It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And The IDIOT Award Goes to....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am now voting for an "IDIOT" Forum. Why you might ask? Because of these 2 idiots + 1 more:

After a man’s truck was robbed in Houston, the man thought he’d lost his iPad, MacBook and $5,000 — until he checked his iCloud stream and found a series of selfies taken by the thieves.
www.theblaze.com...

Then of course they go to FB calling themselves the "Money Team":

They used his own gear to take pics AND post online? IDIOTS!

Reddit to the rescue! They were recognized within minutes apparently.

Posting on Reddit, Schaefer shared his progress tracking down the guys and enlisted the help of fellow Reddit users.

Oh yeah...Idiot #2...The IDIOT who left all this stuff AND 5k in cash in his car! If you ask me they all deserve IDIOT OF THE YEAR AWARDS.

Peace

edit on 18-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ahhhhh...the power of free speech..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Ahhhhh...the power of free speech..

Just because it's free (up for debate) doesn't mean it has to be stupid.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And there is your typical criminal mind at work. You can see how broke up and repentant they are about what they did. Criminals are NEVER sorry for committing a crime,they are only sorry when they are going to pay for it.

Yes there is a LOT of stupid out there to go around.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

And there is your typical criminal mind at work. You can see how broke up and repentant they are about what they did. Criminals are NEVER sorry for committing a crime,they are only sorry when they are going to pay for it.

Yes there is a LOT of stupid out there to go around.

If there is so much to go around then why does it seem that some people have more than their fair share?

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yeah, they are not among the brightest people.

But, for perspective, let's reserve "insanely stupid" for the types who get shot with their own handguns by two year olds.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Overachievers

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

And sycophants imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

When i saw this thread Jude i thought it was about me , i even had my acceptance speech ready

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

When i saw this thread Jude i thought it was about me , i even had my acceptance speech ready

LOL, me too.
Maybe we are getting an attack of the *cough* paranoia's *cough*

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ATS would need at least a dozen new servers to handle it with the amount of idiocy running rampant in the world ...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Paranoid WHO ME !! what have they being saying

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
we know why they had to resort to crime, they are clearly too stupid to be employable at any job and apparently they are even too stupid to be criminals.I do so worry about the future of our country.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
we know why they had to resort to crime, they are clearly too stupid to be employable at any job and apparently they are even too stupid to be criminals.I do so worry about the future of our country.

That makes them qualified to run for congress ..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'll bet a few thought I was voting for myself.
An sometimes they may be right.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Vasectomies for all! Help control the idiot population.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hey now.....get to the back of the line.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would have paid them a visit with my baseball bat. Four broken knee caps later and they would rethink the whole robbing thing. Idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a violent person. I just don't let people victimize me. Besides, it might be the only message jokers like that understand.
edit on 18-1-2015 by Skid Mark because: edit

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The stupidity of the modern criminal is astounding. I'm starting to think that the theme of the movie idiocracy may have some merit. Still the lure of fame might account for some of that rampant stupidity we see on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't even care that they're idiots- break into someones vehicle and steal their things and you deserve a shallow grave on someones front lawn.

Or at least to lose a hand.

Hunger isn't an excuse- knock on my door and tell me you were going to break into my car and steel my tools to sell for food and you'll eat like a king for a month. Get caught breaking into my car stealing my tools and you'll eat my boot for an hour.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join