It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more of a threat to America, Radical Muslims or Radical Christians?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Thanks Jamie, I feel the same.

We may disagree more often than not, but we all find common ground along the way.

a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Thanks Sgt matey!

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Thank you Cobaltic, much appreciated pal!

edit on 17-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Based on the recent past I'd say the people that killed 3,000 Americans and who where radical muslims would have to have an advantage. Radical christians talk a good game but as far as action the radical muslims are imo the biggest threat.

radical christians arent a threat because we live in a democracy, not a theocracy like the middle east.

cling tight to that constitution kids...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Based on the recent past I'd say the people that killed 3,000 Americans and who where radical muslims would have to have an advantage. Radical christians talk a good game but as far as action the radical muslims are imo the biggest threat.

radical christians arent a threat because we live in a democracy, not a theocracy like the middle east.

cling tight to that constitution kids...

Radical christians could be a threat but as it stand now I don't see a christian crusade that threatens non believers like we see in the muslim caliphate...Yet!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Christians will die for what they believe.

You will die for what Muslims believe!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: sirlancelot

Christians will die for what they believe.

You will die for what Muslims believe!

thats because they cant exactly imprison you for killing yourself, unlike if christian fanatics were to start committing murder for their god. its the "next best thing".

but lets not make the mistake of thinking they wouldnt kill if they could get away with it. because thats NEVER happened before, right?

edit on 17-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Too bad people view religion through the eyes of the extremists (which the media wants you to see, so they don't report on the normal followers, they blast the nutjobs through the speakers at high volume). If they didn't, they'd realize the majority of Christians and Muslims are normal people just trying to get by.

Religion isn't the problem. People who use it to manipulate others with threats of eternal punishment, dishonor, they're the problem. The entire religion debate is meant to divide and distract everyone.

Now imagine how people would feel about Islam if the media didn't constantly show the jihadists, the suicide bombers? Imagine how the public would feel about Christianity if they didn't only show the ones using religion to control and divide?

I love how people fall into the trap. Want to know what's a threat to the US? The ones who control it, the ones who fund conflicts, the ones who keep people crying and bickering, shoving their neighbors. They keep people docile except towards eachother. They also know the majority of confrontational people would never stand up against the system. They keep your anger channeled towards eachother.

And not just with religion, with media, subcultures, education, materialism. It's all division.

link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You no longer rate a reply.

link   
End muslim immigration to western countries. Why should western countries continue to take muslim refugees and immigrants from middle eastern countries. Why should they move to western countries. Not politically correct but this is coming. The question should be asked what right do they have to live here? Do we have the right to live in their countries?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You no longer rate a reply.

i guess that means im right?

thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow a bash Christians thread how unique... You truly are a special little snow flake... *yawns*

Neither is possible in the states at this time, radical Christians have no shot to carry Florida, new York, or California, so have no shot at getting control.

Muslim brotherhood has no shot at carrying 98% of the country at this time so they have no shot.

So just say Christians suck and move on please.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I feel more threatened by liberals and radical black groups than by Muslims, Christians and Jews put together.

well of course you do, even though there is absolutely no proof to what you say.....keep listening to FOX NEWS, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc....and you will be able to maintain your perceived threat level of liberals.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Imo christians have their belief in Jesus and, in general, if someone speaks badly of Jesus most christians know god will judge and most christians will not go out and kill the individual. On the flip side as we have seen lately a small sect of muslims will react to insults towards Mohammad with violence.

Fundementally that is a big difference between the two IMO.

BTW my frame of reference for the above it based on the here and now, not things that happeneded decades and centuries ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Fear nothing and tighten up the cage. If you screw up, bye bye to your freedom and maybe your life. How many laugh at the message the zealots spread? I bet it's the moral majority. Time will destroy them and we won't have to do a thing. If it gets too out of hand, the barbarian is coming out in Joe citizen. Think before you spout your BS because most people don't want to hear you anymore.

I'll be fine whatever you pick.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wow a bash Christians thread how unique... You truly are a special little snow flake... *yawns*

Neither is possible in the states at this time, radical Christians have no shot to carry Florida, new York, or California, so have no shot at getting control.

Muslim brotherhood has no shot at carrying 98% of the country at this time so they have no shot.

So just say Christians suck and move on please.

i'll do you one better:

People suck.

the end.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: mikeone718
I feel more threatened by liberals and radical black groups than by Muslims, Christians and Jews put together.

well of course you do, even though there is absolutely no proof to what you say.....keep listening to FOX NEWS, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc....and you will be able to maintain your perceived threat level of liberals.

durka durka does not compute, seriously if someone feels what they feel then thats what it is. The problem with most pragmatic progrssive liberals is if something isn't supported by empirical data they cant comprehend.

Reminds of of Borg, must assimilate, must join the collective!!! lol

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I agree people suck..

Second line same as the first.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Both. But don't forget Zionism either

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: starwarsisreal

A Christian calling for genocide of Homosexuals...

Never heard of such. If there is one the rest of Christianity condemns them.
are you talking about the Westboro group? They are an isolated bunch of outlier freaks, completely out of step with the rest of the faith.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
People suck but you still have to live here. No one is going to stop it. Prepare for it unless you have a magical wand that you can use on people to do what you want them to.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
People suck but you still have to live here. No one is going to stop it. Prepare for it unless you have a magical wand that you can use on people to do what you want them to.

i dont know about a wand, but ive heard tell of a book...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join