It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutor in 1994 Buenos Aires Jewish center bombing found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Prosecutor Alberto Nisman blamed Iran for the 1994 bombing, which left 85 dead.
He also alleged that top Argentine officials had worked to cover up Iran's involvement.
Some officials have said Nisman's death appears to be suicide; a probe is underway.
(CNN)Prosecutor Alberto Nisman became a controversial figure when he accused Argentina's President and foreign minister of covering up Iran's involvement in a 1994 Buenos Aires bombing.

Prosecutor in 1994 Buenos Aires Jewish center bombing found dead

So, Nisman accuses Irán of the bombing, and then accuses the president of a cover up..hours before he's due to testify, he decides to kill himself, apparantly, and he uses a. 22, the hitmans choice..

And now, the crowds are on the streets of Buenas Aires screams for blood and the step down of Christina Kirscner.

Israel is very unhappy with this..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah, this was posted yesterday, and i can't believe people are buying it, that he killed himself just like that.
the amia bombing happened in the mid 90's, this guy has been fighting since then to make sure the people responsable get the punishment they deserve, and just A FEW HOURS before presenting his evidence he just goes "Nah, too boring" and kills himself? yeahr right.
two possibilities here: it was made to look like a suicide, or he recieved some communication of some kind where he was told that he better kil himself or who knows what was going to happen.
So sad that his battle has to end this way, and even worse, we might not ever know what happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"The timing and circumstances of Mr. Nisman's death, coming just days after he released detailed allegations of high-level government attempts to evade his investigation and hours before he was scheduled to present additional details to members of the Argentine Congress, raise serious questions about whether Mr. Nisman's death was related to his work on the AMIA bombing," ADL National Director Abraham Fox said in a statement.

So, maybe the old ODESSA network in South América is still going strong.

What does Irán have to offer Argentina for such an act of "friendship"..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I ran a search before the thread and nothing came up..If its a duplicate, then bin it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
I ran a search before the thread and nothing came up..If its a duplicate, then bin it.

There is another thread, which is older:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't know if any admin wants to remove any duplicate.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Kirchner had this man whacked. Plain and simple.

I can't wait for that bi-polar nut to be out of a job later this year.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

two possibilities here: it was made to look like a suicide, or he recieved some communication of some kind where he was told that he better kil himself or who knows what was going to happen.

Possibility 3...

New information came to light that the people he is trying to get justice for control the World and he wanted out instead of being used as a pawn for the puppet masters plan.

Bare in my i said possibility, your options are also valid!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's not that people are buying it. You have to understand that our country is completely polarized. The government made sure that everyone understood that if you are not with them, you are against them. The logical result of such an action is that people are not actually thinking things through and are just reacting to that conditioning, we have a situation in which if you are pro government then this was a political play made by the media, the CIA and the corporate world to put down the government and if you are against the government then it must be true that the government did it.

The problem is that the intelligence world of Argentina is right now going through a semi civil war (the ex head chief of the SIDE was fired four months ago directly by the president. Him and two other bosses of the game). Stiusso, the ex head chief was one of the most important colaborators of the prosecutor during this last seven-eight years. Regarding Nisman itself (the prosecutor), he was not there since the beginning as prosecutor. Actually, both the first judge of the AMIA trial and both first prosecutors are now on trial due to coverup. Nisman came later, during the first presidency of Nestor Kirchner.

I am against the government for many, many reasons but this job seems too sloppy to have come out directly from the President. I am betting on implicated intelligence personnel and some scared pro-government implicated person (D'elia with be my first guess, he is some sort of unionist).

Word is that the prosecutor received some information regarding the Irani government being aware of personal itinerary of his daughter (on trip in Europe when this started) and that is one of the posibilities, that he killed himself to protect his daughter. On the other hand, most of his case is based on telephone recordings and there are, to my knowledge, two more copies of those recordings. Right now what we need in my country is those recordings in the public domain.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

The prosecutors premise was that the Memorandum was oficially made to speed up the irani questioning, but that the government opened up an unnofficial channel of communications in which they agreed with Iran diplomatic ties and the exchange of guns and agricultural goods in exchange of oil (we have an energetic crisis) and the coverup of Iran's involvement in the AMIA bombing.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YodaCoda

It's not that people are buying it. You have to understand that our country is completely polarized. The government made sure that everyone understood that if you are not with them, you are against them. The logical result of such an action is that people are not actually thinking things through and are just reacting to that conditioning, we have a situation in which if you are pro government then this was a political play made by the media, the CIA and the corporate world to put down the government

LOL. Make an Argentinian government look incompetent and corrupt? There needs to be a PLOT to do that? They really think the CIA gives a crap about Argentina & it's government?

At least Lenin was competent in his ruthless and evil Bolshevism.

and if you are against the government then it must be true that the government did it.

The most obvious culprit is of course Hezbollah, the next one is Cristina.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The most obvious culprit is of course Hezbollah, the next one is Cristina.

Hezbolla and the Irani government, yes. Cristina personally? I think she really is guilty of the coverup she is accused of. Her and the rest of the lot. But of the order for the murder? Im not so sure yet. She is really bad in the head, in my opinion, and has been hiding from the public since this all started. Dunno if she gave the order, if she didnt it was someone close to her.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It would seem like Kirschners government is móving in the wrong circles, it has some VERY Shady friends....Shady friends

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just out on Yahoo..Nisman had prepared a shopping list and a "things to do" list for his housemaid to do the Monday AFTER his death, which if your planning on killing yourself...isnt really necessary..Is it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Tsk, tsk, he wanted to be a clean body.

On a more important note, the judge has made public the complete charges of the prosecutor last night. I'm in the process of reading the 200+ pages.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: YodaCoda

Tsk, tsk, he wanted to be a clean body.

On a more important note, the judge has made public the complete charges of the prosecutor last night. I'm in the process of reading the 200+ pages.

Cheers!

Yes, he also owned two pistols..However the one he used he "lent" from someone....how strange..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The .22 was given to him by Diego Lagomarsino. This dude was Nisman's employee as a computers technician that worked remotely. Funny thing is that he charged Nisman $40.000 for his services (which is waaaay too much for a technician). Also, he was the last person to see him alive. He is right now with a custody of 15 police officers in a hotel waiting to be called to give testimony to the judge.

He said to the press that Stiusso (ex intelligence boss) had called Nisman and told him to be very careful, to distrust his security and to put security on his daughters when all of this started.

The other one that appeared is Bogado. He appears a lot in the recordings and is presented as a SIDE operative. Thing is that Parrilli (current SIDE boss) went on press to say that Bogado is not and has never been an employee of the side, which leaves us with several questions: why is he then presented in the prosecutors paper as a spy? Why did he talk with Kalhil (accused of being an irani agent) on behalf of the governments house? Why was he presented to Esteche (leader of Quebracho) as a member of the Gabinet when he wanted to try and arrange for his own criminal charges? Why did he said repeatedly that he worked for Stiusso? Bogado appeared and said he would testify to the judge and that he has been threatened, fears now for his life.

Other things that dunno if have hit international press yet is that the man that went to unlock the door said the door was not actually locked. He opened it with a pin and that was it. While first it was said that there were only two entrances to the apartment, now it seems there are three (the third one being a passage used to fix air conditioning and such). On that third passage investigators discovered a fingerprint and a shoe print on the floor. The SAME (state emergency medics) were told two times that they could not enter the apartment (even though they were called by the police). The body was seen by a private medic that states that he did not touch the body, just examined it from afar.

Berni (the security minister) has been contradicting himself at every step and was filmed taking away three suitcases from Nisman apartment the night he died. But THAT WAS NOT his job. He did not have to do anything there because it did not fall in is jurisdiction (dunno if that is the word). He says he went there just to make sure everyone followed protocol. But protocol was not well implemented, apparently.

new topics

top topics

join