It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Just Shutdown a Bigfoot Researcher.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

"The PG film is a horrible fake under both the circumstances of its creation AND modern image stabilization and analysis"

The PG film has never actually been proven as a hoax.
I think that this might interest you, your mind seems to be set, but I think you should consider it strongly.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-2-2015 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: smilesmcgee

"The PG film is a horrible fake under both the circumstances of its creation AND modern image stabilization and analysis"

I think that this might interest you, your mind seems to be set, but I think you should consider it strongly.

www.youtube.com...

Lol, we are just going to have to agree to disagree. When I see the PG film stabilized and in HD it is a horrible joke of a film. Seriously, the idea that those two just happened to go and get that close to a creature that NO ONE ELSE has EVER been that close and filmed, even in the cell phone era, is laughable. It's a hoax. And a bad one. That film looks T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E, my friend. Just. Terrible. Hoax, hoax, hoax. Yes, I believed when I was younger. It's now been over 30 years and the best "evidence" is a really, really bad film made like 50 years ago. There is no BF. Because, logic.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I watched that video. I lol'd. Really? THAT is his rock solid evidence? I guess it is completely impossible for him to consider that someone going through all of the effort to pull off this hoax could also, you know...MAKE THE ARMS LONGER?! I mean, really?!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I actually watched the video a second time. For crying out loud, the guy doesn't even line up the knees and elbows and wrists correctly. Again I say...REALLY?!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
The link to the Bigfoot Shot interview is still good, but there is no sound for it.

Before you spout off about the Patterson Gimlin film, check out what special effects
people say. They know what could be done at the time. The video would be difficult to
fake even today.

edit on 23-2-2015 by UMayBRite! because: addition

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
a reply to: FlySolo
The link to the Bigfoot Shot interview is still good, but there is no sound for it.

Before you spout off about the Patterson Gimlin film, check out what special effects
people say. They know what could be done at the time. The video would be difficult to
fake even today.

Saying something is difficult is not saying that it is impossible. PG Film = Fake

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
First of all, if hunters could find BF they would already be doing so. Official proof would not change the fact that for fifty years some of the best trackers on Earth have stepped up and failed in trying to find BF.

Care to name some of these expert trackers?

And the complete and utter lack of genetic evidence and scat

And when you test a hair sample that comes back unknown, what conclusion can you come to? The only thing you can conclude is that it is unknown.

That said, I will joyously eat crow if and when they find a body, lol.

For those of us who know they are real, don't really care if people like you believe or not. They bury their dead, so finding a body will be most difficult, and shooting one is out of the question. Do you know anybody going off trail miles into the forest to dig up bones? Please name them and how many acres they have covered.

For those interesting in hearing more to the story about what happened to Bob Garrett and the "torn up camp", Wes Germer was interviewed here and also talks about the suppression of information. -

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freezer
And when you test a hair sample that comes back unknown, what conclusion can you come to?

What lab tested it, and where is a copy of the lab report.... if they are not supplied the conclusion you could come to is they just made it up!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Lol.

What would be "iffy" about a shyster making a mock bigfoot doco and (ahem) "accidentally" stumbling on the most secretive creature in existence.....

in the open in full daylight.....

who then does a catwalk strut for him over a sandbar (complete with over the shoulder "get back stare" lol) instead of going bush....

captured just shakily and blurrily enough to lack detail.....

who just happens to look like a (transgender) b grade movie monster (a man in a crappy costume)....

for which no one has ever seemed to have found an original film.....

or know where it was developed.....

or be able to account for their contradictions.....

while only one person (who knew the intrepid duo quite well) has ever publicly claimed to be wearing said costume....

which another couple claim to have sold him.....

while another man claimed he was asked for advice about faking tracks shortly before he filmed it....

and on and on....?

Or the fact that this intrepid bigfoot hunter never ever returned to this area, where he had such (ahem again) "success". Though once the money started rolling in, he did find time to go on a "bigfoot expedition" to Thailand. lol.

Sounds legit.

edit on 27-2-2015 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cogito, Ergo Sum

Lol.

What would be "iffy" about a shyster making a mock bigfoot doco and (ahem) "accidentally" stumbling on the most secretive creature in existence.....

in the open in full daylight.....

who then does a catwalk strut for him over a sandbar (complete with over the shoulder "get back stare" lol) instead of going bush....

captured just shakily and blurrily enough to lack detail.....

who just happens to look like a (transgender) b grade movie monster (a man in a crappy costume)....

for which no one has ever seemed to have found an original film.....

or know where it was developed.....

or be able to account for their contradictions.....

while only one person (who knew the intrepid duo quite well) has ever publicly claimed to be wearing said costume....

which another couple claim to have sold him.....

while another man claimed he was asked for advice about faking tracks shortly before he filmed it....

and on and on....?

Or the fact that this intrepid bigfoot hunter never ever returned to this area, where he had such (ahem again) "success". Though once the money started rolling in, he did find time to go on a "bigfoot expedition" to Thailand. lol.

Sounds legit.

Exactly. You know what's odd? I seem to be blocked from getting any stars for like three days now. My friends say they can't do it when they log on. Pretty odd...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There you go, starred ya. Seems to be working.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Have you heard of the Spotted Owl?

It is a little birdy that is very rare and when found in nature it shuts down the local logging business and cost millions of dollars in lost money.

This is a perfectly good reason for the US government to hide Bigfoots existence. It could end the logging industry.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
to me, this says he found something during his research, that the government didn't want getting out or speculated on. so rather than draw attention to the one time he found something they silenced all his findings so as not to draw attention to a single instance.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
After reading some of his work and awaiting the missing 411 movie, David Paulides has me thinking Bigfoot is something much more complicated than just a missing link. More like something bad is going on and our government is unable to control it.

Why a bigfoot researcher? Why not ufo researchers? Oh ufo researchers have been told to be quiet? Now we have a bigfoot researcher? Connection? Haven't seen any paranormal researchers being told to hush it...

Remember, nothing stays the same, everything changes.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

It is a little birdy that is very rare and when found in nature it shuts down the local logging business and cost millions of dollars in lost money.

This is a perfectly good reason for the US government to hide Bigfoots existence. It could end the logging industry.

I have a friend up in the PNW that does Big Foot research. One weekend he recorded a massive gun fight between a local Logging company and what he called "Ape Looking things". I saw the footage a couple of times with him. It was in fact a group of guys clearings out an area using assault rifles against these largish ape looking creatures. a couple a weeks later I went with him to the site, but the area had been burned. We did find a (let me say that again "A") bullet casing on the ground using a metal detector.

My friend told me that some one from the logging company found out about the video. My friend is still alive, doesn't have the video, but does own a new Jeep. He told me he had a bunch of papers to sign so he can't talk about it. Its a "Do the Math" kind of thing.

I'll press him for more info in a couple of months when we go back out there to do another field hunt.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I heard a similar story once, only it was Army Rangers. If loggers are shooting Bigfoot on a regular basis it is no wonder they want to hide.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I have a friend up in the PNW that does Big Foot research. One weekend he recorded a massive gun fight between a local Logging company and what he called "Ape Looking things". I saw the footage a couple of times with him. It was in fact a group of guys clearings out an area using assault rifles against these largish ape looking creatures. a couple a weeks later I went with him to the site, but the area had been burned. We did find a (let me say that again "A") bullet casing on the ground using a metal detector.

My friend told me that some one from the logging company found out about the video. My friend is still alive, doesn't have the video, but does own a new Jeep. He told me he had a bunch of papers to sign so he can't talk about it. Its a "Do the Math" kind of thing.

I'll press him for more info in a couple of months when we go back out there to do another field hunt.

===

On a legal basis YES HE CAN talk about!

Such actions within the State of Washington OR Oregon are quite illegal
and ANY contract or NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) made to remove or hide
such evidence is automatically NULL AND VOID and subject to a whole raft of
FEDERAL-level and state-level statutes which puts the logging company AND
your friend looking at much much more than 10 years in a Federal Prison.

There was a legal duty-of-care to report the incident to local and state
authorities be it local wildlife officials or to local police. And if the lands
were LEASED from a state or national level agency, then such an exchange
of gunfire requires further investigation for both public safety and
environmental reasons.

And since I can get a subpoena for YOU for making these statements
in a public forum, I can force a deposition to be called and during that
deposition get a judge to making a ruling to basically force you give
us some names who I will then have called via subpoena to
another deposition. If he recently has a new Jeep then
the purchase records from the dealer and owner can also
be subpoenaed put into the record to deem if such purchases
came from illicit sources.

Those are SERIOUS crimes you have alluded to such as Collusion, Conspiracy,
and depending upon the genetic nature of the "entities" possibly murder,
criminal assault and reckless endangerment. If those can be proved, then
your friend and those executives face BOTH state-level and federal charges.
Washington is a Three Strikes and You're Out State so three felonies
and they are all gone to the penn for the rest of their lives!

====

....Now the above is what would happen if I was a State or federal
level official and saw this statement online....but since I'm not,
I just wanted to make sure you understand the legal ramificatons
of your online words and that SOME PEOPLE on ATS MIGHT take
things a bit more seriously and actually take a further look.......

Just so ya know....!!!!!

edit on 2016/10/25 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

And as you know being from this area (but a little further North) American politicians get kick backs to turn a blind eye to this stuff. With no physical evidence, no tangible proof, and a storyline that can be easily dismissed as "Crack-pot Theories" Nobodies going to do anything to stop this. I believe that's why the Logging industry here gets away with it.

I will agree that you are very correct in all parts, but I don't think its the NDA (if there is one) that bothered him.

As for others looking into this further, by all means do. The more evidence that's out there the harder it is to hind the facts. I know my friend well enough to know that if he could get some kind of safeguards, he would testify about what he's seen. The next time he gets a video, I'll see if he'd be willing to hand it over so it can get posted here for scrutiny.

The reason why I posted this (and I really wish I saw this earlier this year) was to dispute that the US government was directly involved with these events. From what I can figure local governing bodies are more complacent, than actively acting on these events. I'm fairly positive that the National Park Service, Department of the Interior, and Department of Agriculture would be more then willing to protect a Big Foot if solid evidence was presented to them. So the idea of shooting and removing bodies is in direct conflict with this.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree with you on that....but in the case of "The Government"
it DEPENDS upon the circumstances as to how they will act.

There are NUMEROUS stories where during the Vietnam War
AND during the 2001+ era Afghanistan wars, where evidence
for large cryptids consisted of sightings and possible conflicts
between humans and cryptids. (humans won of course because
we have Better weapons!)

In these cases and based upon my own research I have postulated
that there are specific programs that find and collect evidence about
cryptids of all forms and types and that a program to actively cover up
said collection efforts in the name of military-specific scientific discovery
and inquiry is currently in force.

----

With Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch), TWO recent genetic marker/DNA studies
(one is the somewhat suspect Ketchum et al study) and the other
is a much more scientifically robust multi-cryptid analysis from a
Canadian institution) indicate the two same DNA profiles:

-- Human Female mated with unknown Male Hominid --

This indicates a large population of humanoid cryptids
mating with probably kidnapped human females creating
hybrids. This also indicates the cryptids are probably
true relatives/cousins of Homo Sapiens. BOTH studies
indicated the Hominid DNA was NOT Neanderthal nor
was it earlier remnants of Homo Sapiens but rather
a recent off-shoot of current Homo Sapien.

And from one report that I received, a recorded retrieval
of a specific cryptid was made during an altercation
between US forces training near a base in the Southeast
portion of the USA and a large Cryptid which was subsequently
shot and taken to some unknown and/or secretive facility for
further inspection. The secretive texts I have received indicated
that the cryptid was inorganic in nature with entirely artificial
(but realistic) musculature and simplied internal body
components.

"Brain Tissue" was found to be a powerful and organic
parallel-processing system with an artificially constructed
computer processing structure determined as such due to
the nature of the organization of the gel-like support material
and chemical structures found within the said "brain tissue".

This indicates technological intervention
in the local environment.... !!!!!!!!!!!

It also means we must take into account the possibility
of BOTH a natural origin for large cryptids AND an artificially
constructed cryptid (possibly even HUMAN-made and not
just the obvious ET origin conclusion!)

While the above are pretty shocking statements to make
on such a public forum as ATS, I can say I have enough of
my secretive sources say the same things over and over again
such that I feel there is enough legitimacy and scientific background
to ensure my confidence in certain stated results and suppositions.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree.

But I did hear him on Sasquatch Chronicles and he seemed pretty convincing..... if not completely paranoid/unrealistic. At one point there was a drop in sound on their phone conversation and he attributed it to the government tapping his line.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join