It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" craft was a TR6 TELOS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As recent events have re-ignited my interest in anything flying and triangular I saved this description of the origins of the incorrect TR3B a few months ago from secretprojects.co.uk user "Quellish" .
I fact checked it and it looks pretty good so I'll post it here:

Origin of TR3-B name and why it probably isn't correct:
"
So what it seems happened here was this:
- The author of "The Art of Black Magic" saw the FDL Tactical High Altitude Penetrator concept in a public document associated with FDL/AFRL work on RCS reduction.
- The author of "The Art of Black Magic" created a connection between AvWeek reporting of a Northrop stealth project and THAP.
- AvWeek collected reports of triangular aircraft seen with F-117s.
- When AvWeek asked someone about triangular aircraft, "Tier 3" was misinterpreted as "TR-3"
- AvWeek published the article reporting "TR-3" as a THAP-based Northrop ISR product working with F-117s to explain the Mojave sightings, using "The Art of Black Magic" as a source.
- A legend is born!
"

Obviously the F117 story is rooted in rumour but I've got a feeling the source can be accepted as trusted and friendly based on his track record...just sorry I only realised today that he posts on here and I've been firing pics of model aircrafts at him without realising he is the most credible source FML!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

The Tr3b Presumably doesn't blott out the moon
and stars...shape change, teleport; go mach 15,
predict the future, talk to people, etc.

But I'm done with BTUFO threads for now...
until something interesting comes along
not just more of the same impossible
to pin down stuff!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: OneManArmy

The thrust of the TR3 is some unknown source.
The TR3 does indeed exist, there are just too many photographs and sightings.

Does it actually say "TR3" on the fuselage, or is that just common knowledge to all the witnesses?

So being as it exists, and it flys by some "silent", "anti gravity" type propulsion as described by all the witnesses, then the propulsion system must exist in the realms of reality.

So the anti-gravity propulsion system was identified by its characteristic lack of noise by the same witnesses who immediately ID'd it as a "TR3"? These average people are drawing from a vast wealth of unknown secret knowledge, it would seem.

No, I dont think many of them ID'ed these sightings as "TR3" anything. But the pictures and descriptions certainly fit the classic "TR3-b" classification, whatever the damned secret project is called.
When you say TR3-b, people that investigate the whole ufo phenomenon know instantly that you are talking about a triangle craft with 3 outer circular "lights" and a larger circular light in the middle of the bottom.
Which has been seen all over the world. It is described as silent and hovers and can shoot off at very high speed.

It is you drawing from somewhere a misrepresentation of what I am saying.
Should I describe every classic "TR3-b" sighting with such a long winded explanation every single damn time they come up?
Or just use "TR3-b" because generally, most people here would know what I was talking about with those 4 letters.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It's pretty much accepted that Tier-3 is where it came from.

Although the other isn't technically triangular.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The Tr3b Presumably doesn't blott out the moon
and stars...shape change, teleport; go mach 15,
predict the future, talk to people, etc.

But I'm done with BTUFO threads for now...
until something interesting comes along
not just more of the same impossible
to pin down stuff!

I dont blame you, I havent really taken UFO's too seriously since photoshop was invented.

Its a side dish of interesting, but I just think they the vast majority of "sightings" are of man made craft.
There is still that very small percentage that could be demonic/spiritual/etherial/aliens/multidimensional and projected.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Should I describe every classic "TR3-b" sighting with such a long winded explanation every single damn time they come up?
Or just use "TR3-b" because generally, most people here would know what I was talking about with those 4 letters.

How about describing every triangular or boomerang-shaped craft sighting as just that? It's a lot less long-winded than describing the purely speculative super-science behind the hypothetical craft you claim to be behind such reports.

I'll grant you that just mentioning "TR3-B" gives most people here an immediate idea of where you're headed.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I concur that the regular old 'boring' laws of
physics can explain most things.

I concur that most 'UFOs' are simple
misidentifications.

I also believe that 100% of religion is
flat out 100% in error.

I also believe that 99.99% of spirituality
and the occult is 100% wrong and the
.01% is misunderstand physics, biology
and 'plasma' lifeforms.

But that .01% seems to 'like me' so
I've been investigating it for 53
years.

I also fully acknowledge the depth of
crazy psyop mind games in the
world.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

There is still that very small percentage that could be demonic/spiritual/etherial/aliens/multidimensional and projected.

And there's the bell.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I hear you.
Fairly happy it wasnt a totally wasted opp. given a subsequent re-read (plus your comment!).

Means nothing to the TR3-B train though.....credible eye witness who features in actual source of rumour says TR3-B isnt a likely designation and still no one listens....
edit on 20-1-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Thanks for starting this thread. I did a lot of research on the TR-3B, and some of the Mods can still swear a blue streak it doesn't exist. Although it HAS been seen all over the world, and is said to be housed mainly on RAF bases in the UK. It too seems to be used for surveillance and recon, and in one instance was said to have ferried important world leaders to a meeting in Russia.

It too can be atmo or outer space, although I don't know about weaponry. It continues to be tinkered with, and the latest incarnation may be the "glowingly bright" craft that is slightly triangular, now showing up in UFO reports.

The thing about the TR6-TELOS that still stumps me, is why was it so visible for so long, going slow-and-low over Phoenix, like it was looking for something/someone? Everyone's bent over backwards to hide the TR-3B - like now shrouding it in glowing plasma. So why would they "exhibit" the TR6-TELOS like that?

And a month after the Phoenix Lights, a military squadron was on a training mission north out of the AFB near Tucson. One aircraft broke communications and turned west. (Heading to the Nevada Test Site with Area 51 and S-4?) But he crashed into a mountain and died. Since the Phoenix Lights continued south to Tucson after their low-and-slow "search" over Phoenix, maybe they found what they were looking for on that Tucson AFB. So I'm still not convinced the TR6/Boomerang isn't Alien Tech.

Although the new see-thru-walls tech is very real:

www.freep.com...
NEW POLICE RADAR CAN SEE THROUGH WALLS

Another thought, is that our military may be cross-training with humanoid ETs and their craft. And what better way to set that up - and away from civilian eyes and questions - than this:

www.thedailybeast.com...
AIR FORCE USING CONTRACTORS IN "RED AIR" PLANES FOR TRAINING

edit on 20-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

And there's the bell.

How did I forget the bell?!?
Im slipping.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

So the TR3B is ultra secret, but they openly fly it to Russia, who is a potential adversary, and let them see it.

And what does Red Air have to do with aliens? That's the most unique connection yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Its not "just the mods" saying there is no designated tr3-b- its the guy who was one of the actual sources of the rumour , who has repeatedly proven they are a likely credible witness for such things.

Even if you ignore this fact, why would the commonly accepted description of the TR3B be refueling with a tanker?
If you believe the rumor you have to accept the additional comments from the source of the rumour- simple as that.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There are some who believe that Russia got to the Moon before our Apollo Mission did. And that today we have a Deep Black connection between Russian and American combat aircraft. (I've seen photos of Russian military officers being toured around inside Cheyenne Mountain.) I only read one account that stated that a TR-3B had ferried world leaders to Russia, just as I only heard one account that the Russians "had" one of our TR-3B. So both accounts are in the Anecdotal brain-file at present.

If so, we are probably sharing Intel on hostile ETs burrowed into Earth, and may even collaborate on these Ultra Spec Op missions, with techniques developed when we cleaned out Dulce in the last century. Another point, is that psychologically, Putin is hyper-vigilant about Russia's "borders." So that mind-set would make Russia the perfect partner to defend the "border" of Earth (probably our Moon's orbital range).

As far as "training with ETs," I have also read one account of our combat aircraft in a training exercise ... battling orange orbs, that hovered and bobbed, waiting for our planes to get in formation. So, if we are clarifying the division between friendly ETs and their craft capable of atmo-combat, one way for that idea to advance is for the Air Force to plead they don't have enough pilots to play the enemy, and that they need to hire "contractors" to fly the "enemy craft." This would give humanoid ETs the opportunity to fly and understand our combat craft, with an agreement that we get to fly and understand their atmo combat craft too.

Theories, Anecdotes, Speculations.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

off topic but you've had a IM in your in box for about a week now.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I believe the FACTs about the TR-3B, and I have researched it a lot. There are tons of videos on YouTube of the TR-3B, especially from ordinary people in the UK - where it is housed.

I haven't seen any information about how it refuels, although it does use an exotic fuel that can't just be pumped out of just any tanker, anywhere. If you have any articles/photos/videos discussing this, please post. (Although, from a practical viewpoint, these craft are known for speed and their gravity-cancelling ability in a surveillance capacity. And I doubt they want to be seen hovering and refueling, anymore than they want to be seen refueling on a tarmac in full view of all the satellites.)

But ... we have multi-leveled underground "Exotic Craft Parking" at both S-4 (Nevada) and south of Colorado Springs (Colorado). Possibly near Houston and Atlanta too. And God Knows what is really under Missouri, with their miles and miles of tunneled out salt mines.
edit on 20-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That doesn't tell me much, but...I'd guess that's a result of SAP being a government contractor.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And the people that leaked the supposed information were too.

I've seen university papers purged from the net that didn't even reference a specific program. There's no way the DIA leaves every detail of a SAP out on the net.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Russian and American military officers tour each others bases, and over fly them all the time. They're trying to create an understanding to avoid the situations before where we both almost launched weapons on each other by mistake.

As for the Aggressors, the contractors have something the US Air Force doesn't. Foreign aircraft. TACAIR just got two Su-27s added to their inventory. Being able to train against actual foreign aircraft is incredibly invaluable.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The Telos is supposedly unmanned. Is the TR3B also unmanned? Or is it a manned craft? That is a good question.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join