It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Finally Admits "Serious Factual Error" In Segment About Muslim "Zones"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Entreri06

Corrupt people worship a corrupted version of their God within their own mind, not that it's hard to take any religious book out of context.

Few if any now the true translation and context, hence all the different sects.

Edit: Ah, sarcasm...

Heard. I'm going with no one has the right translation anymore.... But it's funny how every single person just KNOWS they have it right! :p

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42
If anyone thinks for one minute the Muslims don't want to dominate France along with other western nations with their pedophile religion they are diluted. Then again, most forgive the likes of Nancy Grace, CNN and PMSNBC.

by that logic every Christian is a white supremacist member of Klu Klux Klan who want any non-whites lynched because a tiny minority of Christians are complete nutters.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I lived in Paris for several years. Helped carry stretchers to the victims of the St. Michelle Metro bombing. Was stoned TWICE in Barbes-Rochechouart area. Just for picking out a few vegetables for a stew. Was followed and harassed big time twice in the La Marais Rosiers street. Callled "Whore" "Slut" "I'm going to _____ you, you Infidel Dog". As their wives followed a few steps behind them, wearing their head scarves and long dresses. No guide book said not to go to those areas, best kept secret of the Paris tourism Bureau. It looks like they're still trying to protect their tourism, their income.

Are there any women on this site that have actually lived in Paris and visited those areas by themselves wearing regular western clothes other than me?

STM
edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Well that would make sense but you don't see Christians blowing up things or chopping off the heads of Homosexuals. Although when they do start doing the latter I suspect we Christians will still get blamed for it because the rainbow flag waiving LBGT are terrified of insulting Muslims.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Ever walk down the wrong street in Baltimore at 3 in the morning while being white? Just because there are racist people living in a neighborhood doesn't mean that Fox was correct with their summation. Would you call the ghettos of America "White No Go" zones?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Don't deflect, it is as I described.

ETA: All the "attacks" were mid-day btw.

STM

edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm not deflecting. I'm pointing out a parallel to the situation you just described. A racist neighborhood exists in Paris and racist neighborhoods in America exist. We don't call our neighborhoods "No go" zones though.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It is beyond racist, it is the ME in Paris.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No, it is people being insulting to you. They didn't even act on those insults. Were you hurt beyond your feelings being hurt? I'm sure you weren't, because those people are under the jurisdiction of French laws so they'd go to jail.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42
a reply to: bastion

Well that would make sense but you don't see Christians blowing up things or chopping off the heads of Homosexuals. Although when they do start doing the latter I suspect we Christians will still get blamed for it because the rainbow flag waiving LBGT are terrified of insulting Muslims.

Well, they've blown up a couple abortion clinics and are constantly calling for the killing of Gays and sometimes even atheists among others.

Not all Christians of course. In fact not even the majority of them. But there are those Christians out there who do. In fact they have ministries and TV Programs where they openly and publicly call for killing people too.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Are you serious? Of course I was hurt! I had cuts and bruises on my legs and a few on my arms! You are a know it all that has never actually been to any of these places, have you? Oh, and when I looked for a policeman there were none to be found? They just weren't there. When I told my neighbors what had happened they spit on the ground and said, well, I can't say it here. The second time I was on the periphery of the area and thought it was safe. No, not safe at all. My husband was at meetings (tax law) and I was just trying to pick up a few things to make a home cooked hot meal. I'm convinced this backlash from the French Govt. is to try to save their tourism.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

I lived in Paris for several years. Helped carry stretchers to the victims of the St. Michelle Metro bombing. Was stoned TWICE in Barbes-Rochechouart area. Just for picking out a few vegetables for a stew. Was followed and harassed big time twice in the La Marais Rosiers street. Callled "Whore" "Slut" "I'm going to _____ you, you Infidel Dog". As their wives followed a few steps behind them, wearing their head scarves and long dresses. No guide book said not to go to those areas, best kept secret of the Paris tourism Bureau. It looks like they're still trying to protect their tourism, their income.

Is there any woman on this site that has actually lived in Paris and visited those areas by yourself wearing regular western clothes other than me?

STM

I lived in Paris also, and experienced this myself. I am a man.

As an example, went to go ice skating one evening in one of the no-go zones, although no one told us it was a no-go zone. Walked up out of the metro and into a different country.

A group of Algerian young men followed in behind us and taunted us - we ignored it and kept walking. They threw an apple at the back of the head of one our female friends - hard.

I turned around and confronted them and got my ass beat badly and was informed at the clinic that 'you don't go in those areas.'

Sorry to upset your little Fox News bashing party, but facts are facts, and those that live off tourists visiting Paris don't want you to know or believe them.

And then you have the taggers-on in this thread who just want to argue because they are argumentative.

I lived there - I experienced it directly, and learned more about it after the fact. In France it developed mostly as an anti-French sentiment because of a perception of mistreatment of Algerians by the French - it developed in to a fundamentalist islamic disease.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Of course I haven't been there, I'm not going to go into a neighborhood that is blatantly racist against me. I don't go into those neighborhoods in Baltimore either. That's just asking for trouble. You know it can be tough to find a police officer when you need them in some of the nastiest ghettos in America too.

At the end of the day, you were just a victim of racism. Is that bad? Yes. But it certainly doesn't mean that all Muslims hold that opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Ok. Do what seentoomuch has failed to do for four posts now. Explain how that isn't racism or bigotry.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No thanks, not interested in any dialogue with you.

Your circular arguments get old.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Yeah, I guess hearing the truth over and over again can be offensive to people who don't like the truth. I'll be here if you ever decide to man up and actually back up your opinion with something other than a personal anecdote though.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You clearly have blinders on, am holding on to them with all of your strength, aren't you? It Is Not Just Racist Areas, It Is The Middle East With All Their Middle Ages Law Intact. If there are any nice Muslims in those areas of Paris they are also worried about disagreeing with these extremists. I even had one tell me that if they (the nice Muslims) disagree with the imans and stand up for change that they are then labeled "Bad Muslims" and their whole family are in danger. You really need to see all this first hand and not comment until you do.

It's all about not stopping the tourism flow,

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes and that is called being a bigot. It is a neighborhood letting their bigoted attitudes guide their actions. They aren't following the rules of the quran anymore than the Christian group KKK was following the bible when they were lynching black people all the time. It's ALL just bigotry.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, to them it is not bigotry. It is following their laws, their Iman.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Of course I haven't been there, I'm not going to go into a neighborhood that is blatantly racist against me. I don't go into those neighborhoods in Baltimore either. That's just asking for trouble. You know it can be tough to find a police officer when you need them in some of the nastiest ghettos in America too.

At the end of the day, you were just a victim of racism. Is that bad? Yes. But it certainly doesn't mean that all Muslims hold that opinion.

It would've been nice if the Tourism board in France had warned us, No? Now they are claiming that it is all safe? Not true? BS.

STM

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join