It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Prophet, Why Should You Believe Me? The Reconciliatin of All Religions and Divine Proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: flammadraco
I suggest you read my posts on Divine Psychology and then tell me I am insane.

I wouldn't say "insane" but probably some form of mental ailment.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
I know that Original Sin is discredited many times. But the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN CHURCH uses Paul to justify the doctrine of Original Sin. Check the verses they use and compare them to the interpretation I have posted.

People are waiting for some major miracle, "A wicked and adulterous generation will ask for a miracle but none will be given it, accept the resurrected Spirit"

I have never claimed anything other than the ability to reconcile the texts through interpretation. All of the Prophecies claim that one will come who can reconcile the interpretations and teach the true Dharma. It is not as though the current interpretations are completely inaccurate "Satan comes as an Angel of Light", but where the interpretations are broken leave the mind in Slavery.

I can post the rest of Paul's letters. And not once does Paul teach anything less than Perfection in the Holy Spirit.

If I can prove Perfection of the Spirit in Paul's Letters, what else do I need to do to eliminate the maddening wine?

Other than to convince the World that the Gift of Interpretation comes through prayer, I prayed and I received. I cannot make anyone believe but you will not find what the church teaches in my interpretation.
edit on 19-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He is just maximizing his $10 junior member contribution...in spades!!

[Quote]originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: sacgamer25

Dude,

8 THREADS IN TWO HOURS!!!

Really?

Take a break

You are not a prophet!!!

Stop clogging up the boards with these threads

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I didn't know faith was a mental ailment. The bible says if you pray for interpretation and believe you will receive it you have already received it. I prayed for the gift of interpretation believed I would receive it and I did. What part of this makes me mentally ill?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The church already teaches Paul's word is perfection, otherwise he wouldn't be half of the NT. The NT consists more of Paul's words than Jesus', by a large margin. I find that worrying. Jesus should have been enough and WAS enough, but someone had to come along and complicate the message.

I still haven't seen you reconcile all religions yet. Interpreting one book among thousands of other holy books is not reconciling them.
edit on 1/19/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The church already teaches Paul's word is perfection, otherwise he wouldn't be half of the NT. The NT consists more of Paul's words than Jesus', by a large margin. I find that worrying. Jesus should have been enough and WAS enough, but someone had to come along and complicate the message.

I know the church teaches the texts are perfect, because they are. The Koran says the OT and NT have been divinely maintained.

ALL OF PAULS LETTERS ARE DIVINE.

The church teaches that Paul claims it is impossible to overcome Sin. This interpretation shows how Paul teaches that one can follow the Light Perfectly, without sin. The interpretation also condemns those who teach that man is bond to sin and must perform rituals.

If you acutely read the interpretation and compare it to the churches interpretation then you will know that I have given you a DIVINE INTERPRETATION OF A DIVINE TEXT.

The interpretation teaches against believing a ritual can save you.
The interpretation teaches that if you are still sinning, You do not have the Holy Spirit.

THIS INTERPETAION PROVES THAT EVERY PASTOR AT EVERY CHURCH IS A LIAR. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT?

WHO HAS PROVEN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ARE LYING ABOUT PAUL'S LETTERS? THIS HAS NEVER HAPPEND, THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE ME.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

heres one issue...

However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

Faith without works makes most of what Jesus taught null and void...

Why give to the needy when you have faith?

Why turn the other cheek when you have faith?

Why have mercy on those that do not deserve it... when you have faith?

why forgive others that have sinned against you when you have faith...

Faith without works of the spirit is not faith... It is nothing but words with no action...

heres another...

Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him.”

So apparently some people are free to do as they please... and God will just turn a blind eye?

I think not...

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

edit on 19-1-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

heres one issue...

However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

Faith without works makes most of what Jesus taught null and void...

Why give to the needy when you have faith?

Why turn the other cheek when you have faith?

Why have mercy on those that do not deserve it... when you have faith?

why forgive others that have sinned against you when you have faith...

Faith without works of the spirit is not faith... It is nothing but words with no action...

For 37 years I had no works, I had no understanding of the Light. I prayed for the gift of interpretation and received it before I understood the Light.

I had no works for the Light but I had the interpretation. I didn't follow the 10 commandments, I lived to please myself only. Apparently God has justified my faith without works. Since I knew I was the Prophet before I had become aware of the Holy Spirit. I only believed he would do what he promised, and he did.

Everything I have done and posted are the works that came after faith.

Paul is simply saying do not claim that God Loves you more because you obey the Law, because it is not through the Law that you became aware of the Light. The only way to know the Light is to have faith in the Light.

Why does Paul saying the Light comes by faith in the Light and not by works so confusing? No one can do even one work for the Light if they do not first believe in the Light. You can be good natured, but good nature does not teach the Light if the one who is good natured does not believe in the Light.

This is not complicated, the Light comes through faith, works are a sign of your faith.

You can't work for McDonald's if they don't hire you. You can't work for the Light unless you know the Light. You don't receive the Light because you obey the 10 commandments you can only receive the Light if you believe in it.

Again I had no works, and did not understand the Light, but yet I had the interpretation because I had faith. I Had the interpretation before I read any of the other texts.

Can a man spread the good news of the Light if he does not first have faith in the Light?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I didn't know faith was a mental ailment. The bible says if you pray for interpretation and believe you will receive it you have already received it. I prayed for the gift of interpretation believed I would receive it and I did. What part of this makes me mentally ill?

In my opinion (and that is all it is), I think that faith is a mental disease.

The definition for insanity, according to Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary, is "something utterly foolish or unreasonable".

And the definition of faith is a "firm belief in something for which there is no proof".

To believe in something without scientific proof is not logically reasonable. As a result, faith is not logically reasonable. Therefore, having faith is a sign of insanity.

To prove my point, I'll introduce ISIS as "exhibit 1"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are having a manic episode I think. I've been in this situation a few times. I follow Christ, but am bi polar. When I get the rare high periods I get these kinds of delusions. I have come to terms with this and recognise it which goes a long way toward helping me counteract the delusions.

You obviously are earnestly seeking Jesus as your enthusiasm clearly demonstrates that. Very clever, too, no doubt. You think fast.

I would kindly ask that you reflect on yourself. Be quiet for a time and analyse all these words and concepts you are expressing, for your sake, not for mine. You are calling St Paul who is the established Scribe of Christianity and all pastors great and small of being liars. It is a heavy charge to levy. The Master told us not to judge.

If the Bible says anything it tells us that God chooses prophets, not people.

Don't give up on Jesus. I am still glad of my Faith. It is a great comfort to have through this unpleasant life of bipolar existence. I have had to learn the hard way that any Faith can become delusion to the bipolar person and be our very worst enemy through the manic times.

People here have seen it all and I am sure they understand that you are just going through the motions and I hope they will respect you at this time and not ridicule you.

I pray for your wellbeing in Jesus' Name and I ask Him to bring His Peace to you.

edit on 19-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In his defence... there is a difference between faith an knowledge...

Faith is belief in something without evidence...

Though evidence is given when one asks for it with a true heart...

Faith becomes knowing when that is what one truly wants

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Though evidence is given when one asks for it with a true heart

Please elaborate, does this come as a voice in a persons mind? Does someone see an apparition?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I suppose some do... Though I always have issues believing those people...

It seems to me those are people with pre-existing mental issues that happen to emerge at an ironic time...

Sadly those same people are the ones who usually get frustrated extremely easy... get very mad that people don't believe them and or make fun of them... and end up insulting people and flying off the deep end... eventually proving they're just nuts... but who knows right

Whos to say they're experience wasn't valid...

What im saying is... IF one wants proof of the existence of God, all they have to do is ask...

God gives each person what they need to believe... and usually nothing more...

As that relationship develops more is given... until there is no longer any doubt... just a lasting knowledge

A lot of the time the issue is people will have a small experience with God and they shrug it off as nothing special...

Open your heart to him, and he will give you what is needed...

but only if that is what you truly want

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Man, Using Holypastas (The opposite of copypastas) Does not make you a prophet.

Non of the prophets copied texts from the others word for word and defined their definition of what they meant.

If that's what makes a prophet, Than there must be a lot of prophets on this planet. Anyone could become a prophet.

If your a prophet what prophecy do you have for us? You need a prophecy to be a prophet you know. That's the whole point of being a prophet.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

In his defence... there is a difference between faith an knowledge...
Faith is belief in something without evidence...
Though evidence is given when one asks for it with a true heart...
Faith becomes knowing when that is what one truly wants

I would like to see Sacgamer25 and Uptapisjitm have a conversation; it has the potential to become an historic dialog. One a self proclaimed prophet the other a renegade ready to usurp ANY (within reason) crown of wisdom.
edit on 19-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

7. Mohammad – Islam which is the scroll predicted in revelation that would prophecy again. The Koran says we are waiting for interpretation. bahai-library.com... Much of the current state of Islam is do to weaponizing extremist that follow the Hadith. If the extremist who were willing to kill the current leaders and take over the country were never weaponized by outside governments it is likely that Islam would not be what it has become. Mohammad did not teach extremism, he taught that when someone tries to take what is yours by killing or enslaving you that you fight as if God is on your side, this is Jihad. But that peace must always remain the highest goal. The Hadith is an evil document that does not represent the Koran or Mohammad.

Very well said!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That was beautifully put!

I have nothing worthy to add to this thread, however,
you put that so well I wanted to say SOMETHING!

Also after reading this I want to add my opinion:
A person does not need religion to have a relationship with the creator.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

That was beautifully put!

I have nothing worthy to add to this thread, however,
you put that so well I wanted to say SOMETHING!

Also after reading this I want to add my opinion:
A person does not need religion to have a relationship with the creator.

This is correct; a person already has a relationship with its creator and is either too busy (distracted/disinterested) or takes the easier road, trusting in others to tell you what this relationship is. Its entirely personal to the individuated being you are and no one else can tell you the truth about your own experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Real prophets -- even semi-real prophets -- don't need to spam sites like ATS.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join