It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" craft was a TR6 TELOS?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It could be the opposite... there are unidentified things flying around that they have gained enough info on to at least describe by shape... triangle, V, etc. so they "leak" info saying it's terrestrial but top secret so people will just accept it's us and not unknown and not panic...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: draknoir2
I find it amusing how some are so casual and matter-of-fact in their use of mythological black projects built with mythological technology as the most reasonable explanations for UFO sightings.

The TR6 utilizes five electrogravitic generators for propulsion and is considered a “VTOL” craft not needing a runway.

Electrogravitic generator? Sez so on "Agent D" and "Agent K's" blog, so it must be a real thing.

A simple google search gave me a few links including this one.

It states that the term was in widespread use in 1956. NINETEEN FIFTY SIX!!!

Does anybody use google?
I thought we were supposed to be researchers?

The whole damn problem with the truth community is the failure to check facts.
It would seem the debunking community has the same problem.

Apparently Nikola Tesla was the first to propose Electrogravitic generators.

Is there anything that guy didnt invent?
That was a joke question.

On the Nat Geo documentary of the PL they had some rocket scientists speculating on those type of propulsion systems.
The ion drive that is powered by electromagnetism only would be gigantic and very loud and impossible from the 3 engineers point of view.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The amount of disinformation and poppycock in this thread is pathetic to say the least.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I agree. How much should there be?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: mtnshredder

I agree. How much should there be?

Not this much.

Zaphod is very knowledgeable in the aviation field. I always enjoy and learn from his post. Some of the other posters in this thread are.......well lets just say, full of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting theory, but what is the source? I performed a simple google search and all I found were UFO type blogs or forums. I need something more to read about this, like a Popular Mechanics article. Otherwise, it's something someone just made up with cool graphics.

We all know that advanced black projects exist and held from the public eye for decades before people see the real thing. The same occurred from the U-2 to the B-2 and F-117. These were UFOs for a long time, so it's certainly plausible it's happening with other technology and craft. They are researching/working on alternative propulsion systems and anti-gravity craft. It's only a matter of time before they implement it. People in Phoenix could have possible witnessed a test flight. We might not know for sure until another 10-20 years from now.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So, we have an info-graphic of a military aircraft that looks exactly like what some Phoenix Lights witnesses described.

We have no information beyond the info-graphic that this aircraft is anything but purely fictional.

We don't even have an original source to examine to see if there is even the assertion that this is a real military aircraft, or what evidence someone might offer that it is a real military aircraft.

Well, I guess that's case solved on the Phoenix Lights? Yes, that is sarcasm.

If you won't buy that it was all just flares, then just take a second dose of disinformation that explains it away as an exotic, black project craft, which not only uses exotic propulsion, but apparently is also capable of space travel?

I've been getting the sense of a lot of desperation and scatter-shot strategies associated with the disinformation forces over the past year or so. I think we are close to the genie escaping the bottle and they want to pollute the subject with as much disinformation as possible so that those who don't wish to see the realities clearly will have plenty of safer ideas to grasp onto.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Totemic
So, we have an info-graphic of a military aircraft that looks exactly like what some Phoenix Lights witnesses described.

We have no information beyond the info-graphic that this aircraft is anything but purely fictional.

We don't even have an original source to examine to see if there is even the assertion that this is a real military aircraft, or what evidence someone might offer that it is a real military aircraft.

If you won't buy that it was all just flares, then just take a second dose of disinformation that explains it away as an exotic, black project craft, which not only uses exotic propulsion, but apparently is also capable of space travel?

I've been getting the sense of a lot of desperation and scatter-shot strategies associated with the disinformation forces over the past year or so. I think we are close to the genie escaping the bottle and they want to pollute the subject with as much disinformation as possible so that those who don't wish to see the realities clearly will have plenty of safer ideas to grasp onto.

Well said. Who could buy such hogwash? You can tell just how important this sighting of an alien ship was simply by the way they throw one inadequate explanation on top of another. Flares! Planes! No planes in the air! OK, some planes in the air! Secret high-tech, yeah, that's it!

Then they throw the old cliche about how unreliable eyewitnesses are, can't trust anything they say! LOL

Do they take us for fools? Yes they do. And every time we waste our time refuting their fraudulent excuses, we are their fools.

We must stand our ground and insist that we are simply past the point where conventional explanations will suffice.

Only then can we start discussing the issue seriously.

edit - I lost 5 points on the karma index for this post. Hmmm. Are certain views not encouraged? Or am I mistaken? I'm new here...
edit on 30-1-2015 by debonkers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't think it's necessarily that people are buying it. It's more like exploring the possibilities for an explanation of the solid craft people claimed to have seen. Could it have been a black ops craft? Sure why not, but there is nothing solid so far to conclude that. Was it an optical illusion from planes flying formation? Have the planes fly the same path again, same lights in the same formation and see if the illusion works again. I think the optical illusion explanation takes certain witnesses for fools to be honest with you.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Which is more feasible in your opinion...

A secret black ops human made craft or aliens?

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmFri, 30 Jan 2015 12:30:21 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

...and the better explanation is that hundreds if not thousands of alien ships are just flying around in our airspace unchecked? People are snatched up, nuclear bases shut down, passenger jets shadowed and vessels rising from the oceans???All without a military response? Oh yeah, the government is part of it also. OR....the military has stuff they are using/testing they dont want to get out, like they have always done.
Think ill stick with occam's razor on this until ET comes and asks to borrow some sugar

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cory and Trevor
It could be the opposite... there are unidentified things flying around that they have gained enough info on to at least describe by shape... triangle, V, etc. so they "leak" info saying it's terrestrial but top secret so people will just accept it's us and not unknown and not panic...

Exactly. When they can't explain it away, they just say it's top secret tech. Which is why they flew it slowly over most of Arizona at a thousand feet, right? To keep it secret? And if it's our tech, why haven't we seen it again in twenty years?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The amount of disinformation and poppycock in this thread is pathetic to say the least.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Which is more feasible in your opinion...

A secret black ops human made craft or aliens?

Aliens, actually.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join