It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: diggindirt

... As for the smell of the decomposing bodies---that smell only lasts a day or so, depending on conditions. In a heated home it would only last about 2 or 3 days since decomposition would proceed apace in a heated home....

You've got to be kidding -- the stench of decomposing human bodies (3 in this case) would only last a day or two?

How about weeks or months -- depending on conditions.

No, I'm not kidding. In a heated house the smell-producing part of the decomposition would be nearly complete in as little as three days. Temperature, humidity and insect activity are keys to rate of decomposition. In a house heated by central heat to a temperature of 70 degrees, the gases causing the smell would be long gone after this time. The only residual smell would be what was absorbed by the furniture, carpet, drapes, etc. Depending on how many carrion-eating insects were able to find their way to the bodies, the soft tissue could be gone in as little as a week. Google Dr. Bill Bass and his research at the body farm. His research is pretty much legendary in the field of forensics.
Mind you, I'm not saying that the inside of the house would smell like spring lilacs but the aroma we identify as "something dead" is very brief in the decomposition process so unless someone had actually come up and opened the door, it isn't surprising that nobody smelled any odors of decomposition.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Most people can smell the stench of dead animals in the woods that have been dead for weeks--or months in the case of large animals like cattle or horses. When the door of that house was opened, there was no doubt in their minds about what was inside. That smell will have seeped into the walls and floor and ceiling.

A dead mouse in your car will smell for a month or longer.

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks
I agree fully that when they opened the door there was no doubt. My comment was that it wasn't unusual that the neighbors or delivery people didn't notice the odor because the major part of the odor would leave via the house's ventilation system once the gassing-off of bodily fluids ends in about three days after death. House vents are usually on the roof of the house so that would be how the odor would escape and even if someone caught a whiff---they would think road kill rather than dead bodies in a house. The major portion of the smell happens when the soft tissues and bodily fluids began to produce gases as a result of the decomposition process.
Sorry about the thread aside/derailment, it was not my intention. I was simply trying to explain someone's comment on why someone wouldn't smell the odor of death. Depending on conditions of humidity and lack of insect activity, the bodies could have almost mummified in three weeks, thus explaining the witness description of "mannequins" as reported.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6
Killing off people who stand for unity or go to far off the official script
is a very old tradition.

Some of the murdered who sought to expose what was going on.

Terrence Yeakey - OKC bombing investigation
Michael Hastings - many things
Pat Tillman - Afghanistan drug operations
Breitbart - story he was soon to release
John P. O'Neil - former FBI counter terrorism chief ( watch "The man who knew")
Barry Seal - former CIA pilot for Mena, AR drug operations
JFK, RFK, MLK...

and there are many others of course.

Some were lucky and just lost their jobs:

Sibel Edmonds, Jayna Davis, and the FOX news reporters who tried
to report the truth about Monsanto.

Governments around the world in just the last 100 years OUTSIDE of war
have killed 262 million of their citizens.

en.wikipedia.org...

A new feature to this action is that a semi-new death cult is calling for the
deaths of billions.

Georgia Guiestones

They stand up and give speeches in public too...

Eric Pianka

They write books about forced sterilization and adding things to the water supply...

John Holdren - Science Czar

I call these genocidal maniacs the "Neo-Malthusians"

Malthus

They keep hoping for a population crash, yet back things like Agenda 21 to cram
more people into cities, and depopulate rural areas in developed nations such as the US.

The reality seems more to be they are Eugenics nut jobs much like Hitler was, though
most ppl forget he got his ideas from ppl in the US pushing the idea.

Eugenics

They also push these ideas thru their round table groups such as the CFR and Club of Rome.

So as long as out governments are puppets to a global death cult, expect
a lot more dead people as they keeping pushing their agendas.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Bull#.

I had the unfortunate experience of being there when my family found my uncles decomposed body when I was 15.
He had died 7 days earlier.
This was in the Sunshine Coast, QLD Australia, hottish weather.

The moment we stepped out of the car the air stunk like nothing but death.
When we opened the backdoor (it was unlocked), the smell that came out was the smell we were already smelling multiplied by 10.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Not far fetched to think that it actually was a murder suicide. Dwelling on the end of the world and wondering when FEMA is gonna come to get you is a distressing thing. ive been there. I fell for it. It didn't put me in a great mental state that's for sure.

edit on 20-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It's not as amusing to the globalists when the plot isn't vague or cryptic enough... Wouldn't want to make things too obvious now would they?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22
What are the odds that the global government would be created by a Crowley and a Mason?

Mannequins? Does anyone suspect it might be extremely viral marketing? I mean its possible the Huff Post and other news sites just got their info from one small town source... which would have money motivation for bringing in the potential film industry

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They have a suspicious amount of professional merchandise and promotional material for something in the 'maybe pile'...
Merchandise
Wallpapers

Man this stuff is well done

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So husband, wife, child were murdered and/or suicided. The other partner(s) in this movie are still alive than? I'd be curious on their thoughts, assuming of course they feel it would be in their interests to do so.

The entire story is confusing and makes little sense from my perspective. Seeing how it's being reported in MSN is worth considering. I suspect any Psy-op (if one were being used here) would be a waste of resources if it couldn't have maxium exposure for the most impact.

I'd like to consider myself relatively well reread, at least compared to many, yet I'm unfamiliar with the movie and suspect many, many more people are also. What would be the point in all this? Now if the man was simply being silenced, that's a horse with a different horn. It seems however, that many on here suspected the movie itself as a Psyop, perhaps, perhaps not.

Perhaps during the making he had a change of heart, perhaps he couldn't be "controlled".

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You have raised a very intriguing point good sir!

If you were to follow it all the way out, perhaps this was/is being groomed as a rallying point for the militia movement in general to get behind.

When I saw the trailer, I like you said, damn that is well produced!

I did not factor in the hidden in plain sight Mason/Crowley name drop!

They want a violent opposition, this more than anything. It is one of the final pieces to the puzzle and how they could roll in the very premise of this movie, predicitve progamming at its finest!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Many psychological warfare operations target a specific demographic, as opposed to a general audience. One significant aspect is that one target group leaking information to another, is more effective than directly targeting the second group outright.

If you stage an event like this, you have readers go "he died suspiciously" and show the obvious evidence, stupid people buy into it, even though it may only be the first layer of the onion. Its very possible whoever did this wanted it to look like a family was 'suicided' for exposing the NWO, in order to instill anger and resistance, to further incite a resistance movement which would justify martial law. Or, maybe they rather sloppily got rid of a real whistleblower.

Some operations are seeded for long term effects, rather than immediate gratification.

a reply to: elementalgrove
One thing ive never been certain of is the point behind NWO propaganda in media. It is everywhere.

Some people think it is producers trying to rally people against the idea (because they're typically portrayed as the bad guys), some people think its just to get people conditioned to seeing faceless soldiers and fascist policies. I think the latter is more sensible, but in probability its likely both, and perhaps third options. Reading Aldous Huxley's personal letters and such showed that this group of people certainly desire population control and destroying freedom, even though their works seem to oppose it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Terrible story.

They're thought to have been dead for around a month, but nobody missed them?

Thats flakey in itself.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Another bunch of suicidal paranoiacs meet their inevitable conclusion.

Why are you the only one on this site who agrees that bad people do bad things, and it's all not a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Many psychological warfare operations target a specific demographic, as opposed to a general audience. One significant aspect is that one target group leaking information to another, is more effective than directly targeting the second group outright.

If you stage an event like this, you have readers go "he died suspiciously" and show the obvious evidence, stupid people buy into it, even though it may only be the first layer of the onion. Its very possible whoever did this wanted it to look like a family was 'suicided' for exposing the NWO, in order to instill anger and resistance, to further incite a resistance movement which would justify martial law. Or, maybe they rather sloppily got rid of a real whistleblower.

Some operations are seeded for long term effects, rather than immediate gratification.

a reply to: elementalgrove
One thing ive never been certain of is the point behind NWO propaganda in media. It is everywhere.

Some people think it is producers trying to rally people against the idea (because they're typically portrayed as the bad guys), some people think its just to get people conditioned to seeing faceless soldiers and fascist policies. I think the latter is more sensible, but in probability its likely both, and perhaps third options. Reading Aldous Huxley's personal letters and such showed that this group of people certainly desire population control and destroying freedom, even though their works seem to oppose it.

The problem is that's a lot of work for no gain. People will be pissed off. But more pissed off if they can't watch their favorite football team. People just don't care fo the most part. YOu can't get them going no matter what you do. Unless we were invaded.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Bilk22
What are the odds that the global government would be created by a Crowley and a Mason?

Mannequins? Does anyone suspect it might be extremely viral marketing? I mean its possible the Huff Post and other news sites just got their info from one small town source... which would have money motivation for bringing in the potential film industry
Well that was the alternate theory I mentioned earlier. Yeah there's something way wrong with this story and these guys that made this are certainly looking for attention. And as you stated, they could be getting some help.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The guy's fb page leads me to think it is not all that implausible that he did in fact kill them and then himself.
It appears he was on fb a LOT throughout 2013...and then some in 2014, but as time went on it seemed the posts were less enthusiastic and less effort was put into them. There were entire months where he posted nothing at all.

Maybe their funding fell through? Idk.
I find it strange that family members weren't wondering where they were, but I guess that could be explainable if they are not a close family.

He was also drinking a lot and it appears more and more as the years went on (he notes being drunk by 1pm in one post...can't recall the year or date and don't feel like digging through it again, just yet)

Idk....it suspect....
But...I do get the feeling he was having mental health issues when I look at his fb. (Just a hunch though, nothing concrete)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur
Well theoretically if that scenario were true, it would be working in concert with thousands of other small events creating an eventual build-up to Synthesis phase. As I said Psyops do not always have an obvious result, and often have a deliberate delayed reaction. It's actually better this way. If there is a year between your action and the result, it becomes that much harder to connect you to it.

As to your second part, im reminded of a comedian who said, 'terrorists are stupid, nobody cares about a trade centre. If they really want to terrorise us, they'd blow up the Budweiser brewery!' (verbatim)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The symbolism in the trailer was probably a little too blunt.
The triangle branding, breakaway civilization could have been inspired by a thread on ATS.
That Grey pyramid shot at the end definitely has a Globalist feel to it.
Is that Russian snow holding up the cap of the all seeing eye?
A plane went down in 1947 and was never heard from again.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

A plane went down in 1947 and was never heard from again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join