of the two beings spirit/desire - it is the image of love as they see it.

It is the same as everything else in existence: awareness has translated spiritual forms into "physical" forms/images/the body.

The one true trapdoor, its true form, is in the Spirit -- which is why both the spider and man are seeing something so similar that it must be called by the same name/label. And it should be obvious: true form is in the Spirit and is the image of God/love (Yeshua is the image/form).

My words to you, and your words to me, are images of our awareness and our awareness is of our desires (what we feel is good/just/truth).

We have both tried to reproduce, in the other, our awareness of our spirits so the other could conceive the truth (true form.)

That is the truth of our reality. It is what everything is...

How can you deny it/not see it? What else could it be? Something from nothing? What do you think evolution and reproduction is?

It's like everyone is asleep.
edit on 1/28/2015 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join