It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<A Mysterious Present>> - (Lucy's 5th Visit)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The new episode in the chronicles of Lucy.

I awoke in a coffee shop and Lucy was drinking coffee in front of me. She then went for a white bag it looked like a normal small purse bag, I guess nothing special about it.

She then began to fiddle in the bag throwing all sorts of items out and that is when she pulled out a giant red box that was roughly 4-5 times in length then the bag it self. (I guess in truth there is no size to things as far as I could comprehend that phenomenon)

She placed the box in front of me in a some what sliding manner and pointed asking me to open it. When I opened it I saw a picture and when I began to look at it things began to move the clouds moved, the trees swayed in the wind, the water was moving. Everything felt so odd and strange, that is when she said:

"It gets better" and then I woke up, nothing new or odd was happening. Well not until I saw some picture on facebook, the person was smiling and in the other picture the trees were moving, the grass was swaying, the clouds were moving as well.

So I began to search and I understood that this is what Native American's used to say that photos capture a persons soul. We instill and embed our energy and soul signature into photos, which basically means that Nature does as well.

We have no idea and no clue what our world really is, it is rather truly amazing and the possibilities are infinite.

So my question is - Why this? Why did Lucy give me this odd present? What am I meant to do with it?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Well, allow me - a stranger on the Internet who's had a few glasses of wine - randomly attempt to speak for this person who I can only assume is the wife of Ricky Ricardo.

It has to do with the nature of reality itself. What is reality really? Is it matter? Energy? If you download a POP song, is it a different song when you here it on the radio (energy waves) or on your phone (arrangement of electron densities in RAM) or even on an old school vinyl record (arrangements of grooves in vinyl)?

No. Its always the same song, in different places. Its information. When you look really deeply - and this coincides with mystical stuff like what the Dali Lama says - its about the connections and correlations between things, nothings stands on its own. This is information.

When you are ready to see this truth, this worldview, it turns out that we are a lot bigger than we think we are. Photos of us us, our information pattern, burned at a place in time our part of us. Ideas we've put into other people's minds as inspiration, are a bit of us in their minds. We are what we are, but we are also the totality of our effect on the word.

So, as the wise stranger on the Internet who really knows nothing, I am prepared to answer your question about what you are meant to do with this gift: See yourself... Your whole self, not as the little person you think of yourself as today, but as the whole world. And decide who you want to be! The effects of your decision will be larger than you can know.

(PS, still totally don't know what I or you are talking about, but I thought I'd try anyway!)
edit on 18-1-2015 by tridentblue because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

Well, allow me - a stranger on the Internet who's had a few glasses of wine - randomly attempt to speak for this person who I can only assume is the wife of Ricky Ricardo.

It has to do with the nature of reality itself. What is reality really? Is it matter? Energy? If you download a POP song, is it a different song when you here it on the radio (energy waves) or on your phone (arrangement of electron densities in RAM) or even on an old school vinyl record (arrangements of grooves in vinyl)?

No. Its always the same song, in different places. Its information. When you look really deeply - and this coincides with mystical stuff like what the Dali Lama says - its about the connections and correlations between things, nothings stands on its own. This is information.

When you are ready to see this truth, this worldview, it turns out that we are a lot bigger than we think we are. Photos of us us, our information pattern, burned at a place in time our part of us. Ideas we've put into other people's minds as inspiration, are a bit of us in their minds. We are what we are, but we are also the totality of our effect on the word.

So, as the wise stranger on the Internet who really knows nothing, I am prepared to answer your question about what you are meant to do with this gift: See yourself... Your whole self, not as the little person you think of yourself as today, but as the whole world. And decide who you want to be! The effects of your decision will be larger than you can know.

(PS, still totally don't know what I or you are talking about, but I thought I'd try anyway!)

Good enough

p.s- I have no idea what you are on about but sounded interesting

Also what I meant is that when I look at photos of places or people they begin to move. Some people I see smile and laugh, others seem sad or even at a point of crying. Nature wise I can see the clouds moving, the sea waves crashing, the grass swaying in the wind etc.

All in just a mere photo, it is rather wonderful and very interesting. At the same time it is a bit odd that Lucy gave me this present, not sure what I am meant to do with it

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I didn't follow the Lucy threads for a few days. So........question ........have you figured out who Lucy is yet? I mean her purpose and what she really is? Just curious because you seem to have changed your attitude from not trusting Lucy ....to making her the all knowing. She gave you a red box with a picture in it....then you talked about the Indians thinking a picture captures your soul. How do you know Lucy's picture didn't just take your soul?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I didn't follow the Lucy threads for a few days. So........question ........have you figured out who Lucy is yet? I mean her purpose and what she really is? Just curious because you seem to have changed your attitude from not trusting Lucy ....to making her the all knowing. She gave you a red box with a picture in it....then you talked about the Indians thinking a picture captures your soul. How do you know Lucy's picture didn't just take your soul?

Read by why I drew the soul conclusion regarding the picture a bit more thoroughly. Regarding who she is I still am skeptical and what she wants from me I still have no clue.

For all I know I could be playing tik tak toe with Satan *Chuckles in hopes that it isn't the case

But her agenda still remains a mystery to me

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
why is your info always littered with the color red?
red roses. red tablecloth. bloody rags wound around poles. red box.
(i'm sure there are more i've forgotten that you've mentioned)

let's look at a few red things of import:

the great red dragon of revelation
red square in moscow
blood is red
red is the color santa claus wears
red states (conservative states in america)
red wine
red tide (algae blooms in the ocean)
red is the root meaning of adam's name *to be red, ruddy, as is evidenced in his creation from a red clay template*
red is associated with sexuality and power, as a result whores are characterized as being dressed in red and people of power wear red to intimidate/excite people, visually.
red skins is referring to the skincolor of native americans due to the red-brown tones of their skin
the egyptians are red-skinned
the red dragon is on the flag of wales
the planet mars is called the red planet
astronomically/astrologically, being dressed in red, suggests being "clothed" by mars. which means the planet mars is in a constellation's midsection
red can be related to war and bloodshed
mars was the god of war
formal attire of the vatican bishops is red

it's too ambiguous the way it stands. i think you know very well why you're saying these things and frankly, it's getting on my nerves that you aren't just stating it for what it is.

edit on 18-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
just to give you an idea how many directions such ambiguousness can go in, observe:

so we have a guy/lady (the op author) who's avatar is decorated by ram's horns, a reference to aries, the god of war, associated with the planet mars. a ram is a male sheep, which is associated in biblical text as the shepherd guiding the flocks. since it's the first sign in the zodiac, it opens the zodiacal year.

it can be applied symbolically to christ as the overcomer/conqueror with a rod of iron (war and authority). christ is depicted in revelation as being dressed in a robe of red from being dipped in blood, a reference to mars clothing (being in the midsection) "aries" and the association of blood and war, rather than blood and salvation (although metaphorically, conquering yourself as a road to salvation (but that smacks of working your way to salvation which is not a message christ imparted) might be the other application of the idea, rather than just the idea of conquering planets).

the exact description is: eyes blazing like fire, on his head many kingly crowns, dressed in a robe of red dipped in blood, and called the word of god. since the word of god reference is about creation via dna or sound, this can only be referring to him as the creator of humankind / life via dna and/or sound+dna.

ancient egypt had a ram-headed god named khnum who was also a god of creation using red clay. khnum seems to be etymologically connected to atum (adam), also known as the egyptian god of creation and as a result, we have gone full circle right back to the bible.

the op's avatar also sports a crown of bloody red drops, suggesting he/she was at one time, crowned with thorns. so the op's avatar is a female version of christ as conqueror. masquerade solved.

edit on 18-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
why is your info always littered with the color red?
red roses. red tablecloth. bloody rags wound around poles. red box.
(i'm sure there are more i've forgotten that you've mentioned)

I don't know that's the thing Undo, she's feeding me info and I don't know what it all means

*Curls up in a ball and starts crying slowly

I don't know what she wants and why she keeps talking to me

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

well, assuming you're really having these experiences, and assuming you're not suffering from a mental or emotional issue, the best route would be to tell her to quit beating around the bush and get to the point. if she can't do that, i would suggest telling her you are not interested in talking to her again, until she is more forthcoming. if it's upsetting you, then obviously it can't be healthy for you.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

well, assuming you're really having these experiences, and assuming you're not suffering from a mental or emotional issue, the best route would be to tell her to quit beating around the bush and get to the point. if she can't do that, i would suggest telling her you are not interested in talking to her again, until she is more forthcoming. if it's upsetting you, then obviously it can't be healthy for you.

I agree with poster above....OP ... If this is really happening, you need to find out WHO or WHAT Lucy really is. This is only going to end one of 2 ways...you will have a major enlightenment and become a god, or you will end up In a psycho ward. I agree with poster above, you need to NOT beat around the bush anymore.....you posted that your mother knows Lucy( when you were wondering if your mother was a witch ) , so perhaps you need to have a long deep discussion with your mother. Tell her everything. Find out what she knows. Do you even have a relationship with your mother that you can do that? I only ask because you said youve asked your mother a few questions regarding the stick, and Lucy , and she gave you vague answers. Why didn't you ask more questions from her then? Dig deeper? Instead you took the vague answers and walked away......and now, Lucy has given you a strange "Gift" . You see things move in photos? Personally, that is not a gift I would want,and sounds like Lucy is trying to drive you crazy.that is a form of hallucination.... Hallucinating that trees and clouds move in photos? And your ok with that? ....I'm not trying to be mean, You have no idea where this is going and you are blindly following Lucy in hopes of some grand power at the end. Your playing with fire and you will not win. ...again, not trying to be mean...but you are slowly being sucked in to a being/spirit/demon/ whatever it is...and not being cautious enough.
edit on 18-1-2015 by Meldionne1 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I find those dream really wise. Their origin aren't really important. The funy thing is to try learning from them. The problem it's you getting them wrong ( I personally think, I could be to). Your dreams like everyone are polluted (by wish, fear, knowledge , etc...), you must get beyond first level of thinking. The four preceding dream story tell the same thing. And this last dream tell you to look beyond what you see. It's a projections exercises, if you make a movie out a photo, you can make a storie from a movie and from a stories a message.

Right now in your life you looking for something, an accomplishment or something to guide you. Whatever you believe (spirits, gods, unconscious mind) the message seems to be: "If you whant to be happy, find what will help you, then work to get it. Trying to get it befor like an desperated monkey, will make you angry and empty."

And to finish, don't take those dreams like a gifts to fill the gaps of you real life fellings. They won't bring you the thing you are looking.
edit on 18/1/2015 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/1/2015 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As I told you, if you think she could help. Ask what is the question...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Yeah, it make me think of a natives story about spirits. In big it tell that you can accept their wisdom, but they must not influence your life or they will finish by controlling it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
other possibilities as well. in this age of high technology, it could also be electronic harrassment. or, you may have had a bad emotional shock and fractured into split personalities. or, depending on if it's actually real or not, someone could be harrassing you with remote viewing. it's also possible you may have an actual physical maladie in your brain, like a chemical imbalance that's causing you to hallucinate or even an infection in your brain. and of course, there's the whole spirit/other dimensional aspect.

lucy sounds like a pain in the keister, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
is it possible the photo with moving trees/clouds/etc, was just an animated gif? it was on facebook, right? that means it's on the web, and animated photos are common on the web.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well I was taught to look at a persons eyes to determine their emotions. I don't smile often and people think I'm always sad, but they don't realize that my eyes get big when I'm happy ans smaller when I'm sad, not all smiles mean someone is happy there are fake smiles.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm curious , what were the items Lucy threw out before the Red Box appeared ?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Aah!!! After a lot of visits this one seemed more casual no important messages. She just gave you a present in a red box and you didn't even say thank you...

Although she had more to show you... I think you were not ready for that... so you woke up...

I still would like to know a couple of details, you said she was throwing all sorts of items out of her purse what were they? If you do not remember it is irrelevant, your brain created that part... moving on... Can you describe in detail as to what was in the picture, If you can describe it that might be helpful...

As I have been following your Lucy Visit threads, I see that Lucy can read your sub-conscience you do not need to ask the question or show what you think, she knows. So if you distrust her she can see that... try to not judge her by her look or appearance judge it by her actions... Has she made you feel the following... lust, greediness, anger/rage, guilt... if not then you can easily say she can be trusted and next time you meet her... let her show you don't hold back.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
I'm curious , what were the items Lucy threw out before the Red Box appeared ?

She threw out a cylindrical looking key like object with some sort of small key card attached to it, a snow globe which had what I think was the Eiffel Tower, she also threw out some sort of an odd scarf and the last object I remember was a pencil attached to a small notepad.

No idea what those objects meant to be for.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngyBall
Well I was taught to look at a persons eyes to determine their emotions. I don't smile often and people think I'm always sad, but they don't realize that my eyes get big when I'm happy ans smaller when I'm sad, not all smiles mean someone is happy there are fake smiles.

But instead of that I see the person either smile, cry, laugh or looking sad. It is rather odd and at the same time interesting. I think Photos capture the energy or something of a person, which can then be read

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join