It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

now you make assumptions too

i did not read anything that convinced me

i watched it on fox news. jk

dude it was a personal empathic moment that is really only my personal opinion but if you follow his willingness to bend over for others then you can start to understand that even if he does not pray everyday he has at the least become infected by the influence of others that control his mind much.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: infinityorder

They can very easily attempt a fight on the west. Thanks to the ignorant war on terrorism our military is worn out. Our equipment is going down and our soldiers are committing suicide on a daily basis. More of them have killed themselves than have died in this useless war. Also if our military is so awesome then why the hell is Afghanistan taking so long?

Don't be so sure of yourself on that.

The ISIS and other militant groups have shown if nothing else that they are masters of improvisation.

Who would have thunk that a Toyota Hilux makes a great troop carrier?

A Bulldozer with steel plate welded to the front an awesome tank alternative?

A 4wd tractor with the same steel plate an arms transporter?

I won't go into their improvised weaponry for obvious reasons (the internet watchers) but suffice to say they can do a lot with every day items.

We can do all the above and more here in the West and the total global population outnumbers those of Islam 5 to 1. I'm sure we could rustle up some fresh volunteers to fight for the cause should the need arise.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

the support comes from the cheering and ignorrance

you can just replace the word defeat with defend and the point still stands that they should defend their religion that is being hijacked.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Christians are living in the age of grace.

Oh please!

Hardcore Christian fundamentalists have been influential in the suicides of homosexuals, and even 'moderate' Christians have been ardently against homosexuality.

Both Christians and Muslims who condemn homosexuality are going against a totally natural biological activity that occurs quite commonly amongst other members of Kingdom Animalia, not just the Genus Homo...

...it's time both books were updated, or these stone age attitudes will result in more death and discrimination.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

there faith lies in the fact they believe that since the pres and such may have sold out they believe the americans will be led by such sellouts. they think that if they are able to keep guns off the hip of the average us soldier then we are weak.

in all their attempts at planning they have forgotten one crucial fact in the fairy tale and that is that Jesus will crush some heads. jesus does not follow the muslim religion and the creator just threw up a little in his mouth when he seen big mo's handi work. the jig is up and all that is left now is for everyone to be on the right side. no one can exist without the will of the creator not even allah

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

i agree with you a little but i also do not kid myself when it comes to sucide. it is an act that is user chosen and can not be solely blamed on others.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

When i add that up with all the rest of the circumstancial evidence over the yrs then i believe he and ag are muslims.

So wait!
What?
You think that they are Muslims because they didn't go to the march (along with other, probably just as well thought out reasons).

Why did Mahmoud Abbas, then? He's a Muslim.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

When i add that up with all the rest of the circumstancial evidence over the yrs then i believe he and ag are muslims.

So wait!
What?
You think that they are Muslims because they didn't go to the march (along with other, probably just as well thought out reasons).

Why did Mahmoud Abbas, then? He's a Muslim.

The truth is that Obama and company are classic politicians. Playing whatever side of any fence needed on any given day. Muslim sympathizers today, Muslim killers tomorrow....

Same old game, New team.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I seem to remember obama wearing a gold band with a certain inscription on it.

Isn't it funny how fast obama and the rest of the traitors in his admin. will instantly brand any white citizen that even just wants a secure border as home grown terrorists-but these muslims are murdering gays,cutting the heads off of groups of innocent people,blowing up innocent people,etc.etc.etc...but he REFUSES to call them what they are.

Maybe the muslims should throw the child rapists off of buildings-oh wait-their god would be the first to go.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

I dont want this, there is no veil

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Islam can act like they have some sense, or sense will be imposed on them.

We have argued this many times.

I have not once advocated what is going to happen.

I have tried many times to educate you on the issue.

Muslims in the us will end up like the japanese in ww2 or "commies" during the red scare.

If islam does not get its #e together, these things will happen...they have happened.

These are facts, not my wants, they are facts.

I do not want this to happen.

Muslims just like you, have it in your power to stop it, you will not, obviosly because you agree at some level, which is why you make excuses, and dont condemn.

Tptb will force you to pick a side.....pick the wrong one and it is the Nuremberg trials all over again.

The world has had enough, islam is the problem, most dont participate but most dont condemn either...meaning they agree at some level.

Very soon all muslims will be seen as the problem, this is history 101, I dont make the rules, I just observe and speak.

Please....for the sake of your faith, be a voice to oppose this, "if you arent with us, youre against us" will be once again uttered very soon.

The west will rally around this, many muslims will suffer, because none would stand against the idiocy.

I have never threatened you, I have been trying to warn you.

The west is growing tired of the nonsense, it will stop, or it will be stopped.

The choice is not mine.....

I would just like to say that what you spewed is just so ignorant it left a bad taste in my mouth. I would sooner wile thinking like yours off the planer before radical islamists. Disgusting. Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

we did...500 years ago, we burned people who had another religion. We slaughtered people we considered to be heathens all around the world.
We did it all. And we stood by and cheered when people burned on the stake.
If someone didn't want to watch there was always the possibility the righteous ones would think we secretly agreed with this other religion. So we stood by and watched, full of fear the same thing could happen to us.
Those IS murderers make me sick, but I am sure they are a minority, dangerous, but still a minority. And everybody is afraid.
nd maybe they took a picture so the world could see what is happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hey guys fairly new to posting here, thought I would throw my 2 pence in. the majority of you will probably label me a "racist" and a "islamaphobe" but I couldn't give a s*** so don't bother branding me as one. right now we have the pleasantry's out of the way. how can a religion that preaches hate with a sprinkling of peace be a peaceful religion. also how many people have died in the name of that religion or as a direct result of said religion (same applies to Christianity) to those of you who say the radicals is a small minority say that anyone who served in Iraq or afghan and they'll probably tell you the only decent ones are the children. why because the adults get a lot of squaddies killed or injured hell a lot of the supposed civvies do the killing themselves. I am by no be means saying that all Muslims are hateful terrorists who want to kill anything that moves, but there is a fairly decent number of them. my only solution to stop terrorism permanently is to send all Islamic people back to their own country's and fence them in because if the religion acts like dogs, then they shall be treated like dogs.it is the only solution I've come up with that doesn't involve mass genocide
p.s if any of you can prove that islam is a 100% a religion of peace then I implore you to do so

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepy01
Try it hitler wannabe. I guarantee you, if you tried to pull that crap, it wouldn't just be muslims taking up arms against it. You think people would stand idly by and let any religion be handled like the jews were? You are delusional.

Even scientologists, I despise them, I would take up arms if they were being rounded up. I am sure I am not alone.

edit on Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:13:03 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepy01
hey guys fairly new to posting here, thought I would throw my 2 pence in. the majority of you will probably label me a "racist" and a "islamaphobe" but I couldn't give a s*** so don't bother branding me as one. right now we have the pleasantry's out of the way. how can a religion that preaches hate with a sprinkling of peace be a peaceful religion. also how many people have died in the name of that religion or as a direct result of said religion (same applies to Christianity) to those of you who say the radicals is a small minority say that anyone who served in Iraq or afghan and they'll probably tell you the only decent ones are the children. why because the adults get a lot of squaddies killed or injured hell a lot of the supposed civvies do the killing themselves. I am by no be means saying that all Muslims are hateful terrorists who want to kill anything that moves, but there is a fairly decent number of them. my only solution to stop terrorism permanently is to send all Islamic people back to their own country's and fence them in because if the religion acts like dogs, then they shall be treated like dogs.it is the only solution I've come up with that doesn't involve mass genocide
p.s if any of you can prove that islam is a 100% a religion of peace then I implore you to do so

You are missing the point entirely. The point (very simple point i might add, but don't let this get in the way of you hatred) is that there are over a BILLION muslims in the world. And the vast majority of these are wonderfully, friendly, welcoming and tolerant people. I just watched a program on an english guy who walked along the Nile in Sudan and Egypt and everyone he came across in the Sudan were incredibly friendly. Even going so far as to offer them (him and the 3 egyptians he was with) their bed while they slept on the floor. This mirrors my experience of over 20 years living in the middle east.

But you wouldn't know anything about that. Much easier to sit at home in the West and hate people.

Is islam a religion of peace? Probably not. Buy neither is Christianity or Judaism. People like you are just as bad as the Islamic morons protesting over cartoons. Hate filled scared little men who are willing to lump in billions for the actions of a few.

And to those who say that muslims are not protesting enough. ...they are. You just don't want to see it, so you don't search for those stories.

As I said....much easier to stay ignorant and filled with hate eh?
edit on 18-1-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I say lets throw all the warriors of the three Abrahamic religions into a pit and let them fight it out for the rock or money or whatever it is they all want so badly. With any luck they'll all kill each other and the rest of the world can live in peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Riddle me this what percentage of the 1.6 billion Muslims are radical and what are moderate?

And how can you tell the difference?

the radicals are the ones pushing folks off the building and the peaceful ones are cheering them on at ground level while claiming no choice in the matter.

So then all are radical but only a few live it out?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Try it hitler wannabe. I guarantee you, if you tried to pull that crap, it wouldn't just be muslims taking up arms against it. You think people would stand idly by and let any religion be handled like the jews were? You are delusional.

Hitler wannabe is maybe a little over the top. We simply can't send them all away and fence them into a ghetto, I agree.

However, he does have a point. How do we tell who among the muslims is our friend or our foe? Is it the burqua three from the left or 2nd from the right we need to be worried about?

Here in the west, where there should be no fear of reprisal, we need the children of Islam to rise up with the rest of us against these threats. I get that in countries like Isis territory this may be impossible to stand up without going for a walk of the edge of a building, but there are Mulsim countries like Malaysia and Indonesia that are peaceful that could be doing a lot more too.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Even scientologists, I despise them, I would take up arms if they were being rounded up. I am sure I am not alone.

Well said. I am a staunch atheist and I would never stand for that.

I despise his way of thinking as much as I despise Islamic fundimentalists way of thinking. Just as disgusting and hate filled.

I would at least have a TINY bit of respect for him if he came out and just admitted he's intolerant and hates muslims...but to hide behind pathetic logic like his is laughable.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I say lets throw all the warriors of the three Abrahamic religions into a pit and let them fight it out for the rock or money or whatever it is they all want so badly. With any luck they'll all kill each other and the rest of the world can live in peace.

Sorry lucidity. ..i misread what you wrote. My sincere apologies for my original reply. I agree. I though you meant only muslims.

Sorry again.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Lovely. I come to ATS for the conspiracies and stay for the hate filled rhetoric. It's so sad. People like you make me sick.

It was sarcasm.

Do you really believe any of them would show up?

But truth be told, i'm sick of the lot of them. It seems to me that as long as people keep using religion to hate on each other and wage wars, there will be no peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join