It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks
wow thats pretty sad.

It could be a suicide, as for why who knows. Don't know about the whole globalist thing, most of them cant find the exit out of a elevator, and the rest are merely doing there job, if it were not so then they would not have that job. The movie for being a homemade thing with a low budget seems better then most flicks you find on TV now a days.

Really the whole symbolism is just adage to the whole gray depopulation thing, you know withing a few thousand years to replace all humans with hybrids and such, or if not then complete depopulation by usual channels ie same ones used in WW1 and WW2, it was for the most part pretty effective in population reduction and control. They even have the whole name change from grey to gray and even allude to Crowley ie in name only, and by proxy alluding to his invisible buddy who showed him how to do rocket propulsion magic, its all so meh! I mean what next? The red woman! Now that would just be redundant.

I mean you even got fema in there and the whole police state, the rise of the third reich, only in this case it would be more like the fourth. Its all quite plausible, but its all quite plausibly feeding on people fears and a mass of symbology, its how the human mind works, on mass its quite effective, as has been shown in the past.

But hey! Everybody is so touchy. I think we all just need to chill. Ya know dont go all loony quite yet.

Its just a ride ya know, enjoy the show and try not to # in your living room, it could lead to many a stinky situation. I mean more so then it will likely be.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Seeing in quite a few places- such already mentioned on FB, those that knew him and the family are saying that it wasn't a murder/suicide. Another site as well with added proof that they knew him(unless of course someone does think the whole thing is a psyop). If anyone wants a link let me know-not sure if I can share here. There are claims that something/or some things he apparently knew and needed to be silenced.

The PD is treating this as suspicious at least.

edit on 20-1-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This thread has jumped from number one on ats's front page to completely-off the frontpage in a few hours.

If you were trying to attach MEMES to a covert op, and you were trying to attack "domestic-dissidents" what if you attach these memes:
Heil [a hitler meme to draw in racists]
Crowley [a devil meme for religious nutters]
Mason [a meme for conspiracy theorists],
and what if all those memes were tied to a promo looking to net domestic extremists....!?!

The problem here, and hence my speculative analysis, is that if this was a domestic spy program [if one were to operate this way], it would be HIGHLY illegal and unconstitutional and also needless. It would be criminal.

I have decided I will post no more at ATS since this thread suddenly vanished. All the best.
edit on 20-1-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtiest
This thread has jumped from number one on ats's front page to completely-off the frontpage in a few hours.
[CLIP]
I have decided I will post no more at ATS since this thread suddenly vanished. All the best.

They changed the headlines the way they always do. The thread scrolled down because no one was posting. No deep dark secret there. If the Black Hats had ordered discussion ended (or whatever you think happened) wouldn't they have deleted the thread completely? It's still here.

As long as we're just speculating here: The guy was immersed in a paranoid and violent world view; he was upset that he couldn't get his movie made (LINK); he was a vet who could have had mental health issues related to the war (a more likely possibility than him being a covert agent because of his military experience) and this happened around Christmas, one of the most stressful times of the year.

Murder/ suicide is at least as plausible an explanation as a secret execution.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

* Two of the main players were "ex"-military that saw tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they looked every bit as military when they made the promo. They carry themselves like special forces guys, not grunts, and they look the part as well.
a reply to: jtiest

My theory is that they may have been Civil war buffs, or at least studied the Civil war at some depth.

There could be an esoteric link to Tudor Hall from the 1860's if you were looking for it.

If that was intentional then they probably had intended to "echo" or declassify shadow government in the Civil War period.
Needs a lot more Daniel Harvey Hill for my tastes..

What would happen if they released this movie?
Wouldn't make sense to most people, Non sequitur like images from Katrina when you are expecting a Kat Stevens video.

You would have the Rainmen running around screaming we can't have pancakes because the maple syrup and toothpicks aren't on the table.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Everything regarding this "movie" is just weird... even the fact that he was american...
Americans spell "gray" as --> GREY....
Sometimes I do spell it as "grey" either, but of course, I am not from the States right...& I know americans never use british english spelling
So I don't see any reason why should an american director name his movie using british spelling. I don't mean it's wrong, he could have spelled it however he wanted to, though I am merely remarking upon the fact, that it's immensely improbable, innit?
(even IMDB got it mixed up as somebody here already said)

Then, well.... all they were doing the whole time was just making this TRAILER? seriously?
Lurking through the google search I found some posts, where people were asking where to download the movie back in 2012, so it's quite some time now and yet, nothing shows up, no news, nothing...?
So he was murdered because he finally got some sufficient funding or what?

Can somebody explain me in what stage is the movie now? Has this movie ever started actually FILMING? Were the cameras rolling? or is it stuck in some pre-production stage?
Or is the whole thing just some viral campaign ? I need to clear these things up a bit.

All in all, the information surrounding the director, the film itself and his death is vague.
Nevertheless, it's creepy and as I stated at the very beginning of my post, weird.

edit on 21-1-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

In an email to a prospective producer, Crowley wrote that the project was "now almost completely abandoned" by its original backers and that he was "exhausted from carrying and managing this burden for so many years."
"Maybe the work load got too crazy; I don't know the personal reasons, but at the end of it all here I am at the end of the tunnel all alone," he wrote to a Los Angeles first assistant director in an email obtained by the Pioneer Press. "The fans continue to gather, but they're frustrated and despondent. No one believes anymore."

Twincities.com

Doesn't sound like a happy camper.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtiest
HA dude the whole of the internet and everything is memes. Anything you do even in real life from day to day experiences even the mundane to anything really has memes attached to them, to escape them for humans is like a fish trying to escape out of the water. It isn't so much how they are everywhere, its how easy the majority of the populations are swayed by even the most mundane and meaningless of things.

But ya! Plenty of stuff going on at ATS, not so much as some sites. But hey its the way things are. For the most part the domestic terrorist and the alphabetical both create there own roundabout. Its a sort of if you build it they will come, thing. They both feed each-other, like all things without one the other would not exist.

Besides this thread is just hype mostly. There are other more real things which got 404 fast, some months it happens like every week. Though none so far, or at least I have not seen any this month or the mast one, the last I seen was about 6 months ago were 3 threads on some interesting topics suddentely went a missing in limbo land. Poof...Just like that gone.
edit on 9pmWednesdaypm212015f3pmWed, 21 Jan 2015 21:10:44 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Adding some updates:

Am seeing sources claim, either the movie was about to be start with a $30 million production budget, others say that's not quite what was going on(nothing to support the claim).

Also, claims of a note being left at the scene, but no release what was said as of the 20th.

Crowley left behind a two-sentence note, but Hendricks wouldn’t say what it said. “It’s very short. It’s very puzzling. Honestly it doesn’t [explain what happened.] It doesn’t put much into perspective. It’s two sentences. That’s all it is.”

Hendricks said he last talked to Crowley on the phone on Dec. 2. Another friend talked to him by phone on the 16th or 17th of December, then his brother, Dan, dropped off Christmas presents on the 26th or 27th.

Star Tribune
Why no contact after...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Doubt it was an assassination. True or not, this info's all over the place. This isn't a "secret" they kill anyone over, I don't care what anyone says. It's not Nineteen Eighty-Four, it's Brave New World. They open the info flood gate and create skeptics and make true believers, right or wrong, look like just another bunch of wackadoos.

The mental health of this nation is at an all time low. If you want examples...I don't have the time to write that 36 volume book of a post. Look into it yourself. People are committing suicide like crazy and murder/suicides are becoming a trend among not only all the people with unfulfilled lives, and I'll give you that one, the government went out of their way to make sure that happened, but it's also becoming just as common...if not more so...with people that already have mental health issues or simply unhappy lives at home. I feel bad for the little girl, she was years away from contributing to the destruction of this nation...but I'm almost 100% certain she would have!

And Aliens? Look, it's not that I think "we're alone in the universe," which is the typical fallacious accusation thrown at skeptics who don't think aliens are actually visiting us, at least not like the John Lears and whoever else thinks their are dozens of intelligent life forms visiting us like it's the bar in Star Wars...I just think the chances of them finding us are slim to none. The type one, two and three civilizations talked about by Micheo Kakakoo or however the hell you spell it are theories, just like the Big Bang and just like evolution. Until we see and observe it, it's a godmotherf'ingdamned theory. Nothing more. Human imagination. And certainly not something this government kills over. Why am I so sure? Because I'm watching a rerun of Ancient Aliens right now. I can get on youtube and look for old episodes of Sightings or one of James Fox's documentaries. Or any of the THOUSANDS of shows that literally suggest that it's a forgone conclusion that aliens are here and they're sucking out cow brains and sodomizing us with impunity.

Sorry, that's just the way I see it.

I mourn the little girl, but the parents were probably your typical jackasses. Just. Like. Us. Me included, I'm not saying I'm your shining light here. I'm just a jerkoff like most of the rest of you. So in short, no, a movie about gray aliens won't get you whacked. I know this because they've been making them for YEARS.

It's Brave New World, not Nineteen Eighty-Four. People laugh this stuff off because it gets claimed so often along with a list of other things that are complete BS. And sure, some truth is dropped, with an eyedropper, into the ocean of BS. But it's not enough of a threat. Our evil empire is too busy doing other things, killing other innocent people for other reasons. They don't have the time to worry about laughingstocks.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
On one of the sponser sites American Milsim, there is a description of an operation Grey.
So the trailer could could have been an M84 stun grenade used to disorient the enemy, before charging their door.
Ted Kaczynski used those to keep the monkeys off his manifesto.

American milsim is conducting a US Civil war.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The full film was released yesterday raw and uncut. I just finished watching it, make it viral, it was the best documentary I have ever seen. It sure opened my eyes and I hope it opens your eyes as well, peaceful revolution is 100% needed. Here it is on all news pipeline; www.allnewspipeline.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CottonwoodStormy

Thanks! I'm downloading it so that I can watch it later today.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary though...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BilboBaggins3

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary though...

I agree.
The "movie" documentary does not resemble the trailer.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

Yes, from what I understand, the original film was abandoned due to some contract detail, but some people involved didn't want to totally give up, so they decided to make a documentary about the making of the film, or at least as far as they got with the making of it. I imagine there was a lot work put into it and they captured some valuable footage like interviews and stuff that they could still legally put to use since it was a seperate project so not covered by the same contract that stopped the original film from being finished and released.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to reiterate the "rough cut" for the movie has been released this week online.

Too bad it's not the actual "movie" , but regardless, it should give some insight into the project etc. (plan on viewing it this evening)

Who knows, maybe at some point the real thing will surface and we'll all get to see it.... or maybe, reality will arrive and it'll be all too real, and we'll no longer want to....

FWIW I have been following production of this for a couple of years after I first became aware of the project. There was a lot of talk about the backing $ of the project and any (possible psyop) agenda that may have been a part of it.

I haven't posted here in a very long time but thought I'd have a look in here after learning about the family's demise.. very sad, and also very odd - obviously more to the "story" , once again. Who knows.

I'm neither here nor there on what the actual purpose of this project was, but this is interesting reading if you haven't yet: www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Another bunch of suicidal paranoiacs meet their inevitable conclusion.

Another person who thinks the militarization of the police is no cause for alarm. Have fun in bondage.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Just leaving some additional bits for review....

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
From the FB page of David Kirk West...

This is a very good and moving write-up about the tragic death of David Crowley and his family from a close friend of his who knew him for 15 years, Mitch Heil. If you think that the Crowley family's deaths were some kind of government assassination, you really should read it. Also included is a link to donate to a fund that will go towards hopsital bills for Komel Crowley's mother, who is currently in the hospital dying of cancer.

Check it out:

"So, I don’t even know how to begin this. I have been quiet on the matter ever since I found out but I feel I am ready to give my views on the subject of David and what happened with his family. As you all know by now, one of my best friends of the last 15 years killed his wife Komel and his Daughter Raniya and then turned the gun on himself. It happened sometime around Christmas and their bodies were not found until this last weekend. Of course we are all in shock. We cannot fathom the David we knew. The David we loved, was capable of doing this. Why would he do that? As with any situation like this there are a lot of questions and some will probably never be answered. This is going to be a long winding story of our relationship over the past 15 years, good memories and bad. I hope this will clear up some questions you may have about the situation.

I went to High School with David. He is the one who introduced me to airsoft. We were 14 years old at the time and we would run around his woods and we would shoot bb’s at eachother. As our passion for the sport grew so did our involvement in the airsoft community. We upgraded from springer pistols into automatic electric guns. We got involved with the Minnesota Airsoft Association. That is where I was introduced to some now-lifelong friends. Erik Pakieser, Chris Dellwo, Gabe Stitzel, and countless others who I may not talk to often, but are still in contact with. We hosted many games at his house including the first ever Basic Airsoft Training Course which was meant to teach movements, tactics, but above all safety and sportsmanship. That class still goes on today 14 years later. This military simulation gaming turned into a want to join the Army. So that’s what we did. We were 17 years old and enrolled in the Delayed Entry Program. We would meet 1 weekend a month and play army for 1 year.

Then we did join the Army. 20 days after graduating High School we got flown down to Ft. Benning, GA. That is where we were introduced to some more lifelong friends. We met Eric TheFetus Duplissa and Jonathan Arciaga in basic training. After that I went to the 82nd in North Carolina and he went to Germany with Eric. I kept in contact with them throughout the years and even met up with Jon and his wife a few months ago.

After we got out of the Army, we went to Minnesota School of Business together to learn how to make movies. This of course wasn’t necessarily our first time doing anything film related. In High School David produced, wrote, and directed his first feature length movie, A Woman Named Amanda. In film school we met some more lifelong friends. Wayne H Johnson Jr., Troy Antoine LaFaye, Marshall Johnson, Red White, and especially my girlfriend of 3 years, Sherri Dahl. It was there that his passion, drive, and talent really shone. He was so creative and so good. He picked up After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut, and everything else (except maya. I could still kick his ass in maya). We started up two businesses here in the cities. Hot Head Productions, our video production company and The Bullet Exchange, our police and military uniform and prop rental company. He wrote and directed and shot our first short film, For The Bitch and then our second follow-up zombie movie, Pandemic. Which is where I was introduced to Adam Shambour. Soon after that we met Danny August Mason and began working on Gray State. The trailer of Gray State was the largest and most intense small production I’ve ever been a part of and probably ever will be. It was basically the 3 of us doing all the planning. Danny and David doing the writing, scripting, storyboarding, etc. I did more of the logistics and technical stuff. During the shooting of that is where we were formally introduced and became friends with Charles Hubbell, Dani Palmer, Kelly Barry-Miller, and countless others. After the summer of shooting the trailer it was over 1 year of post production. The release of the trailer in conjunction with an indiegogo campaign was wildly successful. Everything was coming up Milhouse.

But that was the high point. The original Gray State idea was very much conspiracy theory, government takeover, etc. The script for the actual movie gradually shifted gears. It was becoming less and less about the surface level conspiracy/this world stuff and became more and more about masonic rituals, spirituality, occultism, etc. During this time we were also getting involved more with actual conspiracy theorists. We went to the Bildeberg meeting in Virginia. We went to Tampa for Paulfest/RNC protests. During this time I was becoming more and more depressed. I was reading into theories and even starting to believe them. Its a wild world full of scary # and I was not in a good place. Eventually I finally broke out and said # that #. I don’t believe it. I think I became an anti-conspiracy person. Anything they said I had to find rebuttals for. This wildly different view on life is what eventually broke off my relationship with the Gray State project. We officially split ways from Gray State in mid/late 2013 or so. I was still part of Hot Head Productions and Bullet Exchange though.

Because of the manner of project Gray State was, it was a full time ever-consuming job to him. He would wake up early and write and research and plan. This would go until very late at night. The cycle would repeat 7 days a week. There was no time to grow our production company or rental company. All focus was directed at Gray State which I was no longer a part of. I saw what it was doing to him, but I didn’t say anything. I honestly thought it was a phase. The few times we would hang out outside of “work” he was fine which is why I didn’t think anything of it. Eventually this disassociation with everything non-Gray State related took a toll on our businesses and our relationship. In September 2014 we officially split the businesses up. I knew he needed all the resources possible so I didn’t take any money. My compensation was some audio gear that he would have never used anyway. I was happy with that. It seemed like a mutual decision. He was looking thinner than usual but his spirits seemed high. That was the last time I ever heard from him again.

On the surface everything looked fine to me. He loved Komel and he loved Rani. I remember we all went to Green Mill once for something and this was the first time and Rani sat on Sherri’s lap. She had never met Sherri before, but she was so full of joy. So happy. She kept saying “Can we bring her home?” It was the most adorable thing ever. I was never super close with Komel. We would obviously talk. When she had her KC Cakes business I would sometimes get the scrap/practice cakes and I bought a cake from her for my Mom once. Komel was always fun to hang out with. I never saw any strain on their relationship aside from normal arguments that a married couple might have.

cont...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join