It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - Who is Your Alter Ego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Fun Quiz - Who Is Your Alter Ego

Who Is Your Alter Ego?

Your alter ego is Heisenberg!

As Walter White's alter ego in Breaking Bad, you fight back as soon as life hands you the short stick. You’re genius no matter what skin you’re in for the day, but be careful: knowledge is power, but can you handle all that power?

I've never watched the show.
I'll have to check out some reruns or something.
See what my alter ego is like.

edit on 1/18/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Who’s Your Alter Ego? Your alter ego is Mysterion!

Kenny's alter ego from South Park, you tend to be quiet and keep to yourself, but if danger arises, you save the day with no credit ne

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

As Walter White's alter ego in Breaking Bad, you fight back as soon as life hands you the short stick. You’re genius no matter what skin you’re in for the day, but be careful: knowledge is power, but can you handle all that power?

HMMMMMM looks like I am coping your tests FF lol not really....

SnF

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Behold...the great Cornholio!

As Beavis' alter ego from Beavis and Butthead, you just can't contain yourself when stimulated - caffeine, sugar, and excitement - you name it! You get jittery, crazy, and bounce off the walls. But hey, sometimes it’s okay to be a little insane!

Wait a minute...I don't take stimulants and I certainly don't bounce off the walls-drywall is not exactly tailor made for hyperactive shenanigans.

This is bogus, I demand a retest!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Tyler Durden? Never heard of him nor have I seen the movie. But I LOVE Ed Norton! LOL!

As Ed Norton's character's alter ego from Fight Club, you break away when unsatisfied with your white-collar life, but be careful not to break too many faces. Have a hold on this side of yourself before buildings start to blow up, but appreciate this alter ego for letting you be a little wild sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I am Jacks crooked appreciative smile.

Dammit, now I want to be Tyler Durden! it's gotta be better being Cornholio.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Who’s Your Alter Ego?

Also never watched it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Hey, one of my best laughs was from watching Cornholio! My husband has a poster of him in his shop. LOL! At least I know who he is...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As Ed Norton's character's alter ego from Fight Club, you break away when unsatisfied with your white-collar life, but be careful not to break too many faces. Have a hold on this side of yourself before buildings start to blow up, but appreciate this alter ego for letting you be a little wild sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Who’s Your Alter Ego?
Your alter ego is Wilfred!

As Ryan's alter ego in Wilfred, your alter ego is also your best friend – a dog in this case. Alter egos can be great guidance for how to enjoy and not take life so seriously. You can be your own best friend and not even realize it!

wait .. what??

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
One of these days I'm going to compile a list of all the random, wild stuff I am according to FF's quizzes and see just what kind of a hot mess I am, big picture wise. LoL!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I got Mysterion.."As Kenny's alter ego from South Park, you tend to be quiet and keep to yourself, but if danger arises, you save the day with no credit needed."Heh,I think that's pretty accurate..Anyway Cool thread S,N,F..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Mine is Heisenberg also.

Watched an episode and a half of the show and changed the channel.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Who the Hell is Heisenberg

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I got 'The Black Swan.' I never thought of myself as a hot ballerina with mental illness, but ok...I'll roll with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am The Great Cornholio!

Funny, I've always identified myself with Butt-Head.

This sucks.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

As Ryan's alter ego in Wilfred, your alter ego is also your best friend – a dog in this case. Alter egos can be great guidance for how to enjoy and not take life so seriously. You can be your own best friend and not even realize it!

I thought of this vid as soon as I saw the results so I will add it in there.

edit on 18-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I got 'The Black Swan.' I never thought of myself as a hot ballerina with mental illness, but ok...I'll roll with it.

Okay .. that would be interesting.
(I wasn't expecting that to be one of the answers to the quiz.)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Fun Quiz - Who Is Your Alter Ego

Who Is Your Alter Ego?

I've never watched the show.
I'll have to check out some reruns or something.
See what my alter ego is like.

I've never watched this show either, but the commercials look funny. (Just too many shows to see and not enough hours....) Maybe if it's on Netflix, I can catch up on it someday.

top topics

join