It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

I dont want this, there is no veil

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Islam can act like they have some sense, or sense will be imposed on them.

We have argued this many times.

I have not once advocated what is going to happen.

I have tried many times to educate you on the issue.

Muslims in the us will end up like the japanese in ww2 or "commies" during the red scare.

If islam does not get its #e together, these things will happen...they have happened.

These are facts, not my wants, they are facts.

I do not want this to happen.

Muslims just like you, have it in your power to stop it, you will not, obviosly because you agree at some level, which is why you make excuses, and dont condemn.

Tptb will force you to pick a side.....pick the wrong one and it is the Nuremberg trials all over again.

The world has had enough, islam is the problem, most dont participate but most dont condemn either...meaning they agree at some level.

Very soon all muslims will be seen as the problem, this is history 101, I dont make the rules, I just observe and speak.

Please....for the sake of your faith, be a voice to oppose this, "if you arent with us, youre against us" will be once again uttered very soon.

The west will rally around this, many muslims will suffer, because none would stand against the idiocy.

I have never threatened you, I have been trying to warn you.

The west is growing tired of the nonsense, it will stop, or it will be stopped.

The choice is not mine.....

I would just like to say that what you spewed is just so ignorant it left a bad taste in my mouth. I would sooner wile thinking like yours off the planer before radical islamists. Disgusting. Shame on you.

Shame on me..really?

For what, being honest?

History guy....read it.

The world will react, and it will be against the group involved.

The nazis were wiped out, totally wiped out.

The muslims are the new nazis.

If they only kill themselves the world doesnt care, as soon as they start exporting their bs.....the world now cares.

Nobody gave a toss about the nazis until they started exporting their bs.

Where are they all now?

They are completely gone...fully, utterly wiped out.

I do not want this to happen to muslims, but it will if they dont stop this.

People react in groups against groups, this is a fact.

The muslims as a group will be held accountable if they continue to allow this.

History guy, read some, realize how people in groups think and act......it is always the same, throughout all of human history.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepy01
hey guys fairly new to posting here, thought I would throw my 2 pence in. the majority of you will probably label me a "racist" and a "islamaphobe" but I couldn't give a s*** so don't bother branding me as one. right now we have the pleasantry's out of the way. how can a religion that preaches hate with a sprinkling of peace be a peaceful religion. also how many people have died in the name of that religion or as a direct result of said religion (same applies to Christianity) to those of you who say the radicals is a small minority say that anyone who served in Iraq or afghan and they'll probably tell you the only decent ones are the children. why because the adults get a lot of squaddies killed or injured hell a lot of the supposed civvies do the killing themselves. I am by no be means saying that all Muslims are hateful terrorists who want to kill anything that moves, but there is a fairly decent number of them. my only solution to stop terrorism permanently is to send all Islamic people back to their own country's and fence them in because if the religion acts like dogs, then they shall be treated like dogs.it is the only solution I've come up with that doesn't involve mass genocide
p.s if any of you can prove that islam is a 100% a religion of peace then I implore you to do so

I agree, and the world is fast approaching this stance.

Either muslims will make a change, or change will be forced.

Glad I am not the only one that sees the obviousness of this situation.

I just wish folks would realize this isnt an attack, but a warning.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

hey guys fairly new to posting here, thought I would throw my 2 pence in. the majority of you will probably label me a "racist" and a "islamaphobe" but I couldn't give a s*** so don't bother branding me as one. right now we have the pleasantry's out of the way. how can a religion that preaches hate with a sprinkling of peace be a peaceful religion. also how many people have died in the name of that religion or as a direct result of said religion (same applies to Christianity) to those of you who say the radicals is a small minority say that anyone who served in Iraq or afghan and they'll probably tell you the only decent ones are the children. why because the adults get a lot of squaddies killed or injured hell a lot of the supposed civvies do the killing themselves. I am by no be means saying that all Muslims are hateful terrorists who want to kill anything that moves, but there is a fairly decent number of them. my only solution to stop terrorism permanently is to send all Islamic people back to their own country's and fence them in because if the religion acts like dogs, then they shall be treated like dogs.it is the only solution I've come up with that doesn't involve mass genocide
p.s if any of you can prove that islam is a 100% a religion of peace then I implore you to do so

Awww....you wish people would realise it's not an attack? Poor misunderstood man.

The world is NOT fast approaching this stance. Just the handful of hate filled, xenophobic people that spew crap like this on Internet forums.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: sheepy01
Try it hitler wannabe. I guarantee you, if you tried to pull that crap, it wouldn't just be muslims taking up arms against it. You think people would stand idly by and let any religion be handled like the jews were? You are delusional.

Even scientologists, I despise them, I would take up arms if they were being rounded up. I am sure I am not alone.

I pray it doesnt come to that, but I also pray you are right and people wouldnt do such a thing again.

It has been almost a century though, and history does repeat itself.

I just hope the muslims get the crap together and end the insanity.

Otherwise, I think you are very wrong, and it will be camps and genocides to stop the problem for good....sad really, but fully backed up by past actions.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I say lets throw all the warriors of the three Abrahamic religions into a pit and let them fight it out for the rock or money or whatever it is they all want so badly. With any luck they'll all kill each other and the rest of the world can live in peace.

I fully agree with this idea...problem solved, problem staying solved.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Muslims in the us will end up like the japanese in ww2 or "commies" during the red scare.

If islam does not get its #e together, these things will happen...they have happened.

Muslims just like you, have it in your power to stop it, you will not, obviosly because you agree at some level, which is why you make excuses, and dont condemn.

Tptb will force you to pick a side.....pick the wrong one and it is the Nuremberg trials all over again.

The world has had enough, islam is the problem, most dont participate but most dont condemn either...meaning they agree at some level.

Very soon all muslims will be seen as the problem, this is history 101, I dont make the rules, I just observe and speak.

Please....for the sake of your faith, be a voice to oppose this, "if you arent with us, youre against us" will be once again uttered very soon.

The west will rally around this, many muslims will suffer, because none would stand against the idiocy.

I would just like to say that what you spewed is just so ignorant it left a bad taste in my mouth. I would sooner wile thinking like yours off the planer before radical islamists. Disgusting. Shame on you.

Shame on me..really?

For what, being honest?

History guy....read it.

If they only kill themselves the world doesnt care, as soon as they start exporting their bs.....the world now cares.

Where are they all now?

History guy, read some, realize how people in groups think and act......it is always the same, throughout all of human history.

Funny...There is only one person who I would equate with nazis and that's you. A scared, angry little hate filled man.

There is a Muslim lady on the bus with me right now. She looks very nice. Shall I blame her for all the atrocities?

Fortunately, the majority of decent people in the world don't think like you.

I don't bed to read my history books...they are totally irrelevant in your rantings.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Awww....you wish people would realise it's not an attack? Poor misunderstood man.

The world is NOT fast approaching this stance. Just the handful of hate filled, xenophobic people that spew crap like this on Internet forums.

So then, the use of facts and historical records of how humans can and do react is hate filled speach?

Everything I have said is true, it has happened, it will happen again soon. The world is heading toward this ugly outcome at breakneck speed.

But yes, attack the guy that is not advocating any of this, is totally outspoken against it in many different threads, and is trying to warn others of the historically backed direction this is all heading.

Thanks. You get the lowrst level of thinking response of the day award.

I AM NOT ADVOCATING THIS, I AM AGAINST THIS.....IT WILL HAPPEN SOON IF SOMTHING DOESNT CHANGE

was that clear enough for you?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Why are posts that call for genocide and murder of a group of people allowed on a site that denies ignorance ?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Shame on me..really?

For what, being honest?

History guy....read it.

Where are they all now?

those will be the same Nazis who were funded by the same people who fund these extremists and, by the way, control what goes in the history books. In 70 years time all of the business about funding and training terrorism will be written out of those history books. And the real evil group will have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and got their own way yet again. Simply because we are all too bloody stupid to do anything about it.

We had the Nazis. Now we have the Muslim extremists. Ask yourself who had a hand in creating them and you will have the actual group you should be worried about.
edit on 2231642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

a reply to: aorAki

It's not for me to answer those heartbreaking questions...

I am not qualified to answer them.

I think we're all qualified to answer them, if we truly look into our hearts.

Do you think those injustices are the be all & end all when we pass away?

Someone has a #ty life, dies & has no reward for their patience in this Life?

Yes. I believe this is the only life we have. I carry myself with this in my heart and mind, for I have no dream of reward/punishment/judgement. Those are ways of controlling people. The only 'reincarnation' we have is our bodies disintegrating/becoming ash, and our atoms mixing with other matter, so that part of me may become a tree, dog, fish, rock...

Are you spiritual at all?

I can experience wonder and awe, and appreciate beauty, such as the other night when I saw a double rainbow in one direction, against a steel sky, and a beautiful sunset in the other, or watching a fascinating documentary by someone like David Attenborough, or when I see Plesiosaur fossils in concretions up the Waipara Gorge, or Foraminifera from the Otekaike Limestone, or Trilobites from the Cambrian outliers of Cobb Valley, and so on, but I get no sense of 'God'. The closest was under the influence of an illicit but natural substance and feeling an amazing sense of humanity and appreciation, but not any semblance of a supreme being as a deity. I just don't believe. I've tried, I've not tried.

I can experience beauty, love, awe, but nothing I would call the divine.

I have a deep sense of wairua and belonging to the land. I am one of the last of my generation without a passport (I'm 44) and I consider this brings me closer to the whenua.

I am tangata pakeha and I am an atheist.
I can hold my head high.

Do you think those that deliver these injustices live an easy life, die & go unpunished?

Sadly, yes. Other than their own internal sense of 'chastisement' if any, I am certain they get away scot free.

edit on 19-1-2015 by aorAki because: these are my opinions. I try to maintain respect. I don't always hit the mark but I am sincere.

edit on 19-1-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Shame on me..really?

For what, being honest?

History guy....read it.

Where are they all now?

Funny...There is only one person who I would equate with nazis and that's you. A scared, angry little hate filled man.

There is a Muslim lady on the bus with me right now. She looks very nice. Shall I blame her for all the atrocities?

I don't bed to read my history books...they are totally irrelevant in your rantings.

So I am a nazi for speaking out that somthing close to the nazis is coming?

Thanks....you are silly?

Dont respond to me any more, you are a troll.

I am not threatening, I do not want this to happen.

This is a warning.

This is what will happen if the muslims dont rein in the idiocy.

What do you not understand about my very clear wording?

You do understand english right?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The Nazis weren't eradicated, champ. They were disseminated. A good number made it to the U.S.A. under Project Paperclip, while others went to Argentina, and surely a good number knuckled down in their Heimat; all the while their ideology was conserved, evolved and spread.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Shame on me..really?

For what, being honest?

History guy....read it.

Where are they all now?

So I am a nazi for speaking out that somthing close to the nazis is coming?

Thanks....you are silly?

Dont respond to me any more, you are a troll.

I am not threatening, I do not want this to happen.

This is a warning.

This is what will happen if the muslims dont rein in the idiocy.

What do you not understand about my very clear wording?

You do understand english right?

Don't worry, I'm not planning in engaging you any further on your silly little ramblings.
edit on 19-1-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL you are one of the most idiotic people on this planet I never said anything about ghettos or anything remotely close to anything what Hitler done my argument is they should be kept in their own countries. how would I be handling them like the Jews? im basically abolishing immigration, i'm not putting them in to gas chambers

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014 I specifically said NOT all Muslims are hateful terrorists but their is a fairly decent amount of them. and being as you nor I can route everyone of them out of his hidey-hole nor prevent young muslims from becoming radicalised what do you propose. because we tried war that didn't work, we tried peace that didn't work so else do you propose ignorance and allowing a group of people to do as they please?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014 yes I despise Muslims, when friends are killed for no reason what so ever then yep I have damn good reason to hate Muslims. a friend of mine couldn't have a open top coffin funeral because their was so little left of him and why because of a Taliban ied

edit on 19-1-2015 by sheepy01 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder my friend their is absolutely no point arguing with them. this site is becoming like p2s you say something somebody else doesn't agree with and they call you hitler. I know 3 muslims fairly well and they agreed with what I said muslims must return to their home country's. but to the idiots on this site that means I want to put them in to gas chambers and pow camps

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Just want to say after reading in here about Muslims being rounded up like the Japanese in America,good luck with that! Most sane rational people would rally together and stop this regardless of religion

The hateful bigots who attempt this would be stopped

On topic ISIS are brainwashed savages who kill anyone but are not the voice of Islam any more so than G Bush was a figure head for Christianity who mentioned god told him to go into Iraq

Tony Blair was a deeply religious Christian too,with serious morality flaws

ISIS have been created and used for toppling Assad in Syria,the fighters we originally had in place to topple him are not up to the job and for the moment Assad has a majority of the country supporting him

The trouble the west gets is we sometimes believe the rubbish these regime changers tell us,we shouldn't as their self interest deceives many for their own goals

Look at Iraq,they said we would be welcomed as liberators with flowers thrown at our troops feet

Any sane person would know that would not be the case so one would also assume that the western power makers are arogant and out of touch with reality living in a bubble that blinkers their vision

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Man, you Christians are asshats, really. Let's look at the whole thing a little differently for a second.

The Middle East is to Muslims what Africa is to Christians. Parts are acceptable, others are most certainly not. Do you all just slap on blinders & forget the nasty, nasty crap your fellow Christians do to gays in Africa? Just because Uganda yanked the death sentence doesn't mean it doesn't still happen anyway.

For your hypocritical browsing pleasure:
Google search results for gay murders in Africa

Why has so much of Africa suddenly become so intolerant?

A revealing map of the countries that are most and least tolerant of homosexuality

Now, what was being said about the pot calling the kettle black?
edit on 1/19/2015 by Nyiah because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Man, you Christians are asshats, really.

If you had said that SOME Christians are asshats, I would have no problem agreeing with you. Just like some Muslims are asshats, some atheists are asshats.... and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join