It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, the dismal EPIC failure.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CTSoldier
a reply to: network dude

I I was a hard skeptic of chemtrails, but now I know from my personal empirical data I collected on my own that to me they do exist.

Show YOUR data then rather rather paragraphs of bluster & hype

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CTSoldier

First of all, let me say I am honored that you have been here since 2012 and just made your first post in my thread. Thanks. Second, and I am not being a grammar Nazi, just asking for a bit of future help from you, paragraphs. It makes the daunting wall of text, easier to read.

Now, on to your post, you claim to have some evidence, great, please show it to us. The chemtrail conspiracy has a large problem in that there doesn't' seem to be any real evidence. So let see what you have and if it's ground breaking, you might convert some folks. I do have to say, the few things you listed at the end of your post have me thinking you might not have a grasp on this to the level that has been discussed here over the years.

Weather as a for multiplier, owning the weather by 2025? And the Kusinich bill? Come on, that stuff has been discussed and explained here to death. The first was an exercise for cadets. It even says so in the first page. (check that out) And the bill had the word chemtrails in it along with some other exotic space weaponry, and when sane people read the bill, they removed the loony parts. (the bill that went to congress didn't mention chemtrails)

I eagerly await your empirical evidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

In a post full of absolute tripe, your claim to have once been skeptical about chemtrails is the most glaring and obvious howler. I'm struggling to work out what basis you had for being skeptical? From what I've read you believe every aspect of chemtrail theory, so what was the basis of the skepticism you lost?
edit on 11-2-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I was a hard skeptic of chemtrails, but now I know from my personal empirical data I collected on my own that to me they do exist.

SO did you get a plane up there to test a trail as it was being sprayed, because unless you do that there is no evidence they exist.

I watched What in the World and Why in the World

Well there's one of the problems...check this out about that movie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The book is called Angels Dont Play this HAARP by Nick Begich.

Nick Begich you say...here you go.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
"Chemtrails" isn't a failure as long as the subject steers discussion away from pollution. Thats the intent.

Note that "chem" appears in "chem-trails" but its not about the very real pollutant compounds of jet exhaust. Rather, "mystery" spraying that supposedly uses Aluminum, Barium and Strontium for instance, which are elements, not chemicals.

Forget the pollution from jet exhaust you see or don't see, just focus on some "geo engineering" conspiracy that can be argued forever.

Meanwhile, the pollutants from jet exhaust on the ground taxiing, circling to land or in the stratosphere rain down, making people ill and the miasma from contrails blocks the sun.

www.metabunk.org...

Greetings:

Please do not attempt to use facts when dealing with the Mick West Team.

Especially when linking back to West's Metabunk site, which he formed after shutting down "ContrailScience."

There is an effort by this tag-team to systematically attempt to "debunk" any information relating to the poisoning of our skies by linking back to this single site where the unaware citizen might take this 'Metabunk info' as truth.

Their pudgy little fingers in the dike are about to be . . . whatever.

They will no doubt have another COINTELPRO-inspired comeback to my comments here.

Their time will come, and those 'clever individuals' are of no more importance that the like supporters of the cover-up of the Viet Nam cloud seeding debacle… 12 forking years in denial, but the truth finally came out.

Why in hell would these (MWT) individuals give a flying fork as to what you or me think about chemtrails, unless they were being paid to keep a lid on this deathly cover-up?

When we, the believers that our skies are being tampered with - whatever the name given to this travesty - are proven to be right all along, these disinfo agents will be looked at as accomplices to murder.

My puzzle is this: Are these peeps so unethical, uncaring and dishonest that they do not understand that this is happening worldwide, including affecting EVERYONE they know, let alone their loved ones?

Come on over here, where another attempt at burying any opposition is taking place, coincidentally by the same OP...

What really pisses me off it that these morons are telling me that this 'persistent contrail' aberration has 'always' happened, and that I am 'misunderstanding' what I am seeing. Horse pucky!

OK, MWT, show us a few of these 'persistent contrails' that look like the criss-cross geo-engineering carp that has been blemishing our once-blue skies in the past couple of decades, plus or minus a few years.

Please.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds
Just a point for you to consider.
....contrailscience has not shut down.

Since you can't get something as simple as that right I'm liking forward to picking apart the rest of your drivel shortly. .....unless someone beats me to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Dbl post soz

edit on 9-4-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

They will no doubt have another COINTELPRO-inspired comeback to my comments here.

Dead on…

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Why does it make you so angry that there is a group of people with enough intelligence and capacity for critical thought that they can see through the BS lies and fantasy and don't simply accept wild claims like gullible sheep? Do you genuinely feel that if you can't see the lies for yourself someone else must be being paid to say these things? Or do you fear that if the truth gets too widely known you'll stop making money out of it? Your pure nastiness suggests someone with hard cash at stake.

Perhaps you can clarify how a global 20 year operation to spray what must amount to millions of tons of material can result in no evidence whatsoever beyond speculation?

Or perhaps you can clarify how come the mass of any given contrail is far greater than the carrying capacity of any known aircraft? After all the trails are not atmospheric water ice are they?

Or can you point out how a chemical sprayed from an aircraft can multiply itself to spread across the sky causing a thick blanket, without thinning out, indeed seemingly getting thicker as it goes?

One doesn't need to get bogged down with nit-picking semantic arguments over patents or past events which don't prove anything either way. The basics blow this silly theory wide open. That's how stupid a theory it is.

edit on 9-4-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I live between 3 major airports one about 15 miles away the others between 20-30 miles away, and having lived within that area all my life I have watched planes from the late 60's to the present date.

I have seen plane travel change from a luxury ( very few could afford it ) to it being cheaper for me to fly to France or Spain or anywhere in Europe than get a train from my location to London.

I can even take up to in a bad year 20 business flights.

There is around 70,000 aircraft movements a day now and as away of doing what you claim it's not very efficient but hey why let that get in the way of a good conspiracy!

Persistent CONTRAILS require the right conditions that can be checked, you can use apps/sites on the net to check flights passing over YOU can then check weather conditions FOR THE ALTITUDE OF THE FLIGHT not at ground level, the problem is that is to much effort for chemtrail believers isn't it!!!!

Persistant Contrail Images
edit on 9-4-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

"Chemtrails" isn't a failure as long as the subject steers discussion away from pollution. Thats the intent.

Note that "chem" appears in "chem-trails" but its not about the very real pollutant compounds of jet exhaust. Rather, "mystery" spraying that supposedly uses Aluminum, Barium and Strontium for instance, which are elements, not chemicals.

Forget the pollution from jet exhaust you see or don't see, just focus on some "geo engineering" conspiracy that can be argued forever.

Meanwhile, the pollutants from jet exhaust on the ground taxiing, circling to land or in the stratosphere rain down, making people ill and the miasma from contrails blocks the sun.

www.metabunk.org...

OK, MWT, show us a few of these 'persistent contrails' that look like the criss-cross geo-engineering carp that has been blemishing our once-blue skies in the past couple of decades, plus or minus a few years.

What geo-engineering carp would that be?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Because why??
Did you mean to provide some evidence or rational discussion??

Especially when linking back to West's Metabunk site, which he formed after shutting down "ContrailScience."

Contrail Science seems to still be there

There is an effort by this tag-team to systematically attempt to "debunk" any information relating to the poisoning of our skies by linking back to this single site where the unaware citizen might take this 'Metabunk info' as truth.

Well it is certainly an attempt to put debunking information in a single place for easy access.

Which of it is actually wrong?

Their pudgy little fingers in the dike are about to be . . . whatever.

Ooooer......nice...er...something...not sure what - is that a personal attack?? Evidence of soemthing??

Pointing out where you are wrong, and that you are just indulging in personal attacks, with no evidence to support your claims doesn't require anything except simple observatoin.

Their time will come, and those 'clever individuals' are of no more importance that the like supporters of the cover-up of the Viet Nam cloud seeding debacle… 12 forking years in denial, but the truth finally came out.

Actually Operation Popeye was made known in public before it finished - I have no idea what your 12 years comment refers to.

Why in hell would these (MWT) individuals give a flying fork as to what you or me think about chemtrails, unless they were being paid to keep a lid on this deathly cover-up?

Well let's see - there's the threats made by people on facebook groups like this - that is a very good reason IMO.

For my personal reasons see www.abovetopsecret.com...

When we, the believers that our skies are being tampered with - whatever the name given to this travesty - are proven to be right all along, these disinfo agents will be looked at as accomplices to murder.

Fine - come back when you are proven right.......

My puzzle is this: Are these peeps so unethical, uncaring and dishonest that they do not understand that this is happening worldwide, including affecting EVERYONE they know, let alone their loved ones?

No - these "peeps" are intelligent enough to understand what contrails are, whereas you do not.

Come on over here, where another attempt at burying any opposition is taking place, coincidentally by the same OP...

What really pisses me off it that these morons are telling me that this 'persistent contrail' aberration has 'always' happened, and that I am 'misunderstanding' what I am seeing. Horse pucky!

Please.

Are any of these useful to you?

1945 Video at following link

www.britishpathe.com...

www.britishpathe.com...

www.britishpathe.com...

1949 Video at following link

www.britishpathe.com...

1957 contrails.

www.flightglobal.com...

Contrail shadow from 1955

www.flightglobal.com...

1958 correspondence in relation to contrail shadow.

www.flightglobal.com...

1960 Contrail shadow

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

www.metabunk.org...

It's the fishy bit

It's also a way to get a similar word past the auto-censors.... "shirt" works for another word of similar meaning

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: mrthumpy

www.metabunk.org...

It's the fishy bit

It's also a way to get a similar word past the auto-censors.... "shirt" works for another word of similar meaning

Yeah I get that, I was just wondering what sort of geoengineering thor was referring to

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Greetings:

but.....you haven't proven any of it not truthful? Please, list any and all errors you find. I am in this to learn. (aside from the obscene paycheck I get to steer nice folk like you away from the evil chemtrail plot)

Calling others morons is quite rude. I believe if you look back, you will not find anyone calling you names.
Are you claiming that persistent contrails never happened before the chemtrail craziness started? Please clarify that.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Or can you point out how a chemical sprayed from an aircraft can multiply itself to spread across the sky causing a thick blanket, without thinning out, indeed seemingly getting thicker as it goes?

Magic.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: waynos

Magic.

Ha ha, yes you'd think so. I checked back in here because I saw Thor posted another rant at network dude where he pretended (surely?) to misunderstand dudes previous post so I thought he might have addressed those basic questions.

What a surprise.
edit on 10-4-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Chemtrails/contrails were also used to refresh the ozone layer that helps protects the earth from cancer causing cosmic rays.

Do you understand that we as humans are unable to repair the ozone with something that could be released from a plane, as it would take the energy of the US output of electricity for a year, and you would need to double that output to come close to providing the energy used to make ozone gases.

That didn't work as planned, the ozone layer is getting better but melanoma is at a record high. Wear your sun screen!

Because it has never been done, and your link isn't proof they did.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Well I see research isn't your thing now is it?

So now here is the thing...can you prove anything on his site as being wrong, because if you can he has already said to show him where he is wrong and he will fix it...so have you done that yet or are you just making accusations you can't back up?

And yet history and science has shown that persistent contrails have always existed, and with a bit of research you would have seen that.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Calling others morons is quite rude. I believe if you look back, you will not find anyone calling you names.

I even apologized in another thread that I may have been a bit harsh with some of my replies, but now I see it was a mistake to actually try and be civil.

Imagine that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join