It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of American mercenaries fighting in the Ukraine ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I love you Americans, my grandad was one even. I do think you are a beacon of good in many ways, the world is a better place for you. Please give a little and let Russia have it's (relatively small) piece of the action. It just wants its nera abroad back, not the Baltics, but its traditional sphere of influence. The world was in some ways a much safer place, for Americans too (when we think of the ME chaos and blowback in 2001) when we had a real balance of power.

a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The problem is Ukraine is a sovereign nation and not a part of anyone's near abroad.

Secondly, should the west allow it to occur, where does it stop? Georgia? Moldova? the Baltic nations? Belarus (who is now distancing itself from Putin and stated it wont accept aggression from any nation, including Russia).

If you accept the premise that its ok for Russia to interfere in Ukraine's internal affairs because of proximity then Russia must accept the fact they open themselves up to the same.

Ukraine is sovereign and not a part of Russia.
Russia has no business meddling in Ukraine affairs.
Pro Russian / Russian terrorists are supported by Moscow.
Ukraine has asked the west for assistance and as such we have a right to assist.

Russia needs to withdraw completely from Ukraine and remove its occupation forces.

edit on 30-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Russia needs to withdraw completely from Ukraine and remove its occupation forces.

Russia ins`t in the Ukraine, so what are talking about ?

Crimea is now RF, so you can`t go down that road.

During a briefing with General Muzenko he announced that “To date, we have only the involvement of some members of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and Russian citizens that are part of illegal armed groups involved in the fighting. We are not fighting with the regular Russian Army. We have enough forces and means in order to inflict a final defeat even with illegal armed formation present. “- he said.

If that wasn’t embarrassing enough for the Poroshenko regime which has consistently stated Russia had invaded and that Ukraine is fighting the Russian Army, it was Petro Poroshenko’s own TV station Channel 5 news that broke the story!

Source

It makes you look rather foolish when you keep saying it when the Ukraine themselves already have announced they aren`t there.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yeah because a personal blog is the final say. The number of dead Russian soldiers that were killed in Ukraine don't support that comment. Secondly your story is carried by infowars, which alone should have been a red flag for you since you've tried using them before.

Secondly putin already stated the armed units in Crimea with no insignias were in fact Russian units. Exactly how far out of context are you guys going to go to keep the false claim that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine?

yeah.. Russia needs to withdraw completely from Ukraine, including the illegally occupied Crimea.

edit on 30-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It`s not the personal blog, it`s the freaking Ukrainian military Chief of Staff who is saying that.

You`re game is up, it`s game over with presenting the same lies over and over again.

No sane person is going to believe those lies now anymore, but be my guest and keep repeating them, but you will be talking to deaf ears.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
It`s not the personal blog, it`s the freaking Ukrainian military Chief of Staff who is saying that.

Yes it is.

You`re game is up, it`s game over with presenting the same lies over and over again.

Russia did in fact invade Ukraine and currently has Russian armed forces on Ukrainian territory. You have dead Russian soldiers that have been sent back to Russia. You have captured Russian soldiers repatriated to Russia. You have Rebel leaders stating they have Russian military backing - from weapons to personnel.

No sane person is going to believe those lies now anymore, but be my guest and keep repeating them, but you will be talking to deaf ears.

No sane person is going to buy the spin you are trying to put on it. All of those Russian soldiers are what? on Holiday as the kremlin keeps claiming? All of the weapons - tanks, aircraft, etc the Russian rebels are using are coming from?

Russia invaded Ukraine and currently has Russian units inside Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Nice try, but everyone already knows the EU, US (NATO) are behind the subjugation of Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice try, but everyone already knows the EU, US (NATO) are behind the subjugation of Ukraine.

Who do you mean by "everyone?" Only the information starved believe that.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It makes you look rather foolish when you keep saying it when the Ukraine themselves already have announced they aren`t there.

Not even the blog you quote says that. What is being quoted and spun is a statement that "there are no regular Russian troops" in Ukraine. He specifically mentions FSB and other irregular combatants as being present!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Exactly, the same as NATO has present in the Ukraine, so there`s no difference...there are no actual Russian troops in the Ukraine, only advisers...as someone coming from a country which has been sending advisers for decades everywhere you can`t be opposed to that?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Who do you mean by "everyone?" Only the information starved believe that.

Well there is that other group. The deceivers. They know full well the web of lies they spin.

Good thing for alternative opinions, huh? Then the "information starved" can make up their own mind.

All people need to know abut the US aiding the Junta in Kiev is to look at the dollars begin spent there.

Hundreds of millions of dollars, weapons and lethal aid...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All of which occurred after Russia invaded Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Check your six… History will reflect that the tire burners in Kiev weren't "Russian".

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Check your six… History will reflect that the tire burners in Kiev weren't "Russian".

I am not talking about them so im not sure how you arrived at your comment.

I am talking about Russia invading Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are making leaps from very little information. You claim that the US involved in the fighting based on the glimpse of 1 AR/M 16 weapon. Numerous posters here have reasoned that black market weapons sales are a thriving business, and I will go as far as saying that both (or all three) sides fighting in the Ukraine are purchasers of weapons and ammo.
To that end, the purchasers do not tend to be to fussy about the type as long as the ammo to go with it is abundant.

So, to state categorically that the US is supplying weapons and forces is false.
Now, if you happen to come across real evidence, I will be happy to look at it.
However, so far the goods you've tried to sell just don't stand up to any rigorous test of truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am not talking about them so im not sure how you arrived at your comment.

I am talking about Russia invading Ukraine.

Deflect all you want.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: palg1

So, to state categorically that the US is supplying weapons and forces is false.
Now, if you happen to come across real evidence, I will be happy to look at it.
However, so far the goods you've tried to sell just don't stand up to any rigorous test of truth.

Read any link. Its right out in the open.

Hundreds of millions of dollars, weapons and lethal aid...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your the one who made the comments that had nothing to do with my post so the deflection would be yours. Secondly the US and other nations already stated they would be supplying items to Ukraine, including lethal aid from some countries. To try and make it sound like it was occurring from the beginning is disingenuous and a lie of omission on your part.

Since Russia, over the last year, has failed to comply with the Minsk agreement and continues to support the rebels there is nothing wrong with civilized nations assisting Ukraine with aid to rebel the invasion.

I think we should go down the road of military support but that's just me. If we don't stop Putin then Crimea will only be the first of his attempt to restore the USSR.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Double
edit on 31-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human
Russia didn't invade Ukraine
If so Ukraine would have been taken in within three weeks
your incessant call for proof lack basic logic

edit on 31-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join