It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Lucid Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

well... I will put it this way.... the sensation of floating down the stair could be an example of an OBE....it is a common theme of NDE's/OBE's for the experiencer to have a floating sensation...
in an NDE the person travels or floats down a long dark 'tunnel' (in your case a stairway) towards a bight light at the end of the tunnel (stairway in your case)

your earlier in the Lucid Dream experience of 'the world swirling' (as in a vortex) may also be the sensation of loss of equilibrium-> most common with those experiencing a Stroke

the sensation of floating in a twilight between Wakefulness-&-Sleep,
your blank mind and consciousness (darkness) all tend to lean towards a physical stress on your brain event that could happen in the future

the hunger sensation upon your waking-up might just be your seeking 'stability/grounding' by consuming comfort food after the mild trauma of such an unsettling Lucid Dream

I had a precursor Lucid Dream/vision some Years before my brain hemorrhage in 1997
keep well...maybe we in response are being over dramatic !?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My take is that you need more LOVE. I'm sending you some now.a reply to: nullafides

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Well, nothing personal, but...

I'd really rather take a stinking load of "love" from a camel.......

You, dear Sir/It/Madam, are a wingnut.

-NF

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sorry for very late response. Did not have internet access to laptop and these responses are too long to type out on phone.

The reason I asked was because that was the message in your dream. Everything else was already familiar to you. You were being led to that last bit to show you part of yourself you still have to work on or is a problem in your life… whatever.

What was forming in the the 3d 'squares'? Its okay if you don't remember, usually we do but its too embarrassing to relate.

Looked like a maze or like those designs that used to be on crappy 1980s furniture that looks like the Saint's "fleur de lis" threw up on them.

The "house" you used to live in was yourself in the past. The rooms for your parents, (they are gone), the old places (gone now) from your psyche, the you as represented in the dream. The darkness, the dizziness and maze, showing you there is some history there that is uncomfortable to you, probably associated with your folks.

Well the dizziness more felt like falling asleep except I fell awake. Maybe there is history but it's kind of like prophecies...you can say something horrible is going to happen in the future but without specifics it's not incredibly useful.

Probably some darker memories? Or confusion about your relationship with them. I don't really know anything about you or your past, just stabbing in the dark.

Well they are dead which means at one point they were dying which was pretty traumatic. But again, all it was is just a house-an interactive memory.

If you can remember the images on the walls better or go back there and look closer at that you might find an answer for you about it. Sometimes we are led to a place and shown something that we don't remember upon waking because we aren't supposed to remember, thats alright, too. But if you can direct your self in your dreams you can try to get to the bottom of it.

Like I said, mixture between maze and 1980's furniture designs. But beyond that, nothing I would know the meaning of.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't understand what that article was about or what you mean by the Rosetta stone...

I have been up all day though so perhaps my brain isn't working as well. If you get on and could explain a little better that would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
OK

my Friend

a reply to: intrptr

In case you didn't see previous reply to poster, I am incredibly sorry for late reply. No internet access on laptop.

But...OrphanApology would have pointed out that it was a basement their body was floating towards...
therefore, it is clear that the entry-exit door to the outside world was foremost of the two choices

It happened when I was falling awake, so more than likely it was just my brain floating toward the exit which isn't uncommon in dreams when they are ending.

However... mention was made that 'Hunger' was a strong sensation... perhaps the kitchen and refrigerator were the reason for going downstairs....and not to find hidden or dark places in the basement nor to see the outside world after that vortex experience where everything was swirling or spinning 'round.

Hey that makes sense. The refridgerator was downstairs. Leave it to me to be a glutton during a cool dream like that.

I am satisfied with the earlier, less clumbersome interpretations of the Lucid Dream of OrphanApology

have any feedback for us OrphanApology
No

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I agree.

I just thought someone on ATS might enjoy another lucid dream experience.

I don't really buy into the dream interpretation thing. Kind of reminds me of astrology half the time. I normally just like to enjoy dreams for what they are in the moment. It's still interesting to hear the opinions though.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

well... I will put it this way.... the sensation of floating down the stair could be an example of an OBE....it is a common theme of NDE's/OBE's for the experiencer to have a floating sensation...
in an NDE the person travels or floats down a long dark 'tunnel' (in your case a stairway) towards a bight light at the end of the tunnel (stairway in your case)

I float a lot in dreams.

your earlier in the Lucid Dream experience of 'the world swirling' (as in a vortex) may also be the sensation of loss of equilibrium-> most common with those experiencing a Stroke

That's scary. But honestly it happened right before I went down the stairs and fell into consciousness. It could be health related. Didn't consider that angle. I don't have any characteristics of a person about to get a stroke but I guess anything is possible.

the sensation of floating in a twilight between Wakefulness-&-Sleep,
your blank mind and consciousness (darkness) all tend to lean towards a physical stress on your brain event that could happen in the future

the hunger sensation upon your waking-up might just be your seeking 'stability/grounding' by consuming comfort food after the mild trauma of such an unsettling Lucid Dream

On this one I am pretty sure I was just hungry lol. I have a pretty fast metabolism and all I had for dinner was a kipper snack and can of spinach.

I had a precursor Lucid Dream/vision some Years before my brain hemorrhage in 1997
keep well...maybe we in response are being over dramatic !?

Yeah I hope you are just being dramatic! That's some scary stuff right there. What was your dream if you don't mind me asking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join