It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have three children, (all young).

I went to see The Book of Life as a date with myself, sans the kids (who were off at a father/daughter ball, sans mom)). I LOVED this movie and came out feeling so good after watching it. The animation was so unique and the music was very fun! There were songs, redone, from my childhood that were so nostalgic but in such a strange way! I really felt it was such an uplifting story and it is one of my new favorites..

I watched it with my girls last night. I had been waiting for it to come out so they could see it. They liked it, but I think I enjoyed it the most.

Have you seen it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have seen it. I thought it was pretty good. It had a very unique, Mexican flavored, day of the dead mythology. It was a refreshing break from the same ole same ole. That we always see.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've seen a trailer and am planning to get it as soon as it comes out on DVD.

It looks fantastic and it's one of the few movies that I've felt excited about for quite a while.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I was laughed at for going to watch this without my kids. But I'm so glad I did! It was quite enjoyable sitting there, just me, enjoying this movie!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I went to see a Disney cartoon once, by myself, and was asked by a laughing usher whether I'd enjoyed the film.

I've got no shame, I quite merrily go to events or buy toys intended for kids.

This afternoon I treated myself to a second look at The Croods (on DVD) - I love that film so much

edit on 17-1-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

top topics

join