It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
First, we establish the fact in Gnosticism, the "Demiurge" is the chief evil of the Universe. It is the same blood-thirsty god of the Jews in the Old Testament of the Bible - the creator of the fake/evil Universe where we live in.

Links to references below this post (please bear with me):

Parallels between the Demiurge and the Sperm cell:

- Demiurge - maker of man
- Sperm cell - maker of man; you can make a perfectly normal and fertile woman **without sperm cell** (using egg cell(s) only!) as scientifically proven but you can't make a man without sperm cell in mammals and reptiles

- Demiurge - infamous for his arrogance and one of the names he is called means "fool"
- Testosterone - linked to aggressiveness and "foolishness" in men

- Demiurge - resides in chaos
- Sperm cells - chaotic existence together as opposed to the singular and orderly egg cell.

WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!!

Demiurge:
drawing of a demiurge

Sperm cell:
diagram of a sperm cell

Some really hard truths coming soon with undeniable evidence in genetics...

What we have taken for norms in our world is actually a curse!!

Sources:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Is Testosterone Deadly? | RealClearScience
edit on 20-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm a woman. I came from a sperm too. I too have testosterone in my body.

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

Answer - NO. It's impossible.

Humans are organic creatures.
The devil is an etherial fallen angel without reproductive capabilities.
Angels are all created by God and can't have offspring.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
Maybe your not a real woman, no offence intended there. Maybe none of us know what a real woman is,in a sense I feel the OP is saying that we are a demonic version that came out of adams rib. Adam being the new kid in town ( on earth ) Anyway, what is here is what we have!

edit on 20-1-2015 by ancientthunder because: misspell

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Seems like something a feminazi would say.....

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Maybe your not a real woman, no offence intended there. Maybe none of us know what a real woman is,in a sense I feel the OP is saying that we are a demonic version that came out of adams rib. Adam being the new kid in town ( on earth ) Anyway, what is here is what we have!

When I took a bath this evening, I reassured myself that I was in fact, a woman. Naughty bits and all. I'm not a religious person so this whole "Demiurge/Adam" nonsense is complete BS to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, Demiurge (translated from the Greek), means 'craftsman'. There are varying descriptions in the ancient texts, ranging from an entity who manages the physical world, to the actual creator of the universe.
I havent seen any references to the demiurge being the Old Testament "blood-thirsty god of the Jews", as you claim.
It's not the God they worshipped, if that's what you mean.

I don't subscribe to your idea that we live in "fake\evil" universe.

The teachings in Gnosticism and the Hebrew bible maintain that there is a corruptable, lower (physical) world, and there is an uncorruptable spiritual world. A higher domain.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The short answer: No. The long answer, you seem to be reaching, and looking for a reason to demonize men, perhaps you should look to some feminist websites, they seem to have the same thought processes.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Your logic is flawed.

Not really, the genetic material passed on to you from the sperm originally came from the mother of your father.

My point is, an egg cell(s) by themselves cannot make a man but they can make women/females by themselves - without sperm!

Sperm cells by themselves cannot make anything - this is another mythical quality of the Demiurge - they always needed something to build on, egg cells (or other living cells) for the sperm and the dark matter for our "fake Universe".

But a single egg cell could birth a copy of its mother on their own or an entirely new and perfectly normal individual by recombining the genetic material between two eggs. This is common in nature among reptiles and can be performed on mammals artificially with a great degree of success. But you can't do this on sperm cells alone.

This shows the redundancy of the sperm cell, and the Demiurge. They share another quality of creating a need that didn't existed before.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Your logic is flawed.

Not really, the genetic material passed on to you from the sperm originally came from the mother of your father.

My point is, an egg cell(s) by themselves cannot make a man but they can make women/females by themselves - without sperm!

Sperm cells by themselves cannot make anything - this is another mythical quality of the Demiurge - they always needed something to build on, egg cells (or other living cells) for the sperm and the dark matter for our "fake Universe".

But a single egg cell could birth a copy of its mother on their own or an entirely new and perfectly normal individual by recombining the genetic material between two eggs. This is common in nature among reptiles and can be performed on mammals artificially with a great degree of success. But you can't do this on sperm cells alone.

This shows the redundancy of the sperm cell, and the Demiurge. They share another quality of creating a need that didn't existed before.
If you really believe that men aren't required for reproduction, then hundreds of thousands (if not millions or billions) of years of evolution would like to talk to you. Show me a single documented example of a female human reproducing without a male's genetic material. Just one, please.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Um no. Everybody alive today came from sperm so I guess that means everyone is the demiurge?

The demiurge being depicted as a snake with a lions head which looks like sperm is interesting though.

Maybe the snake (devil) took the form of a lion (Jesus) through the "immaculate conception" of Jesus in Mary's womb without the need for sperm (biological father). Maybe that's why the demiurge is likened to sperm in its depictions? Maybe it's a clue to Jesus' conception being "of the devil"?

Just a few random thoughts of mine.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wooow if you could distill religion and feminism into a single concept it would look a lot like your post.

Korg.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

When I took a bath this evening, I reassured myself that I was in fact, a woman. Naughty bits and all. I'm not a religious person so this whole "Demiurge/Adam" nonsense is complete BS to me.

I dislike the whole notion of religion for the most popular religions in the world by sheer numbers - Christianity and Islam discriminates women.

The god they worship is the Demiurge (sperm cell) - the "creative seed" of men. Which arrogantly claims to be the "creator" but nah, it's actually the feminine aspect.. Even science thinks so!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I dislike the whole notion of religion for the most popular religions in the world by sheer numbers - Christianity and Islam discriminates women.

The god they worship is the Demiurge (sperm cell) - the "creative seed" of men. Which arrogantly claims to be the "creator" but nah, it's actually the feminine aspect.. Even science thinks so!
For someone who "dislikes the notion of religion" you sure base your entire argument on religious grounds.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sexual reproduction requires the combination of genetic material from two parents. This is achieved when two sex cells called gametes fuse together. This process is called fertilisation and can happen either outside the female (external fertilisation) or inside (internal fertilisation)

Required.

BBC Explaining reproduction 101

Next...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Even science thinks so!

Whatever form of insanity and quackery you are trying to describe, do not associate it, even loosely, with any scientific process, unless using it for contrast or just being ironic.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Show me a single documented example of a female human reproducing without a male's genetic material. Just one, please.

Jesus.

(I think the story is BS, just playing devil's advocate)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

You have given me yet one more reason to despise organized religion. Didn't think that was possible but here we are...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Show me a single documented example of a female human reproducing without a male's genetic material. Just one, please.

Jesus.

(I think the story is BS, just playing devil's advocate)
But one could argue that Jesus was the son of God, who has been described by nearly all versions of Bible as a male.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You could say that but it still doesn't take away the fact that he fits you're description of a female not using male genetics to make a human baby.

I agree with you by the way, I'm just making things a little more fair for the other side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join