It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Troops Have Done Nothing for Me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: honested3
Hi ATS,
I assure you I am not trolling, but

Um.....just no. Don't be a liar too. embrace the inner troll. it's on display for all to see. Why try to deny it? it's unnatural.
Now, deep breaths. Doesn't' that feel better?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Think of it this way we are all one people, the us vs them mentality fed to all of us is a lie.
There is no us for we are them, and they are us.
The divine lives equally in all things, and when we destroy each other not taking into consideration that we share the same divine soul we are really destroying another part of ourselves.

It is only due to duality that we are blind to the truth of our oneness.

Perhaps if you could see through the window of anothers soul or from thier perspective you might understand and would change the course from self destruction to self empowerment.

I hope no one has to face the horror perpetuated by militaries around the world, but I think its possible that the pendulum swings both ways, meaning you reap what you sow.

Many think the ways of war are good and justified until its on thier doorstep, and they are in a confrontation they dont want to be in, like Amercans killing Americans over laws on paper. Perhaps that is the only way war will end and a true lasting peace will issue forth.

Well I think its possible that eventually the military so many are so interested in worshiping may turn on the people as gun laws to repeal the 2nd amendment sweep the nation and a revolt ensues.

It will be the military and national guard who will be gunning down and carpet bombing Americans, if Americans dont give up the 2nd amendment, and gun laws are passed similar to how they were in Austrailia.

People wont see the folly of a thing like war until it turns against them. . . .

Which is why I am pro peace not pro war, I know all life is precious.

No one should be out in the world executing others and for what at the end of the day its for nothing good.

We need less war machines and more peace machines.
edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hi ATS,

I am tired of hearing how the troops fought for my rights as an American citizen and that I should somehow owe them anything. Well I don't own them anything and I don't feel they have fought for my rights in any of the wars in the last 100 or so years. I assure you I am not trolling, but hearing about how I need to pay my respects to the men and women of the armed forces because they did so much for me when they haven't done squat. The armed forces are murderers who fight only for corporate greed by raping and pillaging others. Sure there might be good men and women who are veterans, I have nothing against them as people and I know lives have been lost and have been saved, but I see the armed forces as a whole not anything to glorify or commend but only to be ashamed of.

That is all.

I'm a murderer and rapist, eh? Ooookay.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Hi ATS,

I am tired of hearing how the troops fought for my rights as an American citizen and that I should somehow owe them anything. Well I don't own them anything and I don't feel they have fought for my rights in any of the wars in the last 100 or so years. I assure you I am not trolling, but hearing about how I need to pay my respects to the men and women of the armed forces because they did so much for me when they haven't done squat. The armed forces are murderers who fight only for corporate greed by raping and pillaging others. Sure there might be good men and women who are veterans, I have nothing against them as people and I know lives have been lost and have been saved, but I see the armed forces as a whole not anything to glorify or commend but only to be ashamed of.

That is all.

I'm a murderer and rapist, eh? Ooookay.

You mean you didn't know?

Well, fortunately for you, you have people who've never met you and don't know a thing about you to tell you what kind of person you are!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Nice huh? And Shamrock's a winker.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Does this mean we can blame the military for destroying the economy in order to run their operation for world peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Looks to me like the OP did a hit and run on this one. Made the original post, then took off and never returned. Man I hate when that happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Does this mean we can blame the military for destroying the economy in order to run their operation for world peace.

They are spending millions of dollars an hour and not producing a single product or contributing to GDP. The US military is a sponge on the rest of their economy.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Sounds like a money pit!
Lol I like the sound of that, no wonder all our money goes into weapons of war . . . Its for world peace right?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There is so much wrong in your last statement I'm not sure where to begin..

I'll leave it at, stop calling us murderers and rapist, and then we can have a discussion.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They're not there to produce a product.

But ya know what is a bigger sponge on the U.S. economy? The companies using our money to fight illogical wars so they can make huge profits and also the welfare corporations and the corporations that sent our jobs and themselves out of country but still expect us to buy their goods with what little money we have left. And somehow that gets to count as GDP.

Can't really blame those in the military for that.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

There is so much wrong in your last statement I'm not sure where to begin..

I'll leave it at, stop calling us murderers and rapist, and then we can have a discussion.

Who called you a rapist, certainly not me?
Although there is alot of rape which does occur in the military, very strange indeed.

I spoke to the divine in all, that we dont see the divine in all we kill and abuse one another.

I also spoke of how this may end and true peace may ensue once it is done literaly to our own people by our own people.

Think of it this way we are all one people, the us vs them mentality fed to all of us is a lie.
There is no us for we are them, and they are us.
The divine lives equally in all things, and when we destroy each other not taking into consideration that we share the same divine soul we are really destroying another part of ourselves.

It is only due to duality that we are blind to the truth of our oneness.

Perhaps if you could see through the window of anothers soul or from thier perspective you might understand and would change the course from self destruction to self empowerment.

I hope no one has to face the horror perpetuated by militaries around the world, but I think its possible that the pendulum swings both ways, meaning you reap what you sow.

Many think the ways of war are good and justified until its on thier doorstep, and they are in a confrontation they dont want to be in, like Amercans killing Americans over laws on paper. Perhaps that is the only way war will end and a true lasting peace will issue forth.

Well I think its possible that eventually the military so many are so interested in worshiping may turn on the people as gun laws to repeal the 2nd amendment sweep the nation and a revolt ensues.

It will be the military and national guard who will be gunning down and carpet bombing Americans, if Americans dont give up the 2nd amendment, and gun laws are passed similar to how they were in Austrailia.

People wont see the folly of a thing like war until it turns against them. . . .

Which is why I am pro peace not pro war, I know all life is precious.

No one should be out in the world executing others and for what at the end of the day its for nothing good.

We need less war machines and more peace machines.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Apologies you are correct it was another poster..

You just implied I would willingly become a traitor and kill Americans indiscriminately and violate the constitution, a document I have sworn to protect and defend against all enemies.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't feel they have fought for my rights in any of the wars in the last 100 or so years.

You are wrong ... but feel free to feel however you like.

originally posted by: TDawgRex
Peace through Superior Firepower.

AGREED!

edit on 1/20/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
They are spending millions of dollars an hour and not producing a single product or contributing to GDP. The US military is a sponge on the rest of their economy.

Without a strong standing military, this country would have been overrun long ago. (and so would Canada ... a big reason they haven't been is because they have our massive military sitting on their southern border). The fact that there is a strong military is the only reason that there is an American economy intact.

Just the military being there keeps the wolves away and proves that the troops have done something for the OP. His hit and run piece that the troops do nothing for him is dead wrong.

edit on 1/20/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Apologies you are correct it was another poster..
You just implied I would willingly become a traitor and kill Americans indiscriminately and violate the constitution, a document I have sworn to protect and defend against all enemies.

I dont condone war, and would hate to have to fight in one, I am all about peace and hope peace will be the way of the world.

Of course a revolt is hypothetical, but its also very much a possible scenario. . .

I believe that America may face a revolt at some point in the future, maybe not in our lifetimes, or even our kids lifetimes, but eventually, as long as citizens have the means to do so, which is why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place.

Of course if the ability to revolt is taken away from the people the it is much less probable so without the 2nd amendment there wont be any future revolts.

Who will be the ones squashing the revolt the national guard and military, sad to say it but true if it ever does take place those will be who the revolters will be up against.
Keep in mind bombs dont discriminate, and in a revolutionary war it may be difficult to determine who the enemy is.
Of course some military may choose to aid revolters, but also may be smeared as traitors by those who remained with the military.

Many wouldnt fight against the American people, however many others would.

I am not saying you would or wouldnt, but I am saying some would when and if the time ever comes to it.

Perhaps it is our destiny as a country which is why we have a 2nd amendment. . .

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
I think the OP should eat a bag of dicks.

Period.

Lol best comment so far

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Without a strong standing military, this country would have been overrun long ago. (and so would Canada ... a big reason they haven't been is because they have our massive military sitting on their southern border). The fact that there is a strong military is the only reason that there is an American economy intact.

Just the military being there keeps the wolves away and proves that the troops have done something for the OP. His hit and run piece that the troops do nothing for him is dead wrong.

Over run by who? Immigrants? We have a central bank and pay ransom to commercial banks. We are not under threat of invasion. Never were.

So because nobody has attacked Canada that is proof to you that your military is worth it?

Was it worth it to have no money for education or healthcare or social security? Your people are becoming dumb, unhealthy and homeless but your army makes it all worth while?

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Oh and just for the record....whilst in service, I never knowingly murdered or raped anyone. So that's another one off the bad soldier list just in case anyone is keeping tabs.

I did get labelled a baby killer by a Jehovah Witness once....but you'll be glad to know that I never killed any babies either.....helped deliver a couple whilst in duty as it happens...but from what I recall, most definitely didn't kill any.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Oh and just for the record....whilst in service, I never knowingly murdered or raped anyone. So that's another one off the bad soldier list just in case anyone is keeping tabs.

Ditto. Neither did I when I was in the Army. Nor did my husband when he was in the Air Force. And my brother (also Air Force) and my Nephew (Navy) never murdered or raped anyone either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join