It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 NFL Arizona Illuminati Halftime Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Tom Brady vs Russell Wilson

Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman both injured
for Seattle but will play. Might make for a good excuse when New England wins

But what is more important is the impending illuminati extravaganza thats to take place during the satanic halftime show and commercial breaks. Arizona has played host to conspiracy theorys before. I hope something crazy happens and we all see it, without having to argue or dispute it.

As for the actual game...The world would love to watch Seattle lose. Fan statitistics prove this. We will see

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yup and here's their anthem:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: holywar666

There's an illuminati extravaganza during commercials and half time? Can you provide examples?

Because I, for one, don't see how Ali Landry eating Doritos relates to the illuminati. Or the cowboy like dudes herding cats, for that matter.

I guess they would really be called catboys?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They can bring all the Satanic curses and spells they want. The Seahawks will still come out victorious once again with back to back Superbowl wins. Any other results would mean a false flag situation, or deflation or something. As for right now Nature is singing and in tune with the Seahawks. Go for a walk in the woods and say "Seahawks"and you can feel nature responding in tune with the vibrations. There's an aura of light surrounding the name. These Seahawks are direct descendants in a long line of the Chosen people.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Who watches halftime? The world is essentially divided into "American Football Fans" and "I could not care less about this game".

One group is restocking the snacks and beer and going to the bathroom...the other isn't watching at all. Seems like a poor use of Illuminati Resources frankly.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Who watches halftime? The world is essentially divided into "American Football Fans" and "I could not care less about this game".

One group is restocking the snacks and beer and going to the bathroom...the other isn't watching at all. Seems like a poor use of Illuminati Resources frankly.

For me halftime is removing the wings, dips, etc from the oven and freshening the chips, nuts, etc. The game is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
For me halftime is for a quickie

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I don`t watch football anymore because it`s all scripted,it`s as fake as wrestling.The superbowl is a big money maker for the NFL so they make sure that only teams who can bring in the crowds and money are allowed to go to the superbowl.
The officials are paid off to make sure that the chosen teams win their play off games and go to the superbowl.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

PSA. You can NOT set me up like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The NFL blows.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No kidding...that one was right over the plate lol

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Hahaha. Sorry! It's just the truth!

a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Bingo!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The problem is that most real people no longer trust anything they see in the major media. Don't forget a significant portion of the population of Phoenix has participated in gangstalking, I know I live in Phoenix AZ.

Currently most people in Phoenix are on their best behavior, all of sudden they have the milk of human kindness in their veins and the love of Jesus in their eyes. Just give them enough time after the Superbowl ends and their vicious natures will emerge.

Please help stop gangstalking, you can do your part by NOT participating:

www.gangstalkingwiki.com...
edit on 19-1-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

thread isn't about gangstalking & I'm pretty sure most people in Phoenix have no idea who you are.

Pats beat seahawks into the ground

Since the half time show is Katy Perry it's going to be a full blown Illuminati love fest...she's into that stuff anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Soo....party at your house this year?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Just make sure you wash your hand before handing out chips and dip!

Sorry couldn't resist...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

There's an illuminati extravaganza during commercials and half time? Can you provide examples?

Because I, for one, don't see how Ali Landry eating Doritos relates to the illuminati. Or the cowboy like dudes herding cats, for that matter.

I guess they would really be called catboys?

Ali landry is the Rothschilds and the Doritos are us....The catboys are the Greys and the cats are us......Mind=Blown...You can thank me later.

edit on 20-1-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The Super Bowl logo to my mind resembles some kind of shiny silver A.I robot looking upwards. (the football being the head and building as shoulders). It's slightly sinister the way its smooth face projects triumph over the Human Race.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I never watch halftime anyway. I go for a smoke or surf the web for the 30 minutes bloated Super Bowl halftime show.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Soo....party at your house this year?

EVERY year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join