It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" craft was a TR6 TELOS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: OneManArmy

I find it amusing how some are so casual and matter-of-fact in their use of mythological black projects built with mythological technology as the most reasonable explanations for UFO sightings.

The TR6 utilizes five electrogravitic generators for propulsion and is considered a “VTOL” craft not needing a runway.

Electrogravitic generator? Sez so on "Agent D" and "Agent K's" blog, so it must be a real thing.

A simple google search gave me a few links including this one.

It states that the term was in widespread use in 1956. NINETEEN FIFTY SIX!!!

Does anybody use google?
I thought we were supposed to be researchers?

The whole damn problem with the truth community is the failure to check facts.
It would seem the debunking community has the same problem.

Apparently Nikola Tesla was the first to propose Electrogravitic generators.

Is there anything that guy didnt invent?
That was a joke question.

Am I to understand that you googled a Brazilian Tesla fan blog of a "private research lab" located near, get this, Lake Paranoa :-)) and presented it as proof of a functional electrogravitic generator, and, by extension, proof of a TR3B propulsion system?

Is that what you're doing?

No what I was doing was highlighting that the technology has been researched, was considered a valid propulsion system as far back as the 1920's. It does exist, even if only the realms of scientific speculation.

And by extension showing you to be seriously lacking in checking facts.

Are you saying now that these guys named the Lake?

Yes its funny, but its true. Are you saying that all the embassies and consulates and the university around the lake in the capital of Brazil are "paranoid" If you look really closely, you might realise they are two different words.
Just like Ball and Bill. Not exactly the same now eh?

Instead of being so fast to jump in and start making denials, at least do a basic google search, is that too much to ask?

How does speculation equal existence?

Here's a hint: It doesn't.

Any knucklehead can type a word into a search box and link the results. That doesn't make it "research".

I didnt call it research, I called it a google search.
I called us researchers.

I didnt claim that this speculative craft is powered by electrogravitics, I didnt even say that it exists as a propulsion method. Im saying it was proposed as a propulsion method, and although its been hijacked by conspiracy theorists to explain anti gravity, doesnt mean its a figment of some conspiracy theorists imagination.

If you look even more closely to some of what I said on this thread, I said "I dont know what it is"
Did you notice that part?
Attention to detail Watson. Please.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I find it amusing how some are so casual and matter-of-fact in their use of mythological black projects built with mythological technology as the most reasonable explanations for UFO sightings.

The TR6 utilizes five electrogravitic generators for propulsion and is considered a “VTOL” craft not needing a runway.

Electrogravitic generator? Sez so on "Agent D" and "Agent K's" blog, so it must be a real thing.

A simple google search gave me a few links including this one.

It states that the term was in widespread use in 1956. NINETEEN FIFTY SIX!!!

Does anybody use google?
I thought we were supposed to be researchers?

The whole damn problem with the truth community is the failure to check facts.
It would seem the debunking community has the same problem.

Apparently Nikola Tesla was the first to propose Electrogravitic generators.

Is there anything that guy didnt invent?
That was a joke question.

Am I to understand that you googled a Brazilian Tesla fan blog of a "private research lab" located near, get this, Lake Paranoa :-)) and presented it as proof of a functional electrogravitic generator, and, by extension, proof of a TR3B propulsion system?

Is that what you're doing?

No what I was doing was highlighting that the technology has been researched, was considered a valid propulsion system as far back as the 1920's. It does exist, even if only the realms of scientific speculation.

And by extension showing you to be seriously lacking in checking facts.

Are you saying now that these guys named the Lake?

Yes its funny, but its true. Are you saying that all the embassies and consulates and the university around the lake in the capital of Brazil are "paranoid" If you look really closely, you might realise they are two different words.
Just like Ball and Bill. Not exactly the same now eh?

Instead of being so fast to jump in and start making denials, at least do a basic google search, is that too much to ask?

How does speculation equal existence?

Here's a hint: It doesn't.

Any knucklehead can type a word into a search box and link the results. That doesn't make it "research".

Also, what separates a knucklehead and a "researcher" is that a researcher actually reads information before they put in links to it.

The whole concept was suggested by the work of Thomas Townsend Brown, and the "Biefield - Brown Effect".
Which apparently, and I say apparently, didnt prove fruitful.
But so many have seen the TR3 now that the existence of some kind of anti gravity MUST exist. Whatever its called.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmMon, 19 Jan 2015 12:41:47 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The aircraft may well be ours but I would bet you bottom dollar that if we do have aircraft like this the technology is back engineered from crashed ET craft.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

At this point, I think everybody understands that leprechaun technology has been severely underestimated over the past couple hundred years, and that their work in gravitachyons makes them the most likely candidate for many large UFOs that leave behind pots of gold.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

At this point, I think everybody understands that leprechaun technology has been severely underestimated over the past couple hundred years, and that their work in gravitachyons makes them the most likely candidate for many large UFOs that leave behind pots of gold.

Yes!! And they have rainbows for contrails.

Its an ancient technology from inner earth.
I thought everyone knew this.
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmMon, 19 Jan 2015 14:22:27 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The point is even if not exactly the aircraft proposed by the OP, it is clearly a military jet of some sort. Forget about alien jets. There are none from all ufo cases

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
a reply to: Bloodydagger

There was no single large craft. I'll be making a thread later this week laying to rest the Phoenix Lights incident once and for all.

I'll be interested in seeing this because the Phoenix Lights incident has not been debunked on any satisfied level. So whatever you come up with, will be new.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This whole Black Triangle thing is the
latest version of the Catholic / Protestant
schism and the hundreds of other paralyzing
schisms.

The same phenonemon is almost certainly
involved.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting, Is the TR6 Telos a Lockheed Martin craft? I know the Black Triangles seen over Stephenville Texas were Lockheed Martin's ships, and they showed my mom a prototype and she said it look exactly like the ship seen over Phoenix.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

What was seen over Phoenix was Boomerang in shape. It wasn't the classic "Triangle" craft that is reported around the world.

As I said in my original post, some people get the two confused. They are completely separate in nature.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Here is the difference:

Boomerang (Phoenix Sighting)

Black Triangle (Belgium, Hudson Valley, Stephenville Texas and numerous other sightings/incidents)

The Triangle is reported in various sizes. Up to a mile wide to just a simple 10-25 feet wide. The Boomerang however is always massive in scope when its reported. Up to 1-2 miles wide. The one in Phoenix was estimated to be OVER a mile wide.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
Sounds great in theory, but where's the proof this TELOS craft actually exists? Until we can prove it's a real craft with the same capabilities and/or design that is stated, then it just sounds like someone designing a fictional craft to fit the bill of the Phoenix craft.

I think it's very likely but we'll probably never know for sure unless one crashes in a populated area or a whistleblower sneaks some photographs/video of the craft and makes them public.

Well, same can be said about the Black Mantra/Aurora Black Triangle (TR-3B) too, yet people know it exists. Its common knowledge. Black Triangles are real. Ive seen one up close and personal during the time that Stephenville Texas wave was happening (I live near there)

So if the TR-3B is real, then I leave it open to the possibility that the TELOS Boomerang is real too.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
theres no evidence of either craft, military or craft from another planet away from earth. its a pointless post in that respect, as neither the us military or alien life forms will come forward to disclose any information. one is as bad as the other. neither one have any time or respect for humans. or are they one and the same. who the hell knows? there is no point in poking around because we are all sheep globally lump it or like it. we are all burdened with taxes and extortionate payments to keep us down. to make us live from day to day. and that doesnt change with military. they are the power and we are not its that simple. we will do whatever the hell we are manipulated to do like it or not. you cant win. so find peace, find love, find happiness. and to hell with militarys on this or any other planet. they do not care about you.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If you ever meet an insider, and want to make their head explode ask them about the TR3B. It's fun.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

My father is retired Military (USMC) and has quite a few friends in "high places" so to speak. Even my dad wont speak about the UFO subject that much. He did tell me once though that he picked the brain of a high ranking official once during his term in Vietnam about the UFO subject, but he wont elaborate much on what was said lol

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I've never asked the ones I have known, but have heard the same from others. There are a few topics people just won't talk about.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My dad spent the Cold War in the Navy and he won't talk about UFOs either. He will carefully discuss that he believes in them/aliens but he keeps pretty tight lipped.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The Boomerang however is always massive in scope when its reported. Up to 1-2 miles wide. The one in Phoenix was estimated to be OVER a mile wide.

Then what is this in your OP?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Blueracer

I tend to agree with you. These craft seem to be seen only over the USA, so it would seem to be American military. I don't think the government does anything to have us believe they are UFOs though. IMO, it's people jumping to that conclusion when they try to find some kind of explanation.

I think it might be military as well, but its hard to have a good discussion about it because so many people cant even get to the point that this event happened. Several people got a good look at this thing at close quarters, but its just much easier to say it was a squadron of A10s flying in formation... Case closed for the skeptic...

If anyone needs a refresher, heres a video about it where the former governor comes clean. One witness had it fly right over their house.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-1-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: possession mistake

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

The Boomerang however is always massive in scope when its reported. Up to 1-2 miles wide. The one in Phoenix was estimated to be OVER a mile wide.

Then what is this in your OP?

A pictorial example of a Boomerang craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join