It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can't embed a pic either, what's up with that? a reply to: RoScoLaz4

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Side-note... the absinthe-causing insanity thing is a myth - the man who was renowned for "murdering" after drinking a bottle of absinthe had also drank something like 4 bottles of wine in a short period of time before committing the murder. Wine companies used absinthe as a scapegoat to snuff it out from competing with them.

So I'm just saying it probably wasn't an absinthe-induced atrocious act a reply to: Tusks

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

you would be surprised how many times someone sees a "body" and they think it is a mannequin or dummy...I think it is our brains way of protecting us when we see a "body"

but I agree, there should have been a really bad smell

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=12
video--rough cut "Gray State" by Crowley

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: Tusks

Oh wow...

Not suspicious at all. lol

Seems like these coincidental suicides happen a lot.

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lets get some facts straight:
*there were packages on the doorstep and the family had been "unfound" for a month during the holidays - weird.
*the police found the back sliding door slightly ajar - potential foulplay.
*the bodies would stink for weeks despite the ridiculous comment by someone earlier in this thread. A dead rat will stink for a week or more. A deer much longer. A fatty human body, longer still - simple fact.

The signs all point to a covert government operation.

*the last names of the three key players in the promo were: [Allister] CROWLEY, [33rd degree] MASON, and HEIL [Hitler]. - naming assets like that is exactly how the spooks like to play - they find it amusing.
*the production value of the movie was over the top for a $6,000 budget. There were numerous other scenes filmed that were not in the trailer, so the cost was a lot more than what just went into the trailer. There was $100,000 put into this "promo" - weird
* Two of the main players were "ex"-military that saw tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they looked every bit as military when they made the promo. They carry themselves like special forces guys, not grunts, and they look the part as well.
* if you watch the public presentations made by Crowley, he reads from a written transcript, and tellingly he speaks the script with NO PASSION. It looks like a covert special forces guy reading a script he does not believe in when he broaches these disturbing subjects in front of an audience - emotionless.

I suspect the possibility of an anti-terrorism covert operation conducted by using reassigned post-military [spy] assets - namely "Crowley, Heil, and Mason. One indicator for this hypothesis is that they did appear to earnestly be seeking funding using the promo [hence, the public appearances]. That is standard tradecraft, and would be seen as quite amusing by the back-op agencies. The goal is to receive funding from the "domestic terrorists" hence, they sought PUBLIC donations and investment based on the film trailer]. The "investments" fund the operation, and also expose elements within the country that have money and a subversive mindset.

Being a black-op, either Crowley was taken out as a deep cover op would require if he was about to turn or spill. Or he was disappeared and reassigned, and the murder itself is the cover-up [mannequins]. The film short had a psy-ops value of enforcing the "hopelessness" for those who would hope for change. And as mentioned, the CIA for example, LOVES to fund their projects this way, and actually gets a big ego-kick out of being so crafty they can get "terrorists" to fund their ops and expose themselves to boot.

There is potential that this is one of the biggest conspiracy-type events to happen in recent history given the subject matter of the short film and the extraordinary and unusual aspects of everything surrounding it.

edit on 20-1-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtiest

Another fascinating element is the "All-seeing-eye" pyramid seen in the last scene as a fountain. BRILLIANTLY, instead of the water flowing down the pyramid from the top, as a fountain would normally flow, ALL THE WATER FLOWS AGAINST GRAVITY and straight up and into the all seeing eye. Water = money/power, like a leech sucking from the base below up into the top "eye" of the pyramid. damn.

It should also be noted that Crowley's subversive facebook/twitter posts, if trying to draw out "domestic extremists" into their "op", make perfect sense. If you want to infiltrate extremists, of course you have to pose as one.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I dont think there's any doubt this is an act of psychological warfare, just a matter of figuring out how:

1. If Globalists wanted to silence this idea, why didnt they remove the trailers off youtube? Keep the story of his death secret, or kill him off in a car accident (less suspicious)? If this logic plays out, it means they wanted it to be known, which would imply they want their power of death to act as a message of intimidation

2. On the other hand if Globalists wanted this to appear as an overt conspiracy, they've got our attention by "suiciding" a man speaking out against a new world order. What would be the point? Its too obvious, perhaps they WANT conspiracy theorists to find out, and get pissed off and protest, thus creating the pretext they need for martial law? (self-fulfilling prophecy)

3. More likely than not, both? Maybe they want to send a message of helplessness to those who can actually do something, and incite anger in those who cant?

Here is my thoughts.

Look at how the MSM has taken every act of a crazy person using a firearm to kill their family and then commit suicide. It is plastered on the MSM for at least 48 hours!

Is it me, or is it odd that in this case, the MSM isn't really saying much about it at all compared to incidents that have the same MO in the past?

The guy must have been dangerously close to the truth!

edit on 20-1-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is a theoretical breakdown of this.

No, it is not a covert psy-op as one analyst postulated, although it certainly has some effective psy-op elements, and any covert act against "domestic terrorism" would also likely include psy-op elements to mitigate risk within non-target populations.

No, it is not a straight up attempt to produce an anti-illuminati film, with subsequent suicide, because there are too many discrepancies [particularly in the funding and the hard core military personel backing the project with uniformly bizarre cover names...as well as the murder/suicide and the subject matter itself].

It is in fact a covert Operation using ex-military assets targeting [highly illegally I might add] both domestic and even foreign dissidents [aka "potential" terrorists], because that is what is to be most likely via standard covert-ops practice, and it has all the earmarks.

Lets look at how a covert operation run by the CIA might run, if it was charged with an anti-domestic-extremism outcome.
First, you would need a cover that would draw the extremists in. A highly produced film-promo following word for word the extremist ideology would be a nice start. Make it seem like a grassroots start-up. Get volunteers to work for next to nothing while hiding the multi-million dollar black budget that makes sure its top notch and runs smoothly. Occupy the key positions with your ex-military assets under fake name. Next, use a promotion campaign that instead of following standard practices for production funding/distribution, you seek crowd-source funding...opening up contribution and funding to anyone...OPEN SOURCE FUNDING. Now the trap is set, the net is laid, and we will see what fish swim in. Perhaps an extremist militia in Minnesota is the target. Perhaps they are waiting to see what extremists show up with big bankrolls [in Hollywood or otherwise] that would fund such a project. Perhaps they are looking for a random list of extremists who endorse this anti-government stance just to develop relationships with them and later entrap them for prosecution. Perhaps they may receive some offers for massive funding from unusual overseas interests in Saudi or Iran who are willing to funnel funds for this anti-government project as a means of subversive destabilization. Likely, they are looking for any and all fish the net brings in.

Have your ex-military [current covert] assets make facebook posts/etc. that appear extremist as bait to lure in the "domestic terrorists". Have them speak at extremist gatherings reading a set script and showing the amazing promo-short. Have your ex-military assets "all be friends", and have them read the script, and make it seem like they are producing one of the first movies in America that shows not a American villain, but the entire American government and America's future as a villain, and make sure the cover story is all following well-know domestic extremist ideology.

Voilla! There you have it. CIA counter-terrorism 101, following standard operating procedure, just like they do with fake jihadist sites and operatives. The extreme quality of the production [run by experienced production managers in the spy/psy-ops community] serves multiple functions and purposes, and even PRODUCES ITS OWN FUNDING from domestic terrorist sources through film promotion and open-source funding. If you catch a big fish you might take the project all the way through development of the full film...which wouldn't matter...because DISTRIBUTION is the control factor of what we see in our mainstream theatres, not production value, expense, story or audience. The film would NEVER receive mainstream distribution, and its damn weird that the promoters never seemed to recognize that, but implied funding would be sufficient in itself to assure distribution. It wouldn't.

Now, you have an ex navy seal or some such guy named Crowley who has started to drink the coolaide after talking with so many extremists and hearing their arguments against elitism and globalization. You have MILLIONS invested in the false front of this project, all the undercover agents are at risk of their lives from militia violence if they are exposed, and its damn illegal anyway to spy domestically like this. So what do you do when an agent looks like he is going to flip and leak? Do you lose the million dollar front program and let the other agents be endangered and expose illegalities? Do you arrest the agent so he can expose it during court trial? Or do you terminate him through black ops channels? Or, if the program wasn't producing significant targets, how would you end the program without exposing it? Especially when all believe a charismatic activist is behind it...a man who would never give up or drop the dream? Either a termination or a fake termination is the answer.

I believe this may clearly be a basic undercover counter-domestic-extremist operation that either didn't pan out, or went awry. I postulate this because many [if not most] overseas covert ops follow exactly a similar model, and there are so many bizarre elements that reek of spycraft.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Amazing analysis. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. While I don't agree with your theory, you sure put a lot of thought into your post. Too much, maybe.

Anyhoo, I just read the story to my husband and we watched the trailer together and we both find it a bit odd.

The trailer was very believable and could absolutely be a not too distant dystopian future here in the USA.

Either the dude was a drunk, with mental health problems, and murder-suicided the family, or he pushed the wrong buttons on the wrong people.

I do know that WE will never know what truly happened, though.

S&F for an interesting OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Thanks Lol...in analyzing systems its hard to overanalyze. but I only invested an initial 30-40 minutes into the first post, a 30min drive to the store, a beer, and an additional 30-40 minutes in the last post. so hopefully more in depth analysis will emerge here on ATS as this is a mystery deserving analysis. I just wanna get the ball rollin' forward. I'd like just to determine if real bodies were found...lol There would have to be police photos at a murder scene. But info is sparse and we are internet.

As far as "we will never know". Yes, I tend to agree. Without the facts, truth can not be ultimately known. But that doesn't negate theorizing, attempting, postulating or analyzing.. That's how both physicists and even carpenters do their work as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sounds plausible....

If your theory is in fact true, you can be damn sure the CIA is reading this right now....

Say cheese

And Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is... weird.

First things first. No matter the circumstances, the death of innocent people (especially children) is always terrible. I don't know who this man was nor what he did, but my condolences to his family. It's devastating to see a whole family gone just like that.

Now... again, this is weird. I actually enjoyed the trailer, although it felt more like a extremely short film with super tiny scenes. I have no idea why he was killed (assuming that's what happened)? Maybe I missed something, but...?

And if it was indeed a murder, then... well, whoever did it clearly didn't mind that it'd look suspicious as hell. I know I'm here o ATS, but I'm not usually one to go for CT... but, damn, this (suicide) does not look real.

Anyway. I have no idea what's going on. I just feel like there's something wrong about this.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't think it can even be ruled out that Crowley himself exposed a covert op when [if] he broke and possibly suffered from Post Traumatic Stress disorder and committed suicide. God bless their soul's journeys as we speak of them here.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No doubt the CIA well knows of me. I am not a violent extremist, but do speak legally and politically as an analyst. Thanks for the welcomes, but I am by no means new here. I usually come when I feel I have something relevant to say or share, and have the mods disable my profile when I am done. cheers nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
None of these conspiracy theories make any sense and they certainly aren't made more convincing by associating them with the Sandy Hook nonsense. There is nothing in that trailer that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam on the internets for the last twenty years. It's passe at this point. The imagery and themes are reminiscent of any number of Hollywood movies. If the plan was to secretely condition the masses to the conspiracy why didn't they finish the film? If this sort of thing is going on they would have to be killing a lot more than one filmmaker to keep it secret. If there was anything controversial about the financing of this project it could be confirmed with minimal real research but of course that's not going to happen. I don't see how mysteriously killing the filmmaker and his family is going to keep the secret any better than having him running around announcing that he was financed by CIA or the Illuminati or whatever. After all, all the internet conspiracy theorists are all over this right away. As far as using it as a honeypot, that seems like a Rube Goldberg plan. You could find all the dupes you want on the internet.
edit on 20-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

BTW, I am not exposing any covert ops that aren't alreadyexposed by 1000 blunders, or endangering any lives with my hypothesis, as no one on set would ever be attacked by any militias. Everything i covered is spycraft 101 - common available knowledge, and I am playing conspiracy theorist here, one nutter among the many. If CIA doesn't want me to do play-analysis, they can pay me to do otherwise...lol.

and I didn't return to ATS to address this topic. I am just burning my initial 10 comments so I can post a thread. This isn't my life, but it was Crowley's life. IF he was murdered, we are his heroes.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtiest

No doubt the CIA well knows of me. I am not a violent extremist, but do speak legally and politically as an analyst. Thanks for the welcomes, but I am by no means new here. I usually come when I feel I have something relevant to say or share, and have the mods disable my profile when I am done. cheers nonetheless.

The movie The Last Shot starring Alec Baldwin and Matthew Broderick work on the premise you outlined above. Watched it a few nights ago. Interesting analysis you put forth. It's pretty clear this event isn't what it's portrayed to be. And as someone else pointed out, there's really no coverage in the MSM about this at a time when every gun related incident is highlighted.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Logically, it makes little sense this was a gov blockops or attempt to silence "Gray State," if anything, it calls a great deal more attention to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join